Black Codex Sellers - Herbs Wood Ores

• Since i leveled all crafting jobs, I noticed how hard annoying it is to teleport the whole World around.
    For the most jobs u can do it with crafting event to lvl 95 so u just need the last zones to make 95-100 whats is total okay.

But for leveling Herbs Wood Ores its like search and hide with finding the right NPC seller for the current lvl u need.

So my suggestion is to make 3 NPCs placed in Atlas 1 for Herb 1 for Wood 1 for Ores. This NPCs sell all Mats exist all levels which u can buy for Mementos. This whould make so much more enjoyable for new ppl which wanna lvl jobs. And Atlas gets more and more a place to be 8o

best regards

Mela

and sry for my english, not my native language:*

Approved the thread.
  • This would render all those "old" zones with lv 60-98 even more obsolete, I doubt this is in the interest of the team, who are trying to somehow revive those with their nostalgia campaign.

For me it wasnt annoying at all to explore those zones after I started on this server, since zones for lv95+ were new for me too.

But if you want to make finding those vendors easier for people, copy/paste a list of them from the net here on the board as a guide.;)

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Hello Melamania,

Thank you for your suggestion!

We are currently discussing whether to add / not to add an NPC like this to Chronicles of Arcadia.

That's the only feedback I can give at this point.

If this will change you will read it here.

Best regards.

Ravo

Update: 30.06.2020

We have decided to not bring this option to the travelling merchant.

~ Ravo

Closed the thread.