Arcane Forge [Patch 11.1.1.1000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 11.1.0.1000-11.1.1.1000 - Orkham, Arcane Forge, Festival of Fire may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for Arcane Forge.

For Orkham please use Orkham [Patch 11.1.1.1000] thread.

For PvP please use PvP Rework [Patch 10.6.1.1000] thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

You have ideas how to improve Arcane Forge and don't want or can't write in the forum? You can write us your ideas here

• Is it intended, that all mana-stones (dirty and clean) all players have in their bank/bag/house chests, that their value decreased by 66% ?

In the Arcane Forge you can now farm t7 for 1 arcane transmutor charge / purified stone charge.... that mean every other old farmed stones have a value loss of 66% !!!!

some players, including me yes, which have saved a lot of stones for the new gear, have now a huge diamond loss.

Greetings

• Regarding Arcane Forge and the impact it has on t-stone economy.

First off, I'm someone who vastly benefits from the addition of this mini instance, since I haven't stored any t-stones for this content.

However, other players that I know have already prepared their stones for upcoming content and are now facing a 2/3 loss on their investment (since the new system works with t7 instead of t6 stones).

As much as it pains me to write this, please increase the charges and fusion stone exchange rates to be on par with t6 build stones.

Although very much detrimental to me it would be the best decision for the game overall.

• Official Post

Devaluation is inevitable in long term. As big devaluation occured when new transmutor addons appeared in 2020 too, for example.

Minimum level of farmable tier stones was increasing in past too eventhough its once in a very long time, but eventually happens. However, Arcane Forge doesn't have a serverwide market as it is locked behind the finishing entire secret questline of Orkham, so devaluation won't happen immediately unlike previous base tier increments in game (previously lv98~ to get access to constant source of Tier 6s).

Greetings

• I like the change (obv. i didnt stored any tierstones so far), but i think its a huge barrier for new players. They cant just farm with low gear some stones and sell them, because they have to do orkham first... Maybe you guys should overthink this type of the changes.

• Official Post

I like the change (obv. i didnt stored any tierstones so far), but i think its a huge barrier for new players. They cant just farm with low gear some stones and sell them, because they have to do orkham first... Maybe you guys should overthink this type of the changes.

You can still sell them before converting to real tier stones, converting costs nothing so their value is same as a real one.

Greetings

• Hi, maybe you should increase gold price of corrupted tier stones and reduce gold price of random fusion stone from 10k to 1k. So, if you are a rich player you can make corrupted tier stones and save your time. If you are not a rich player you can just make dirty tier stones with cheap gold price and spend some time on it.

• Hi, maybe you should increase gold price of corrupted tier stones and reduce gold price of random fusion stone from 10k to 1k. So, if you are a rich player you can make corrupted tier stones and save your time. If you are not a rich player you can just make dirty tier stones with cheap gold price and spend some time on it.

Hey,

since im not sure how much you ever farmed in this game, I wanna give you atleast my point of view.
    Arcane forge is, atleast for me, one of the biggest QoL-Change ever happend in CoA since I play. Beside you starting with Tier7 stones. You have a Loop out of 30 min, where you can farm as much mobs as you actually able to farm/want. You get an "Corrupted Stone"-which not only is T7 or easy to craft to higher stones, no its also able to Stack! You dont need to interrupt your farm for 1min, becouse you need to craft to higher stones, or sell crap to vendor. Its so much big value. I would not recommend, to compare Forge with normal Tier Stone farming, so im completly against your suggestion.

Big thumbs up to the Dev's or whoever had the idea to implement smth like this. Even when i dont like to hit dwarfs :(.

Still wanna mention cards dropping really rare. Even when kill over 10k of each mob im still 1 missing and not even 1 card is 2* yet.

~ Greetings
    Côsmô

• Actually Arcane Forge is not so bad. But maybe they should decrease defense of mobs. So even people with low gear can farm them. Some of my friends are having problems with farming there

• Official Post

Their attributes are identical to Lv99 instance easy mode, we aren't planning to change this.

Greetings

• Hello,

I wanna do a suggestion to arcane forge. I do not know if it fits well here, so if not feel free to change my post to other thread.
    Right now we got a huge QoL-Change as i mentioned in a post at the top and my suggestion might be a bit to much, but what shall we lose and can we lose if we dont ask.
    For me im sick of farming gold. So I do exactly what devs kinda want. I buy my Gold from ppl from the AH. Which is okay. Aslong as you have enough diamonds. Now new content arrived with a ridiculuss improve of tier stone obtaining. And as a result, the gold economy got almost 50% higher. Before 1.2k-1.3k right now almost 1.8k and still going up. The demand of gold is right now, and im sure when ppl start building gear also, growing up. We need so much Gold the server or ppl cant give us. Alone a T17 weapon is 1.8kkk Gold.
    My idea is to improve Goldfarming.
    So what i gonna think. Easy, do a arcane forge where we can optain gold. As I already mentioned. Its not only the T7 items which arcane forge is doing well. Its also the 30min you can full focus farm, no sell, no stop, no reparty, no crash cuz of changing zone, no bleeding eyes since you are not watching 30 min straigt into the sun (ibp is to white tbh xd).
    That is something im sure many ppl can agree with. There will come much Gold ofc. But Limit it as you did with arcane forge already. Make it only x-Times resetable. Think about the Gold outcome.. Like 50kk for 30min?
    I would like to hear your ideas and opinions about this.

~ Just my opinion
    Côsmô

• хммм. даже не знаю, что и сказать...
    мое мнение
    1. добавить для всего сервера на аркадии нпс который будет менять свитки на тир
    2. никакого нового данжа для фарма золота добавлять не нужно. на сервере достаточно мест , где вы/мы сможем добывать золото. у кого не достаточно золото, тот может ограничится более низким уровнем тира, не делая его на т17....но если очень хочется кому то сделать т17-25 как у гм , то просто на мой взгляд, вам нужно набраться терпения и потерять какое то определенное время для приобретения вашего желаемого тира.
    у разработчиков и так много работы.
    уважаемые игроки. дайте время разработчикам залатать те проблемы которые существуют на сервере, а не создавать новые , новыми идеями внедрения различного характера данжей..

умейте ждать, и не торопить события
    разработчики работают. Они стараются, чтобы КАЖДОМУ пользователю было комфортно. комфортно и уютно должно быть не только тем, у кого есть возможность фармить Оркхэм...

вы можете и не соглашаться с моим мнением, но терпимости я вижу у многих нет. если сервер будет шагать семимильными шагами, то сервер быстро начнет развиваться и также быстро закончит свое существование.
    не думайте только о себе, человек такое существо "НАМ СКОЛЬКО НЕ ДАЙ - НАМ БУДЕТ МАЛО". умейте получать удовольствие по порциям.

по поводу ново пришедших игроков. в связи с добавлением двух последних данжей у новых пользователей пропадает интерес играть, потому что им никогда не увидеть т 17-25 тир на себе. получается так - что новые пользователи по мнению топ-игроков ДОЛЖНЫ продать свою почку (орган брюшной полости) и сделать вложения реальных мани в игру.... ЗАДАМ ВОПРОС - как заработать школьнику/студенту на донат? ограбить банк???? С ТАКИМ ПОДХОДОМ сервер потеряет новых игроков.
    мои наблюдения -люди новые приходят, они желают быть тут. но когда они видят возможности тор-игроков (не средних игроков! ) , то просто уже не играют

C уважением к вам, Fiaso

Hmmm. I don't even know what to say...

My opinion

1. Add an NPC for the entire server on arcadia that will change corrupted tier to normal tier

2. There is no need to add any new gold Arcane Forge for farming. There are enough places on the server where you/we can farm gold. Those who do not have enough gold can limit themselves to a lower level of tier, without making it on t17....but if someone really wants to make a t17-25 like GM's, then just in my opinion, you need to be patient and use time to make your desired tier.

Developers already have a lot of work to do.

Dear players. Give the developers time to patch up the problems that exist on the server, and not create new ones with new ideas for implementing various dungeon charters...

Be able to wait, and not rush things.

The developers are working. They try to make EVERYONE user feel comfortable. It should be comfortable and cozy not only for those who have the opportunity to farm Orkham...

You may not agree with my opinion, but I see that many people do not have tolerance. If the server takes leaps and bounds, then the server will quickly begin to power up and also quickly end its existence.

Don't just think about yourself, a person is such a being "HOW MUCH YOU DON'T GIVE US, WE WON'T HAVE ENOUGH." be able to have fun in portions.

About the newly arrived players. Due to the addition of the last two dungeons, new users lose interest in playing, because they will never see the 17-25 tier on themselves. It turns out that new users, according to top players, SHOULD sell their kidney (cut of the abdominal cavity) and make investments of real money in the game... I WILL ASK the QUESTION - how student can earn a donation? Rob a bank???? With THIS APPROACH, the server will lose new players.

My observations are that new people are coming, they want to be here. But when they see the possibilities of top players (not average players!), then they just don't play anymore.

Best regards, Fiaso

• Откройте НПС который меняет бумажный тир для всех, а не только для игроков которые прошли последний инстанс

You can sell corruption stones, they are unlocked, if you want to change them to a normal stones you could ask players to do that

• Hi !

I would like to know if it is intended that sometimes we take more dmg from mobs depending on the run?

I always run with same class (wrd/s) and only buffs from the class, I usually take 7k dmg/mob from all mobs during the run, but in few runs it happened that I take 48k dmg/mob even if I use buff food during the whole run.

Greetings

• Official Post

Please check your defense value if it happens again to compare. There is currently a known issue where another player is having 0 defense after class change in Dreamland, we are investigating it.

Greetings

• Hi,

If you already cleared Dreamland for the day, the NPC "Pioneer Dawn" (115689) stops showing Arcane forge-related options too in the chat and you have to reset Dreamland to be able to trade your stones for example.
    Can you make Dreamland options and Arcane forge options independent from each other on that NPC? TIA!