Posts by Cosmo

Hey,

regarding my initial Post. I wanted to get some feedback out of the community.

The changes i suggested are for all and should get discussed. Which is not happening at all.

To make ppl understand more, for what this changes could be. I dont really care about loot or anything else. But i care about difficulty, about playing your character properly and dont just burst everything down. Yes this sounce like an "myself" Problem. Which it is maybe.
    Neverless, this suggestion is meant to avoid tediousness of orkham or different nostalgia instances. Currently it does not matter at all. Orkham is cleared in 25-30 min, nostalgias in 15 min. The powercreep we recived is imense, and since we dont know what happen yet for next content or when it get released. We could do smth to make ppl dont feel bored. Ofc there are many stuff to do but, to be fair, instances are the most reason why endgameplayers play. And to make it a bit varied i suggested the changed above. And I wanna one more time force you, dont just read this thread. Give your opinion. Help us together improve. What does other Guild saying, for example, which are on a equal level? Fallen, Akme, Pulse?

Dont get me wrong, I understand that a change like this with more rewards will inflluence the economy of Server. Im aware of this. And this change is not meant at all to boost highend players even more! Since months we are asking for example, various ways to obtain Gold by not farming only VoR or Ibp. Loot can be modified in the instances and bring in a good balance for server economy, while also rewarding ppl for doing instance in a higher difficulty.

~ Greetings

What dailies are you talking about, Talaghan ones? I'm talking about the Bottles one in Balu Vilage in Kashaylan which now needs the pointless heavily annoying Morrok quest line to even complete and you only get 48k from it.

Even if that daily was bought back and the stupid quest requirement removed for it, you could get 480k per 1 Daily Quest and if you have unlimited free time you could use up to 100 Daily tickets and earn a total of 48M per ONE account. Even if someone has like 2-4h or 3-6h to spend on completing a single Daily quest on 5 different accounts you would end up with 240M Gold a day, cause unless there is a faster Daily Quest in Talaghan that I don't know that takes seconds to complete it's still takes a lot of time...

Why do you assume that everyone is like you and has unlocked all endgame quests there are or has 6-12h a day to farm daily quests, monster cards for soul stones from Forsaken Abby or Vale of Rites all day long...

It's funny how you talk about inflation when a Whale who just starts the game can just buy 1-2 Million Dias from the site on his first day playing the game and get everything he wants from AH in 3 to 7 days or quicker and just Sell Dias on AH cheap for Gold...

First of all i told you, i even didnt quested all. Just neccesary stuff which i had to do to unlock this Quest. I even dont do it, since i dont wanna spend my 7k TQ-Cards. (Which i dont buy just got from free over VIP).
    240kk Gold is insane and almost 4k Diamonds and a huge impact to the Gold economy even you dont believe. You should start to understand Gold restrictions and why they was taken. There are reasons for. Even if I dont like. But I understand why Developers wanna that Gold get usefull for ppl, since casuals can do Diamonds which still is main currency for free with it.

Without the overpriced Ostrich, magic perfumes and traveling merchant you can forget about farming Monster Cards, Vale of Rites or Forsaken Abby for Soul stones or even as you mentioned some 100 dias cards fast enough and you'll need much more time to farm for all of it...

I guess you think everyone playing the games is either a teen or in his 20s and has unlimited free time or health to sit for more than 6h or maybe even 8 to 10h a day to farm for daily items, gold from Vale of Rites or Soul Stones from Monster Cards, not too mention the 100 dias cards you mentioned...

Thats hard disappointing. Im a normal worker, yes I spend much on playing and yes maybe up to more then 6h per day. But why you compare yourself with me? Im just pointing out that it is also possible to do some diamonds even without spending soooo much time. If you still dont understand what i mean, start to study AH and check what is usefull to farm and to sell, there are many oppurtunites.

Funny how it's always the elite players from Top guilds parroting devs how this is a "MMO RPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game)" and not meant to be played Solo, cause they get carried in end game instances by their top guilds players and get all the best items for FREE!

For Free? I have to hardly laugh. Do you ever played endgame? Even with all content was "tested" before release there exist uncountable bugs, or fails for "endgame players". In the first weeks Orkham, Worldboss, DC, Necro was costing each player of us consumables in worth of 100k Diamonds+ Dont talk we get anything for free.

If I wanted to play a year or more just to max out ONE class combination I would be playing the original Runes of Magic game...

What do you exactly mean with max out? Diamonds are supposed to make the way shorter to access endgame, without ofc you have to grind for. This Game is not a marathon its a long term acievment. Even you dont believe us, but even we dont get all title by paying 2kk diamonds. :) We need wait events and put effort in them. Some get more success some less.

You should never need almost a YEAR or MORE on a PRIVATE SERVER no matter if you play SOLO or in groups all the time.

Where is your motivation when can finish everything in first day? There are already QoL changes for example on Mirrorworld, TP gain, Exp gain etc. I would not love to play when i login spend 2k cash and can obtain everything i wanna.

I used to play a Private Server of a different MMO 2 or 3 years ago and I could farm all END GAME instances after few DAYS of creating a new char SOLO, but it took a lot of time to kill mobs.

There was NO annoying quests to unlock any end game inis and game was flooded with players to the point devs made an option to hide players in towns. You got Item Shop items for every hour being logged in and leveling bags up to MAX lvl not to 30 lvl like in here. You could get the "basic" End Game items from a NPC in each big town for in game currency (was different than gold) arround 10 - 30 M Gold for all of them. You could even summon Bosses for ingame currencies from NPC and you didn't have to spend HUNDREDS of EUROS in Item Shop 10 to 25 was enough. It had a NPC that gave all classes BUFFS for 6h for FREE from the start of the game.

I believe you can do Tikal/Inferno/Gorge or even Rofl with Shell Equipment, which you can get for free by daily activity in minigames.

Here in Chronicles of Arcadia you need MONTHS or even YEARS to max out ONE class combination, cause everything takes FOREVER to farm or earn, like for example the weapon skills which take 3 to 4 MONTHS with the Golden Dragon 500% Weapon Skill XP that comes with the PAID with REAL MONEY VIP Membership ONLY.

There is a similar pet in IS which can give you a bit weaker buff, you dont have to pay real money for it. Beside you can buy VIP also in PNC Shop, so you dont need to pay real money at all.

Crafting overal SUCKS except for some alchemy or cooking items and other 104 lvl items ones and engineering is for elites mostly anyway...

Just today i did cooking from 20 - 100 within 2h. There are also ways to make this easy for all. And im sure if you ask nobody refuse to help you :).

you only get TWO potions (instead of 5 at least)

If you talk about new Housemaid buff, you get 3 if you have leveled your Housemaid to a high level, which is also not that hard since you can reset or if i remember right can sometimes get a maxed out Housemaid.

There's a LOT of things that either need fixing or improving, buffing yet all you do is just cater to TOP Guilds and constantly spoil them

As many times in Forum or DC written, give your Feedbacks and Suggestions to Dev Team/GM's and they will look over it and decide if it is possible or even neccessary.

Nah they need to spend at least 50 minutes or over an hour (or more) in each Dark Core and Orkham, otherwise if they finish it in 30 minutes or less it won't be challenging enough for them, right?

This is a problem made by endgame player themself. We do not complain, we give suggestion to let us give a harder challenge, we aware of this state. But for example "When Orkham..?" was just a mean about 1 player who cryed all day about. Just yesterday i wrote a suggestion in Forum but need to wait the open, there you can aswell bring opinions about.
    But when you refuse to play with ppl, or even ask them for help. Which is sometimes needed and good, since its an MMO RPG, you will just be lost and complain all day about its so hard, its so annyoing i need to pay so much whatever....

~ Greetings

Dear Devs, dear Arcadians,

in the past days I runned multiple custom instances, Kalin till DC in Random runs. In my opinion with current Orkham gear these ones are really boring. Just today I finished Necro in 13min (ofc with a decent Party). I dont wanna complain only. I dont say its bad. But in my eyes, its a bit kinda boring. Ofc its realted to ourself, we push our gear as good as we can and make ourself boring. After Orkham release we almost finished our gears and just sell them or even look for alt gearing.

In any case I wanna do a suggestion which is nearly to the latest rofl change (awakend mode).
    For readers who do not know what Realm of forgotten Legends Awakend is, its same tactics just trash and boss get a buff on HP, Def, Atk-Speed etc.
    Anyway lets come to my suggestion.
    I would like to see a 2 week rotation for nostalgia instances only (maybe also custom inis aswell?). This 2 week Rotation, add one or multiple buffs to the current ini.
    Here are some examples which might can work, and not that hard to code, since they already exist inside the game:

1. Healing Reduction: Healing effects will be less effective, requiring better coordination and resource management from healers.
    2. Increased Incoming Damage: Players will face higher damage from enemies, requiring better defensive strategies and teamwork to survive encounters.
    3. Decreased Outgoing Damage: Players' damage output will be reduced, necessitating more precise timing and coordination to defeat enemies efficiently.
    4. Enhanced Status Effects: Increases the potency of negative status effects such as slow or poison, forcing players to manage and treat them more effectively.
    5. Restricted Resources: Decreases the availability of resources such as mana or stamina, forcing players to choose and utilize their abilities and spells more carefully.

This is just a few i gathered together. And in my eyes easy to do as Developer, if there is capacity for.
    The reward of Dungeon should get randomized, but slightly increase. I dont wanna see diamonds, but for example gold-gashas, title-gashas, stats could be there.
    I know this change isn't for whole playerbase, atleast not that easy doable. But it would be a nice "fresh air" (idk how to say in english xD) for ppl who get bored of Orkham, DC, rofl, Nostalgia's.

What do you think? I would like to see and discuss this topic with other highends aswell with casual/lower Guilds. And ofc what Developers think about.

~ Greetings

PS: Yes this is not completly my own idea, it comes from World of Warcraft Mytic dungeon System. But you can copy it and modify, like the corruption System which comes from a other game aswell. ;)

Hey,

regarding your hard front to the side of engame players. I consider myself as one of them.
    Starting with dailyquest. Dailyquest is just a point you can do and do not have to do! - It's ur own choice. Questing to open a quest is for all players the same. (I still do not have this quest open since iam to lazy to quest at all).
    Your change about doing just 1 daily per day and obtain the reward is nice QoL but would end in - ppl with diamonds will do this each day with muliitple accounts and generate soooo much gold, since there are some Dailys you just need to click 5 times to finish and obtain 100k Gold (x10 would be 1kk).
    Regarding your gold farm. Gold farm is annoying and believe me nobody I know do this for fun. Anyway, Vale of Rites can give you up to 120kk+ per h farming. ofc matters your gear, seems like you didn't fin out the perfect rotation for farming.
    Yes Ostrich is expensive, even for high end. You have each month to decide if you buy or not, if it is necessary or not. But you have it for 30 days! which means its 100 dias per day. - Everything else you pointed out is also just QoL and nobody force you to buy it. And the prices are really low. Just study some the AH, if i farm cards i mostly find cards which are worth for example 100+ diamonds.
    Anyway here, there are reasons why Gold get reduced on Server till agnes change you could obtain 200kk per DAY for free. Which made gold meaningless. The main currency was just diamonds, which was also inflated to many years of 300%+ promotions.
    Nevertless. Dw, high ends already complain about Gold and do not recevie any change there.
    And dw maybe ask sometimes a DEV or GM about gold influation. They always will say you, there is still way to much Gold, some ppl save it till prices increase even more. - which makes me ofc not happy. (as view of a endgame player)
    This is just 1 example where devs dont do what highends are saying them to do.

But pls, do not complain about how to do Golden Gear or anything else. Devs did pretty decend with Sahtkur, where you can catchup materials for acc, artefact, runes or even skip full FA, IDK, SOK runs.
    Aswell you can exchange unlimited Goldcores per day.
    You play a MMO RPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) this game is not meant to play alone only. You will never be able to clear the newest ini on release as solo doesnt matter if it is easy or "hardmode".

~ Greetings

Mabye my wrong writing i dont mean ur person, i mean the class. Since in 3 sec each rouge will beat you almost.

Yes Rouge/Warlock nerver asked, but still recieved. :)

Random runs are never a compare to an intern run. Ppl who try to dmg check there classes in random runs are... yes...

~ Greetings.

I would take a slightly different approthe then Cosmo and yould give about 750% damage to the Frenzied Attack BUT would also make it apply on all aoe hits as well.

Even we both know, that this would be amazing tho, its still way to OP. There are reasons why we dont wanna write this. Just do quick maths. Imagine all or mooncleave procs gonna proc a (full burst) 15kk offhand hit. Would be a bit OP... but just a bit ;).

Also with new Gloves 15 sec buff it is basicly stronger than ever in all situations.

Sadly not. My highest hit in Orkham before i build gloves was 21kk or smth in Orkham.
    Yesterday my highest with T16 glove buff was 16kk. :) 270% is way to much to nerf it.

Also why people ask for AoE buff when this class is prob the single Most OP class for single target fullburst?

You should run with proper WL, Rouges, Champions tbh.. If bosses take 3 sec to kill you are s... if they take longer then 30 sec you are s... And about trash. I wanna have a usefull aoe skill atleast. Rn my mooncleave fullburst hits 3kk on adds. Instead my singletarget does >15kk...

~ Greetings

Hey,

regarding Wr/R latest changes.

* Reduced Frenzied Attack damage to 630% from 900%.

Why do you think this is neccessary is there any explanation for? In my eyes this class wasnt over performing. I could compete with Rouges which are in both scenarios strong (Singletarget/Multitarget-Burst / - Sustain).
    Right now, i need to be lucky that rouge isnt crit that much, so i can compete.

* Changed Attack Launch to reduce Moon Cleave cooldown to 5 seconds instead of 7.
    Regarding this change, i dont know what you wanted to force. 2 sec less CD wont change that this skill is not doing any dmg since your main hand dmg (atleast for me) is more then 500k less then your offhand dmg. I already did a suggestion about how to change this skill to be a little usefull.
    For me this change didnt changed any. Single target in any scenario gives you way more dmg output then using any kind of Aoe skill.

So in my point of view, bring back the 900% dmg multiplier and change mooncleave to use offhand dmg instead of mainhand.

~ Greetings

Hey,

regarding Wr/Rouge I wanna do an suggestion about.
    Currently its almost unnecessary to use any kind of AoE - dmg skills, beside cyklon to mass stun mobs.

I would like to suggest to change skillid: 1490425 to inflect offhand weapon DPS instead of main hand weapon dps.
    There is already a skill which change this skill to be able to use with 1hand weapon only (ID: 499483), there it could be easy to add that it would inflict offhand instead of mainhand dmg.
    This would be a slightly buff for the AoE for the Wr/Rouge.

~ Greetings

Tbh i wish they would ban the change of weapons in fights. Since it makes a huge gap between players. I cant afford to do 3 weapons T17/T18. Or atleast i dont wanna. But all of this changes forces me to do this and tryhard even more. Atleast as Warrior if you wanna maximize your damage output. Same as tank, you need various weapons aleast myself forexample to surive the alarm event in Orkham... Which is not buggy at all *smile*.
    Before the change atleast with some classes you could keep up overall with classes who switched weapons. Now almost impossible.

~ Greetings

Hey,

regarding this change so far, I played some runs Orkham and various dungeons.
    First of all, why in hell, you punishing players, who used there time outside of the Game for the Game? Dont you want the players to think about CoA? I mean yes this sounds crazy but as publisher i would love if ppl writing scripts for my game to improve there selfe. Which some ppl do some ppl dont do. - Yes programmer have a bit more success on it instead of casuals. But do casuals tryhard aswell? :) No not at all.
    Beside this, did you ever thinked about how this should work? Even your adding of the rofl combat thing, its not working to change the title at all, beside you using another "trick" which also not everyone knows about. For example im Warrior and i get after 1 buffklick instand combat entrance.... Really nice, i can do really much.

Lets go further, changing title is like swapping socks in a combat. In a real combat, i cant switch my weapon and do with this one weapon 1 slash and change back to old ones. Beside in the same moment im eating patk food, use anything i have to increase my patk. (Lucky we have global cooldowns on food). You talking about the gap is getting to huge.
    Title are important we all wanna use them. But with you new corruption system + the changes on various classes you created a big canyon between tryhards, normal and casual players. Titles are here one of the lowest problems. I know classes where you need more then 3 weapons to do the most dmg. And meanwhile all in each combat you kinda need to change, which accourse a loss of your energie/rage/focus whatever.

For myself the point you saying is literally just a new player who cryed becouse he is not in the topic how to maximize his char properly.
    Aswell as you say its unrealistic, yeah... I just pointed out what is unrealistic..

~ Greetings

You know the API for this? Since we dont use AU due different reasons.

Hey,

you talking about smth, we cant agree with. This is a run we did rn in Orkham.
    Our Teamplay is on a good spot. So the conditions for the dps is almost same there. As we can see the top 4 dps are cloth + chain. After this there is comming far behind a leather dps. Even in burst or offburst. It doesnt matter.
    Leather nerf i dont know, why its necessary. Even there is no new gear build yet. Pls just dont compare smth in necro, rofl or whatever.
    Gear is almost on an equal level. Weapon rolls everyone has almost BiS.
    If you need me to provide more information hit me up.

~ Greetings

Edit: Katana on Rouge is compared to the Katana on Warriors pretty, pretty, PRETTY dogshit. beside trying to get perfect slice with having million of effects around you. You benefit is so less its insane. Warriors click 1 button get 10% heal and 25 rage. Maybe change the effect of Katana buff, or the way you can obtain it. ~ Since Katana in my eyes is useless

Edit1: M/Wl on first place was while run M/W

Hello,

I wanna do a suggestion to arcane forge. I do not know if it fits well here, so if not feel free to change my post to other thread.
    Right now we got a huge QoL-Change as i mentioned in a post at the top and my suggestion might be a bit to much, but what shall we lose and can we lose if we dont ask.
    For me im sick of farming gold. So I do exactly what devs kinda want. I buy my Gold from ppl from the AH. Which is okay. Aslong as you have enough diamonds. Now new content arrived with a ridiculuss improve of tier stone obtaining. And as a result, the gold economy got almost 50% higher. Before 1.2k-1.3k right now almost 1.8k and still going up. The demand of gold is right now, and im sure when ppl start building gear also, growing up. We need so much Gold the server or ppl cant give us. Alone a T17 weapon is 1.8kkk Gold.
    My idea is to improve Goldfarming.
    So what i gonna think. Easy, do a arcane forge where we can optain gold. As I already mentioned. Its not only the T7 items which arcane forge is doing well. Its also the 30min you can full focus farm, no sell, no stop, no reparty, no crash cuz of changing zone, no bleeding eyes since you are not watching 30 min straigt into the sun (ibp is to white tbh xd).
    That is something im sure many ppl can agree with. There will come much Gold ofc. But Limit it as you did with arcane forge already. Make it only x-Times resetable. Think about the Gold outcome.. Like 50kk for 30min?
    I would like to hear your ideas and opinions about this.

~ Just my opinion
    Côsmô

Since orkham isnt that long out and I do not have enough runs yet I can share just my mini opinion about the new content there.

First of all, I wanna mention the post of Chicki. In my point of view, new things always welcome. Since the game can get kinda boring. Aswell we already waited almost 2 Years for Orkham to release it would be pretty boring to just burst into loot chest and build gear with. The concept of Orkham with all mini events it has, makes it really unique and fun to play. Even access to gear/titles isnt, that easy as you might expect in first days. Its become a hard grind to finish. Which is kinda nice, since this ini will take sometime until it will get boring.
    Aswell as the new gear System. Of course there can be contras aswell. But its smth new, its refreshing and it makes your character even more unique! Which is great in my eyes.
    We have now the chance to do our gear more likely as we wish. And with Forge (even more easier to build multiple weapons/tiers).

A big negative issue i wanna still point out. Rolling corrupted stats. Thats just to much RNG. RNG and a loottable which should actually be fixed, according to Bytes post. Which is in fact not true. Im still able to roll on my physical weapons magical stats. Or Wisdom on my Katana.
    In my opinion, we already need so much cristals to upgrade 7(gear) + x(weapons) items. Remove useless stats, i mean with this, that i really cant roll smth like mdmg, wisdom or smth like that on a physical weapon. Remove you can get +9% str/ and as negativ -10k str.... Its fun in first but after 100+ crystals its disgusting... (Even when it is sometimes funny to see what is comming out). But overall its hard gambling with a open loottable.

I dont like overall we can know buy 10 crystals for 3 PNC. I didnt liked it on Robot and also not here. I accept it and I also use it, but just to keep up.
    Gear should show your effort. Like this it actually shows the same as always.. $, time, luck...

Overall. Even if not everything is working and many bugs still appear. Thanks for the content and for myself Im really exited about upcoming content.

~ just my opinion
    Côsmô

Hi, maybe you should increase gold price of corrupted tier stones and reduce gold price of random fusion stone from 10k to 1k. So, if you are a rich player you can make corrupted tier stones and save your time. If you are not a rich player you can just make dirty tier stones with cheap gold price and spend some time on it.

Hey,

since im not sure how much you ever farmed in this game, I wanna give you atleast my point of view.
    Arcane forge is, atleast for me, one of the biggest QoL-Change ever happend in CoA since I play. Beside you starting with Tier7 stones. You have a Loop out of 30 min, where you can farm as much mobs as you actually able to farm/want. You get an "Corrupted Stone"-which not only is T7 or easy to craft to higher stones, no its also able to Stack! You dont need to interrupt your farm for 1min, becouse you need to craft to higher stones, or sell crap to vendor. Its so much big value. I would not recommend, to compare Forge with normal Tier Stone farming, so im completly against your suggestion.

Big thumbs up to the Dev's or whoever had the idea to implement smth like this. Even when i dont like to hit dwarfs :(.

Still wanna mention cards dropping really rare. Even when kill over 10k of each mob im still 1 missing and not even 1 card is 2* yet.

~ Greetings
    Côsmô

Dear Devs, dear Arcadians,

as the title is saying, i wanna talk about the current state of Spirit of Tempest Height.

Just to make for everyone clear what was the meaning and usage of this mini event near to Obsidian. - There was a "loop" of 20 where you needed to kill Monsters which was dropping chests. You was able to loot them and to obtain different stuff. Mostly there first "loops" was useless - till loop 16 there it got intresting. Here you got, with luck, a certain amount of tier 10 runes. With this runes you was able to craft the runes we mostly use right now. - Also, i dont wanna let it drop out, you got a small amout of IS gimic's. Just as transportrunes, home-sweet-home, megafon etc.

Now to my suggestion. Right now we got something (from Arena of Darkness and ofc the Talagan Title) which is calles "Lootpicker". As understanding, this one give you more Drop-Rate, when you open chests. Important point here is it has to be a chest with a cast! (AFAIK, otherwise correct me dev's :D)
    So since we dont run this anymore or ppl maybe dont do, atleast as i saw. How about to change it a bit and make it more attractiv. Since it is also a minigame, everyone can join and can make a little profit of it.

My idea and i would like to see the idea of other players aswell, maybe also to discuss about this.

First of all, make this chests like the chests of malatina or gobline-mine. We have to cast to obtain them. - So we can use the usage of the lootpicker (droprate).

Also you have to, atleast, increase the Monsters scalings, for current state they are a joke, and there is no requirements to kill everything until last loop. It can maybe be smth like Sathkur? (like 36ppl inside have to fight an Boss? - maybe less to avoid performence issues).

Next point, change the loot table, connect it with "Lootpicker" Drop-Chance, like in AoD. (Like obtain Gold, nice goodies from IS, Tier X runes from beginning, etc. (ur opinion? :).)

So this was some of my ideas to increase the value for players to keep doing also mini events.
    Let us discuss about this and think about if smth like is possible. I dont know from the view of the dev/designers if this is much work to do. But i would really appreciate this.

~ just my opinion

Greetings

Côsmô

The Game allows you to change you race as much as you want (ofc for a little amount of diamonds). So you can have each class on each race you wanna. If you need explanation how, just write me in Forum or Ingame, ill link you the Items you need and how to do it.
    But if you rn dont wanna give diamonds to this, i would recommend you, build a human, Priest/Scout. :)

~ just my opinion
    Greetings
    Côsmô

Hey and welcome back!

A common and strong healer is pr/s (Priest/Scout). Also classes like Druid/Scout is good.
    There are variable heal classes, in my opinion overall all are playable. Everyone has a different feature to bring into the raid. Like Priest/Mage has decreased ressource consumption, or Druid/Mage has group vita.. So all class has smth good what makes them unique and can be played in different Situations.
    When you wanna look for smth funny, look into Warlock/Druid or Warlock/Priest. Also funny heal combinations and strong aswell.

~ just my opinion
    Greetings
    Côsmô

So, we can do better big pulls in dark core. Especially if ranged dps players pull mobs before tank

I'm sorry to say. But when DPS pulls, its mostly DPS fault. So in my opinion he/she/it, deserve to die.
    Tank should not get buffed just becouse DPS are not able to play properly..

~ just my opinion
    Greetings

Côsmô

No cooldown would mean the same drama we had when this WB normal was released. 1 Guild farm, whole server is looking into nothing.

I would recommend the post Leszix mentioned. Since on old WB we also had atleast 2 stats dropping. - Worldboss hard should drop 2 HM stats. Worldboss normal should drop 2 normal. You have to decide which boss you gonna do.

~ just my opinion
    Greetings
    Côsmô

Then, i do not understand how you can say we are not watching all views. You missing one HUGE part of giving Gold as a highend. You have to look this point aswell as each other point we pointed out. Having no coasts for Castle buffs change that you are not lose instand 18kk each day or each 3h. Since holding the buff (when laying dead somewhere) makes no sense, regarding wb debuff.
    Idk you dont do smth what you dont like. So you buying gold in AH aswell. Dont farm tiers, cards... seems like you have no clue about what really is needed to do, to get stuff which is necessary for high-ends and how annoying this all can be. As mentioned it is necessary to still farm Gold becouse this 30kk is a kinda joke, for all of these what you need to do daily.

~ just my opinion

Greetings

Côsmô

Okay you talking im looking from wrong view. But did you look from all views aswell? Do you know how and what you have to farm? Seems like you just go and buy tier stones in AH, Gold in AH, Cards in AH, Coins in AH, etc etc.
    YOU have to watch all aspects which you have to farm. And here we are talking about everything. And not just farm also craft. You come and say you need 50kk a day average? - What you doing staying unbuffed just with GuildBuffs in ini or what? Dont you use any Pdmg, HeroPotion, ... ? Dont forget all of this is a huge amount of Gold you using each day. Even you dont realise.

In the past days i run about 7-10h ini a day. Which means for me atleast 3x Castle buffs which is already over 50kk. But this is my own bad. And now i dont wanna even calculate the buff-food money i used. In anyway. This is not the topic.

I dont know, why you talking about changing Agnes. Actually Agnes is dont mind for now. Im talking about ways to obtain Gold, beside farming ACTUALLY Gold. Farming pur Gold is the worst thing in this game. - Its unrewarding. Spending your time that you actually can do something!
    Im patient and im waiting for what Dev's will bring in the game to give more ways to obtain Gold. But still we wanna give all some advice that Devs can think about.

- Also smth what came to my mind. Let mobs drop pure Gold. So you can farm stones cards, whatever and still can obtain Gold. What do you think about ? So many MMO's have this mechanic actually.

And aswell.. pls. pls. stop believing that after you hit level 105 as newbie you are able to farm 90kk Gold in 1h.. This is so much nonsense. Nobody of you tried. I have a friend who even couldnt kill multiply trashmobs in IBP, since they come as group and 1 shot him. This is worst nonsense. And remember F2P player dont have Prestige or Travel Merchent to sell instand stuff (even not 360 bagback space).. All fact you guys never watch... A newbie has rn a bit higher chance to get diamonds early for free. But actually just becouse Questing .. Not becouse he can "farm" Gold. :)

~ just my opinion

Greetings

Côsmô

Indeed we can still buy from AH Gold. And many ppl of us doing so.
    It doesnt change any what mentioned in upper posts. We have to grind already so much. For doing End-Game. Im okay with effort time to farm gold. But the current state is so unpleasent. We have to grind Hours to get atleast a amount of Gold we need. - Buffs, Tier-Stones, Artefact upgrade, Buff-Food. I dont wanna know how much Gold i burned already just for Card System aswell or "Testing" Necro/Worldboss. Thanks to feature leave instance not that much as in the past.
    Still we missing good reward to the time we offer for farming Gold.

- Some advice you give.

Multiple T13 runes are a possibility yes. But neccesary? No. 1xT13 rune = 12.5k Dias which is in current State like 1.2-1.3kkk Gold which means afford of 8-9h farming (nonstop while gain ~ 150kk/h). And this is just 1 rune.
    Atlas minigame, i hope you joke about it. We all doing each weekend. And some ppl just gain 50k-100k a weekend from it, since they lowered the Gold amount you can get.
    Lets choose a Guild-Tower you actually need. Yes in each case you need atleast 12kk no matter what you play. For Necro for example i would recommend each point of stat you can get, same as for Worldboss. - So this argument is just nothing.
    Crafting Bufffood bymyself might be cheaper yes, but still its tons of invest you need to do. (recraft materials, craft the actually food you need). - And yes even with Prestige+ it can be painfull when you create a huge amount of buff-food.
    So actually non of your advices are usefull at all. And was already mentioned by devs. Which in my opinion dont feel as own player (when they play) that this Gold-Rework is pain.

Just some brainstorming:
    - make the price of items higher.
    - increase the value of item we can loot. (max. rn is i guess 4 per mob)

- give us variable options to farm gold. - Do some more kind of Atlas. One idea ppl had in our Guild. (DC normal-mode run it you get 200kk as and reward instead of core or stat/metal)

And as we already mentioned in different posts.
    This Goldtopic is still annoying and it seems like nobody put really a complete eye on it.. I dont believe that ppl still have same amount of gold like in patch before. Since i know i already boughted around 1-2kkk from 1 player which is highend and currently farms really less.

~ just my opinion
    Greetings
    Côsmô