Posts by Ravo

Hello Mela

Hello Niirtii,

I have merged these two threads together, so I can update you both.

But it is pulling a lot of FPS. Would it be Possibel if you hideing effect from other players, to hide this auras too.

With patch 10.2.2.2002:

Disabled item shop aura effects when hide graphic option is enabled.

it would be nice if the auras and cenedrils of the other players could be hidden.

Cenedrils can not be hidden, because you are able to buff them up and heal them. They are kind of like a warden pet. You can also use them in fights, so hiding them (for example in siege wars or other pvp zones) is not an option.

Best regards

Ravo

Hello Zyrex,

Thank you for your input.

We have done A LOT in the past few months for new players.

min. x2 EXP Rate on Quests, even more would be better

We have a multiplication of x10 EXP on all quests and mob kills. Currently, we are also working on other things regarding EXP multiplications in the future.

Better starter gear (if it's still the old one I remember)

The starter gear has been completely reworked in the past months.

It now has a whole new weapon, runes, and every single item is statted for the main class you get the gear with.

Also, we have added shields and offhand weapons for specific classes. All based on feedback we have gathered from our community.

starter mount, megaphones, potions, transportation stuff (things you can't use on an alt char for your main)

We have also added megaphones to a newbie bag some months ago, transportation stuff (like ink and house runes or normal transportation runes) are normal in the low level bags.

If I forgot anything, (except the free currency which will not happen) OR you have any ideas to KEEP CoA great (again), feel free to share your opinion.

Best regards

Ravo

Hallo zusammen und danke für die zahlreichen Wortmeldungen.

Wie Laisha schon sagte, ist das lediglich eine Aufzählung von Inhalten die es hier bei Chronicles of Arcadia im Gegensatz zu anderen Publishern gibt und die sich in erster Linie an Spieler richten, die bereits Erfahrungen mit dem Spiel gesammelt haben.

Jeder, egal ob langjähriger Spieler oder Neueinsteiger, kann diese Spielinhalte nutzen.

Liebe Grüße

Ravo

_______________________________________________________________________________________

EN:

Hey everybody and thank you for the numerous replies,

As Laisha said this is just a list of current game features on Chronicles of Arcadia compared to other publishers.

Target of this list are players, that are already veteran players of the game.

But everyone, whether its veterans or newbies can use the mentioned game features.

Best regards

Ravo

Hello Melodic,

it seems like you are trying to make a question, and bringing arguments which either by answering "yes" make the game looking like bad designed, or forcing us to answer "no" what seems to be the best for your benefit.

We are not going to answer your question this way, without providing more explanation.

Chronicles of Arcadia is an MMORPG (Massive MULTIPLAYER Online ROLEPLAY Game).

It means that you are supposed to play with many other players, where every other character plays another role.

The most common aspect of an MMORPG is that you are going through instances with a certain amount of players.

On Arcadia you can run ROFL instance in two ways:

a) 6 players instances (normal mode) that is build for 4 to 6 players.

b) 12 players instances (hard mode) that is build for 8 to 12 players.

If you have 6 players or fewer you should make use of normal mode.

If you want to run hard mode, which gives end game items you either need to recruit more players to your guild or ask in world chat if other players want to run with you.

At the end, answering your question - yes, it's intended that this particular mode requires such an amount of players, and changes in this aspect aren't planned.

Best regards

Ravo

Hello xLutinex,

Thank you for your suggestion!

Changes on boss 2 in real of forgotten legends hard mode will not be made.

If you want to run RofL with just 6 or less people there is a normal mode for it as several people already mentioned.

Best regards

Ravo

Hello Rasgard,

We are looking at the situation in the moment.

After getting a final conclusion, you can expect it to being changed with one of the further patches.

Best regards.

Ravo

Hello Pribone,

We have talked about that in the team and will not implement such kind of invite bot.

You can still just log in an alt if you need someone for a "fake party" even if its late at night.

Best regards.

Ravo

Hello Letomi,

I have talked with our DEV-team about this can give you the following information.

Since the start of CoA we are continuously improving the stability of the game and therefore want to reduce the amount of crashes.

We have done a lot in the past (for example bringing new graphic options to disable grafic effects from players or disable unnecessary interface parts). The view distance for NPC's has also been reduced and players can hide the pets of other players.

We have also fixed a bug, which was causing most of the crashes. Also, based on reports by players, several other reasons for crashes were fixed already. And just with the latest big content patch we have updated DirectX to version 9.0c.

So if you count this all together we have done a lot already.

And we will continue to do so.

But, to unmask some myth I can give you more information.

A 64bit client will just allow to use more memory, which is not the reason why the game is crashing (as it looks like for now at least)

But this and other fixes regarding the game engine are also on our To-Do-List.

I hope all these information helped you and make everyone understand that we are really working on these kind of issues.

Best regards.

Ravo

Hello Eneler,

Thank you for your suggestions.

Below you will find a statement on certain aspects you brought up here.

I want to propose adding an item that will reset only 1 shield skill and nothing else.

We will bring a solution for this in the future.

I want to suggest you add more pet skins and add the appearance of pets inferno, gorge, kingdoms and the rest that are only on the Arcadia server.

We have put in a couple of new transformation potions for pets and will continue to do so in the future.

The appearance of the penguin in the guild’s castle does not look right, the penguin in the castle looks like a boss from the kingdom.

As far as I am aware this has been fixed with the latest patch, maybe even the patch before.

The new gold earring and the ring for the main bonuses are worse than the earring from the gorge and the old Aot ring

This has aswell been changed in one of the lastest patches and is now correct.

If you need any more information just send me a PM.

Best regards.

Ravo

Hello Gamer77,

With the next patch we will implement a completely reworked beginner's equipment (including weapons) for all classes that use the Level 80 boost.

Best regards.

Ravo

Hello,

Thank you all for taking part in this thread!

The talent points you receive when you create a new character and use the Level 80 boost will be increased with the next patch!

Best regards.

Ravo

Hello Picica,

This is already on our To-Do-List but with a lower priority.

So please don't expect it to come that soon.

Best regards.

Ravo

Hello,

We were already planning to rework instruments.

But this will come later rather than soon due to other important matters at the moment.

Best regards

Ravo

Hello Melamania,

We are currently discussing whether to add / not to add an NPC like this to Chronicles of Arcadia.

That's the only feedback I can give at this point.

If this will change you will read it here.

Best regards.

Ravo

Update: 30.06.2020

We have decided to not bring this option to the travelling merchant.

~ Ravo

Hello Physicist,

Easter is coming and this is always a time where lots of events are happening.

We also just had a forum event "The Recipe of the Dreams".

So don't worry, stay tuned and check our social medias and of course the forum for more information.

Best regards.

Ravo

Hey Jada28,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Sadly I can not give you positive information about this.

We have decided that we will not bring such an NPC.

Best regards.

Ravo