Posts by Byte

It will be fixed with next patch.

Greetings

Why did you change mage/knight´s skills to only used by wands?

Do you think 2h m/k was too strong?

Doesnt really makes sense to me to nerf it like that, now i have to give up the class combination because i dont own a wand/shield lol

other than that the changes are reasonable i guess

There will be adjustments to this with next patch.

Greetings

Is it intentional to not have an additional bonus to physical critical damage in the tank ring id:1220167? I think it's a bit weak, you lose too much, especially when switching to a striking class such as k/wl - of course, using only plate equipment. by the way, you could tidy up the lv of new jewelry, some have lv 104, some have lv 105

Critical damage output difference between Final Form set versus Bulwark set is just around 6.25%~ in an end game equipment comparison. We do not plan to add more critical damage currently.

Greetings

Hey,

Currently Barbarian's cut (1492128) dmg is based on the main hand weapon. However, some classes go all out on off-hand dmg with titles, artefact rune etc like w/r , b/w (even worse here because of low instrument dmg and lack of passive multipliers) I think it makes more sense for the skill to use the highest dmg source of a class for it's calculation (main hand vs off hand)

You can use other gauntlets for such classes if you think it would perform better. This isn't supposed to be a global equipment. Also there are expected changes for all set piece hand equipments, shared as planned changes in website.

Greetings

I understand that you want to reduce the power of scripters but doing an instance like Orkham where you need to change to loot picking titles in every mini boss and now remove that option because we are permanently in combat is not nice at all. Exclude lucky titles/title system so u can change from/to them allways.

Combat handler of Realm of Forgotten Legends will be is added to all custom instances to prevent this issue.

Greetings

We do not plan to block any of these in combat as it is doable manually without requirement of searching item in bag, unlike titles.

Greetings

aka is getting ~52% dmg with new set. that's why 65% is a bit much ^^

I have a different experience with Warrior/Scout :)

Regardless, I think we can agree, that -10.5% is slightly misleading and the actual dmglossvalue is closer to 15%.

-10.5% is amount of physical damage % you lose. It doesn't indicate anything other than that.

Greetings

Warrior

• Changed Slash bleeding to downscale with physical damage reduction.

I haven't had a chance to test this change, but I would assume a new formula was put in place...
    I feel like we are over-engineering Slash Bleed at this point. It goes from being too op to very useless. Maybe change it to a flat amount like other dots and give spear another purpose.

Change is about preventing inflicting damage when boss isn't supposed to take damage, such as Zerdeon.

Greetings

Skill will be enabled back with current state with next patch. Adjusting damage over time requires client patch so we couldnt change it in real time.

Side note; spirit wound does not have physical attack scaling like slash bleed, so it doesnt rely alot on raid setup or equipment.

Greetings

I rly dont understand this new second gloves you have added. In my opinion we dont need to be pushed to play with katana or to be scout. In my opinion 1h with no shiled talisman or any other weapon in offhand will be incresed as i know every rogue is played with double daggers wich means if we take gloves only option is katana.

Pls reconsider this and change this option witch is not fair to players who dont play with katana.
    I dont like option to be pushed only for normal set or to be scout...

Thanks in forward

This is different option for each gameplay decision, rather than a forced option. You can play however you want. Gauntlets of the Shadow is stronger for everything else, which is also not an option to force the player to play non ranged/katana.

Greetings

Not moving will result in losing similar buffs, it is our bot preventation.

Greetings

It is also intended that even if you are using skills you have to still move to prevent losing Rune Overload. For example if Im tanking a boss that doenst move and Im spamming my skills Rune Overload will also stop since Im not moving and its kinda annoying just having to move to prevent this. This also happens with K/m but since K/M aoe doenst have cd you can refresh it isntantly.

We are excluding custom content from this checker, if you give the instance where you need to stand idle without moving for long time, we could exclude it too.

Greetings

Both will be corrected with next patch.

Greetings

Please check your defense value if it happens again to compare. There is currently a known issue where another player is having 0 defense after class change in Dreamland, we are investigating it.

Greetings

There seems to be another issue, where weaponbased attackspeed (like Axeattackspeed) also only works on the weapon itself.

If you use X weapon type atttack speed stat on X weapon type weapon, it will affect only the weapon its attached to, which is intended. If you use X weapon type attack speed stat on Y weapon type, it will affect all X weapon type equipped.

Greetings

This will be changed with next patch, along with damage attributes.

Greetings

• Warrior/Mage
      • Changed Lightning Burn Weapon to reduce aggro by 20% additionally.

At least in Orkham it does not work yet. In character interface also the reduction is not shown. Could you please take a look into it?

You won't see it in character interface, but effect will work.

Greetings

It is not, this will be changed but there is no ETA.

Greetings

There seems to be another issue, where weaponbased attackspeed (like Axeattackspeed) also only works on the weapon itself.

If you use X weapon type atttack speed stat on X weapon type weapon, it will affect only the weapon its attached to, which is intended. If you use X weapon type attack speed stat on Y weapon type, it will affect all X weapon type equipped.

Greetings

Change is not about this passive. It is about rate of benefit offhand dps skills getting from katana.

Greetings

We don't plan to implement many special gloves for now, it might be changed by the direction of class balance in following week/months.

Greetings

Hi, do we need to clear orkham to convert our corrupted tier stones into real mana stones ? Can you just change NPCs to be clickable without clearing instance ? Because sometimes we need to use NPCs immediately and we have no party to clear instance

NPC doesn't require anything except removal of wall, which doesn't require any mob clear.

Greetings

I've had the below issue so many times today only that I started to believe that this is a not fine at this point...

Can you please change the stats pool so that when you finally get a good green stat you don't get a red stat that directly nerfs it? (nerf is even bigger than the benefit in most cases XD)

This is happening due to getting relevant stats has same chance for both good and bad stat slot, this chance is adjusted for second slot now.

Greetings

Changes are to reduce the sustain while increasing burst. To reduce sustain, another step was taken by reducing DoTs by 45% in orkham.

Just to clarify, katana is not receiving any change except for Rogue/Mage and Rogue/Warlock. (Rogue/Warrior too but Katana is less likely used on Rogue/Warrior). It is slightly strengthened by this change so katana can be considered as an option for at least few of Rogues, as it initially was intended to, instead of being a pure warrior weapon.

Greetings