Agnes - amount of exchanges

• before patch => 10x changes per day => get 40.000.000 Gold

now => 20x changes per day => get 40.000.000 Gold

Pleace change it => 2000 per day or higher!!!

Please consider increasing the maximum amount per week in the process

RIP Offizieller Server 14.10.2018

Account auf Arcadia erstellt 14.10.2018 und Gildengründung Sâcrêd

Schlucht der Eisriesen Gildenintern clear (08.12.2018) &)

Reich der vergessenen Legenden HM SERVERFIRST clear (02.05.2020)

Approved the thread.
  • Hello Rasgard,

Thank you for your suggestion!

We are looking at the situation in the moment.

After getting a final conclusion, you can expect it to being changed with one of the further patches.

Best regards.

Ravo

• yeah but all economy around gold/diamonds trade can fall apart. if you need gold you can always buy from players on auction house. getting too much gold into game usually is not the good solution. of course changing it a little should be fine because guild towers buffs are very expensive on high levels.

maybe it will be good because main currency in game is diamonds, not gold. So there should not be rising in prices.

Changed the title of the thread from “increase the amount of times that gold can be exchanged with agnes per day” to “Agnes - amount of exchanges”.
  • Hello

I propose to significantly increase the limit on the purchase of gold from NPS in Atlas city
    NPS are immediately devastated, the current limits are extremely insufficient, more people began to play, daily tasks are no longer relevant to do as before, getting gold has become a problem.
    I don’t understand why to set such a limit, a person has diamonds but he can’t buy gold for them, very many swear and are very unhappy.
    Some other players began to earn money on this, they use their 100500 accounts and buy all the gold from the NPS and sell it more expensive.
    In this regard, I propose to completely remove the limit on the purchase of gold from NPS or increase it by 20 times.

thank

edit:

Has been implemented with class balancing patch

~Ravo

Closed the thread.