Posts by Wargod

C/r I'd best dps 1st boss best on trash best on 3rd and is also good for rest of ini only lacks on second also m/w is good tikal I beat scouts on m/w on 1st also I do good on 3rd I can also do some decent dps on second

silent seal is first hit that pops off not 1 sec unless two hits hit at the same time which i dont think is possible one will hit first even if its by a millisec, Also its always good to have more useful classes give k/w back 10 sec ad even if you have to nerf it but make it better than the k/p buff are it wont be worth it because if you think about it wouldnt be to bad seeing as how wrd/w c/r do nice damage which a non dps tank like k/w can make up for by using ad imo but idk.

Mithras is an english speaking guild looking for skilled & experienced players looking to run endgame content & be a team player, we can do all the inis.
    Whisper or mail Wargod in game for more info :)

I also think k/w should get 10 sec ad back compared to c/r k/m and k/p its not really worth it anymore unless you can time it perfectly. idk about all the other stuff tho and what mage can do 210kk in burn please tell me how xD.
    Also theres nothing wrong with a 5min et but i guess they can increase the time for ppl who might forget but whats to say they wont forget if its 10 or 15mins xD but i guess.

Oh yeah i wil; try that and i will try druid or priest in arena also but idk if they will stay alive XD

Why is it that i cant practice my wl/champ rotation at the wep lvl place ?
    i cant seem to keep my psi up when in boss fights or on mobs i can

Lol everyone didnt agree alot of ppl said they didnt care others said no and others said doesnt matter to me we dont farm like that etc all didnt agree that is a fact.
    Also it has gotten worst after treaty people agreed now they close faster than ever i cant blame them tho i respect its a game its supposed to be competitive i only gave majority of votes last time but now ppl are more against it because other guilds were still closing it cant controll these stuff also we dont even farm or close it like we could so we not even really factored into this but you cant expect this to work like alot of ppl have said make k/m and w/m and wl/m and do it simple.

Yeah that is true str ppl can also use leather set but they lose quite a bit of pattack but I guess one gear is better than two lol.

XD also is it possible to give the buffs more time for a longer burn because I think that would help alot.

Has anyone noticed any boost from using mage/warrior swap set in tikal, Also looking to buy mage/warrior swap set whisper or mail me i am Wargod :)

Wait starboy thats what i said bow should be less damage than crossbow and that crossbow should be better with all the speed you all will have now especially in burn i might be wrong tho idk.

wow what w/m soloed hos hm dps ? plz show me if that really did happen plz nerf w/m now but i need to see first plz.
    Also didnt i come w/m yesterday nada and i was like 5th place on 4th idk about g2 scrut but i prob would of been better if i was g2 and im not a noob w/m and 5th i dont remember but i dont think i was top i was top of scrut on 6th tho is because i had sigil and i think a s/wrd with tempest height gear grabbed sigil so idk how good that is but i won by 30mil i think if im correct im not sure.
    Also with these new gears coming out with attack speed and new xbow and etc the game will change XD but idk im just a noob i guess XD.

Yeah i think the new bow is worst but some ppl have said due to the attack speed it would be better others have argued it is not.
    Also the xbow might be better this patch with the attack speed bonus you all will get with set bonus and stuff.
    And with the rings they are worse but they prob did so to not make dn worthless but hey.
    Also that is weird lower set has no set bonus but maybe it is supposed to be filer idk.

plasma arrow already gives crit when used lol im saying if it can do more than that and yeah maybe bring it down to 0.333 would help anything lower would be too op