Posts by Elipso

Hi ive been farming Nightmare dream land for mats of amulets but there is big problem whit farmed amulets becauze bosses also drop amulets and if you want to save them they take alot of space since they cant stack in one item. I suggest change on that that you can sell them or stack in one item.

Is there a fix for allmost all the time combat? Since if we start ini most of ini you have combat no matter what so if we start with one title we need to finish it mostly with it

I mean it shoud give buff even i have my offhand equiped.. Thats what my thoughts first was about this.

Mostly if you look none of other classes making double gloves cuz other option is way better for mdd or chain players.

Thanks for fast replay

I rly dont understand this new second gloves you have added. In my opinion we dont need to be pushed to play with katana or to be scout. In my opinion 1h with no shiled talisman or any other weapon in offhand will be incresed as i know every rogue is played with double daggers wich means if we take gloves only option is katana.

Pls reconsider this and change this option witch is not fair to players who dont play with katana.
    I dont like option to be pushed only for normal set or to be scout...

Thanks in forward

I rly dont like that we cant trade weapons anymore... If for example someone wanna go from leather to mage or chain he cant any more trade weapon and this game is all about trading in my opinion this should rly change

This is rly bad to write and not puting in an english translation so i cant read it or i am just to lazy to use translator for all of this text... I would sugest to add english translation

Hi i think rogues who use katana have big problems whit agro, whit new stacking of perfect slice now agro is rly high on rogues,my agro never gets under 18% whit w/p and priest - agro. My opinion is you sould do something about rogues whit katana about agro to reduce it so we can play normal in burst so we dont take agro from tanks..

Cao Elipso

Cao to all ... I was wondering about r/ch one box follow and other one is not following. ID 498837 is not so rly good cuz if mobs die buf is gone and most of times its useless since mobs are gone in few sec most of times and in Dark Core we are moving constantly so we are not having buff at all. I would suggest some kind of rework or something like to follow us..

Hi.

Ive been playing knight last few days and charge skill is rly annoying to play whit.

Like in instance rofl charge skill port you behind target and in ini like FA skill just apply debuff of stun and thats all. Idk if that is intended but i guess annoys other players as well. I guess you could copy rogue set skill soul storm or just leave it as it was before the change on knight and warrior.

Thanks in forward

Hi i rly think its nonesense to remove npc for gold. If you think other way how are they supposed to farm tiers and get dias if they need to farm gold also? The best way to get rich or get going was the side of farming tier and till you get lvl 105 you get enought dias to make ur first tiers.
    You allready gave starter gear which you can do all instances till rofl as support class no matter if it is s/b ch/d wl/m s/p w/p or just geting in party and start geting coins and cores.
    I think we allready helped new players by leting them leeching cores in end game instances by playing with starter gear.Giving old items stats and this is what we get in return to farm gold for hours instad of runing those instances and helping new players ....

Its allready alot of gold to make cards and alot of farming to get lvl 5 on card and now we are also pushed to farm gold also not fair at all.There are ppl who enjoy runing instances not farming gold or tiers.

If ur plan is to make old player stop play this game i totaly understand then i am not puting in this game hours of farming for gold honestly . Its just what i think but all i can see its most of server opinion on this subject whit npc for gold and i rly think you should consider once more if this is good idea what are you doing atm.

Hi whit new passive Distant Friend now we cant play scout/champ in his full potencial cause we need to go range 50 to use Joint blow which is one of most strongest skill for the class. So what we are pushed to play atm is to not use joint blow or to lose 15% new buff Distant Friend (ID:1491763) .. pls give us some solution for S/CH..

This class is allready weak and slow and whit this change its not even on map for anyone to play it..

Cao Elipso

I didnt say make it easy to use just so we can play whit it,only to make some corrections.. I cant get buff ID:1502730 at all cuz mobs die so fast and you cant stack. It should be good if it would be stackable whit other mobs also not only one target to get Grandmaster of Katana buff!

But ur right about daggers all would go for Katana!

Also its saying if you have buff ID 1502730 it will let you apply max bleeds on any target but its not saying you need to do it when you have " ! " above your head..

Hi ive been testing katana whit rogue side and its rly not nice to play...

For first its hard to get bleeds and perfect slice to proc (double hit) and second thing it should give on first hit right away 1 stack and to count it as double proc..

This meta is one shoting everything even in Dark Core ini and it would be good if we could stack faster bufs and debufs...

Also GrandMaster ID 1502730 is rly hard to get if you are in mobs fight since you change target all the time and its like imposible to have it all the time up that also should be good to be changed so you can proc it on difrent targets not only on one also it should be good if you could refresh this buff whit every other perfect slice (Flawless hit)

This way its waste of dias and tiers to make Katana for rogues since dmg is allmost same as duo daggers..

Cao Elipso :D pls consider these changes about rouges

Helloo.. Ive been allready speaking whit one of new comer about these things which are asked in game.. Atm you should focus to get lvl 105 and the best thing to start on this server is starting whit support classes like warlock/mage you can have starter gear which you can use in all inis expect the new one Dark Core which req 1700 gear score but there are few quest you need to do to open all inis i suggest you to join some guild for help. This class is needed in every ini atm and its easy to build + cheap so you can start ur farming ini items.

From addon i would suggest you to get Arcadia Utility, QuestHelper, DaylieNotes, Lootomatic or LootIt, MailMode and ExtendedMacroIcons and you can find them on starting page of COA Launcher.
    Crafting is needed for making food for ur self or selling it on auction house and also to make ur Artefact which also comes later in game but also making food req to farm inis and to get special currency which this game provide from inis Arcadia Coins so all is chained for you.

Also there are 2 npc in Lost Island of Atlantis which gives you every day 30 golden eggs 2 teleport rune and 1 golden hammer.

About dias and gold COA have also 2 npc which you can trade gold for dias or other way..

Ive never been doing alts but its a good way of geting stas from phirius shell and to get some dias from selling it ppl still use those stats...

If you have any other question feel free to ask me in game ..

Pozdrav Elipso :D