Arena of Darkness [Patch 11.0.0.1000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 11.0.0.1000 - Arena of Darkness, Talaghan Skies, Prestige may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for Arena of Darkness.

For Talaghan Skies please use Talaghan [Patch 10.5.0.1000 & 11.0.0.1000] thread.
    For Prestige please use Prestige [Patch 11.0.0.1000] thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

You have ideas how to improve Arena of Darkness and don't want or can't write in the forum? You can write us your ideas here.

• Hi,

Is it intended that you will do solo AoD as pure Plate/pure heal gear user? Bcs in heal gear for example, it will take ages and the mobs are in the first loop so hard, that you can easily fail.

(Matk is not really high in pure heal gear as D/WL. Maybe you need a slight buff for this class in general or only in AoD)

Sadly the material is not tradable to those ppl

Greetings

• Dear devs,

I appreciate all the time you invested into the new content and I really like the ideas very much, but the way it currently is, it's a copy-pasted Dreamland with even less fun due to bad loot, bcz you don't really move and don't even get ep/tp for leveing an alt. Don't get me wrong, Dreamland was annoying af already, but this one is the grandpa of Dreamland for sure... Standing still, killing 100+ waves of the same mobs and bosses for hours over hours every day is just annoying and boring. I'm even more motivated to run Dreamland every day instead of this stuff :S

To fix this design, can you please add all available mats you can loot from the arena into the npc shop for nero coins and let us reset the daily quests with daily reset scrolls? Mats like the srews for example... Then you could just farm coins from quests (by wasting a lot of dias into reset scrolls and daily reset scrolls) and rush through the robots asap :/

Also, IP tells me there can be attributes on a robot, are these valuable for PvE content just like cenedrils or such? Can you please show us an example of a fully upgraded robot with all/max components? I won't waste my limited time on crafting bonuses or such, and before spending more time I'd like to know :/

• Hello.

Regarding PvP: Please delete the "Execute" skill. Its really annoying if players just camp you: Kill every 30sec and if its on cd go in some cage. Best I've seen today: 2 players who both had the skil talked to each other and camped together!

Such fun *irony off*

Or change it so that the skill vanisehs after 1 use or sth. like that

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Regarding Nero Coins

doing PvP (free for all) gives you up to 750 coins in 10 min.

Doing PvE with 6 ppl will give you may 150-200 coins within 30-50min?

I suggest to adjust or switch those numbers, bcs it is an MMORPG and doing such hard things like arena should give a better reward than doing solo stuff imho

Greetings

• sometime a round in pve fails because 1 or more Mobs are not visible. Please check this

I sometimes have the same issue , for me atleast , there was one of the skeletons stuck/not running out of spawn . running around and checking all portals worked for me

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hi,

Byte was the droprate of rare material adjusted? Some ppl of my guild says, that after the reset today some materials are dropping much more than before.

Furthermore: If yes, is the drop of group arena also adjusted? Because it is much much harder than solo and you don't come even close to what you can solo, there should be more drop in general for the group. Didn't tested after todays reset, but before it was just useless except ranking

• Official Post

Hi,

Byte was the droprate of rare material adjusted? Some ppl of my guild says, that after the reset today some materials are dropping much more than before.

Furthermore: If yes, is the drop of group arena also adjusted? Because it is much much harder than solo and you don't come even close to what you can solo, there should be more drop in general for the group. Didn't tested after todays reset, but before it was just useless except ranking

Both modes are using same loot table as base. There will be further adjustments for the group mode.

Greetings

• Hello.

Im my opition there is still problem with screws to robot. I see drop rate is increased but lower versions are only more common. In my opinion requirements to upgrade screws are too high. First we need to spend a lot of hours in arena to drop them and then spend a lot of hours in daily quests to farm phirus coins or run on map and collect mats. At the moment its impossible to build robot only by upgrading screws from lower to better quality.

Please think about requirements and adjust them to game realities.

Greetings

• Official Post

This will be changed with next patch.

We do not plan to increase solo loot table any further.

Greetings

• Hello,

Please think about reduce cost upgrading screws, because now it's totally impossible to do it. You can reduce amount of mats (stones) or change them to any other which are more accessible. Now for 1 upgrade from blue to purple i must use about 1k phirus coins or spend hours by finding and collecting mats on map. It doesnt make sence.

Greetings

• Hi,

how do we unlock the title "Shadow Hunter"? the description is, that we need to hunt dark forces, but the title is still not unlocked for me. I ran to loop 15 against dark forces and to loop 13 against light forces.

Greetings

• Regarding the loot table in the patch notes.

Is the loot of the chests also increased in group? If not, it seems group is still useless in my opinion.

Greetings

• I have mixed feelings about the todays nerf of coins. If you want group Arena be more attractive, than give us back the previous coins rate for the group arena.

As it is now, solo mode is still far better, bcs now you get nearly no more coins if you do group. If you want to use drop potion, you will even get negative coins xd

• Official Post

I have mixed feelings about the todays nerf of coins. If you want group Arena be more attractive, than give us back the previous coins rate for the group arena.

As it is now, solo mode is still far better, bcs now you get nearly no more coins if you do group. If you want to use drop potion, you will even get negative coins xd

Group mode is sharing loottable of solo, so you are getting double loot.

Greetings

• wait, you mean group mode will have the solo AND group mode loot table? :O