Warlock Class [Feedback]

• not fully understanding of how this works, i know its for all classes i just put in warlock cuz it was quickest :P

• The Scales of Justice will modify Damage Dealt, Damage Taken, Hitpoints and Healing Taken depending on class combination.
    Main ClassSub ClassDamage DealtDamage TakenHPHealing Taken
    WarlockChampion-40%20%-40%-20%
    WarlockKnight15%20%-30%-20%
    BardScout-15%-10%/-30%
    ScoutBard-25%///
  • not fully understanding of how this works, i know its for all classes i just put in warlock cuz it was quickest :P

• The Scales of Justice will modify Damage Dealt, Damage Taken, Hitpoints and Healing Taken depending on class combination.
    BardScout-15%-10%/-30%
    ScoutBard-25%///

well i guess your wl/ch deals 40% less dmg , takes 20% more , 40% less hp and 20% less healing taken in pvp

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

not fully understanding of how this works, i know its for all classes i just put in warlock cuz it was quickest :P

BardScout-15%-10%/-30%
    ScoutBard-25%///

These Changes are for PvP only, not the Warlock Class in general.

While you are in any Battleground, you will gain a buff that modifies the afformentioned values.

Hooroo,

Brontes.

• because i love the changes about the warlock, i want to ask if its possible to change the

Calm Paradox +55

Saces' Embrace +105

Surge of Awareness +55

to a buff like mind barrier too and give the Otherworldly Whisper +20 a bigger range. Thank you

• Changed Otherworldly Whisper to be permanent buff that triggers its effect when you use a skill that consumes Psi instead, changed it to be usable regardless of Willpower Construct state, removed Psi cost, removed received damage reduction, increased radius to 80 from 50.

Question. What about wl/druid? We could heal 5-6 seconds spending 1 psi. The whole mechanic went to the toilet now, I guess class needs some changes. Also the dmg reduction was nice for healers and tanks combinations, not so nice to lose it like that.

Thx for the wl/w fix.

Regards.

• What about wl/druid? We could heal 5-6 seconds spending 1 psi. The whole mechanic went to the toilet now, I guess class needs some changes. Also the dmg reduction was nice for healers and tanks combinations, not so nice to lose it like that.

I agree with you. Last changes are not so good. And how can warlock/mage stack 4x soul brand on boss now ? If we use Soul Seal skill in Willpower Construct mode , how are we going to stack 4x Soul brand very fast ? We must deal 4x fire damage. But this skill can be used only in Willpower Blade Mode . And this skill has 20 sec cooldown . Fireball has also 6 sec cooldown . How can we use 4x fire damage skill on our target if we used Soul Seal ?
    I have a better idea. In Willpower Blade Mode Oherworldly Whisper should be a passive skill and increase only our own attack power. In Willpower Construct Mode it should be an active skill and increase party members' attack power like before . And Soul Brand should be stacked with previous skills . If we use any fire damage skill, it should make 4x stack on enemy immediately

• I agree with you. Last changes are not so good. And how can warlock/mage stack 4x soul brand on boss now ? If we use Soul Seal skill in Willpower Construct mode , how are we going to stack 4x Soul brand very fast ? We must deal 4x fire damage. But this skill can be used only in Willpower Blade Mode .

You have exactly 3 Instant skills without gcd+ 1 cast for your 4 stacks. This also included 9% dark dmg. So in fact you are faster now in stacking on boss than before the patch

• You have exactly 3 Instant skills without gcd+ 1 cast for your 4 stacks. This also included 9% dark dmg. So in fact you are faster now in stacking on boss than before the patch

Oh yes sorry, i forgot to mention that warp charge also deals fire damage, we can actually stack 3x soul brand on boss and that wouldnt be great problem probably. But what happens if we use Soul Seal in Willpower Construct Mode? We will not be able to spam debuff on mobs for 30 seconds. In my opinion Warlock/mage should be 70% dps and 30% support on Willpower Blade Mode. And 100% support on Willpower Construct Mode. In DPS mode we should be able to do dps and give debuff to our target also but we shouldnt give 10% attack power to our team members.

• [WL/K]

Hello. Is it possible to add on this class any forcing aggro? Very often, the lack of such skill is felt.

Greetings
    Airforce

recommend this class can use plate to maximize aggro. probably much more interesting since you won't have to retrofit with cloth. you can still use plate. Such investment is practical and not wasteful. and to equip new cloth tank is a waste because only 1 class can be played. My personal opinion. have a good day!

• Hello, i just realized that we cant refresh our fire damage buff in warlock/mage class. Blazing Barrier ( ID:621397 )

buff doesnt get refresh when we use Fire Ward ( ID: 500366 ) skill again. I think it doesnt refresh it since you made it an aura skill. Please change it to refresh our buff. Thanks

• Bug Report:

• Changed Beast Roar to reduce attack speed of targets by 15% instead of movement speed.

3869302707eb129b96305e4445306e42.png

15% in patch notes and only 8.3% ingame :)

I tested, isn't a typo, it is really 8.3%

Regards.

• Are there any plans for warlock/champ class? It is really unpleasant to play. Without ale potion the psi management is terrible, all you do there is stay afk and look pretty until maybe u get another 2 psi to use a skill. So old school that is disgusting.

• Are there any plans for warlock/champ class? It is really unpleasant to play. Without ale potion the psi management is terrible, all you do there is stay afk and look pretty until maybe u get another 2 psi to use a skill. So old school that is disgusting.

I agree, they should change warlock/champion's psi recovery skill Rage Sublimation (ID: 499854 ) to be like warlock/scout's Sace's Impatience skill ( ID:1490582 ). Every time we use a psi skill or we attack any target, this skill's cooldown should reduce. So we can recover our psi more often. But they should reduce it's rage cost also. Then warlock/champion could be a good class

I agree, they should change warlock/champion's psi recovery skill Rage Sublimation (ID: 499854 ) to be like warlock/scout's Sace's Impatience skill ( ID:1490582 ). Every time we use a psi skill or we attack any target, this skill's cooldown should reduce. So we can recover our psi more often. But they should reduce it's rage cost also. Then warlock/champion could be a good class

I always have enough psi, even in AoD w/o universal potion. If you lack in psi, you got another non-psi rotation to use, and if you wanna optimize that, only use the rage consuming spells while above 50 rage, in order not to run out of rage for the psi generator that consumes 50 rage :/ I think most other warlocks don't have such a viable dps rota outside of willpower blade. For example, you can use warp charge (if not alredy on cd), malice, heart strike, trauma, weave curse and the 2 champ spells (forgot the names) or even spam psychic arrows... for me, using these is enough time until psi generators are ready again :thumbup:

• I agree, they should change warlock/champion's psi recovery skill Rage Sublimation (ID: 499854 ) to be like warlock/scout's Sace's Impatience skill ( ID:1490582 ). Every time we use a psi skill or we attack any target, this skill's cooldown should reduce. So we can recover our psi more often. But they should reduce it's rage cost also. Then warlock/champion could be a good class

even spam psychic arrows...

Man typing this sentence should be illegal in 2023 :P

• I always have enough psi, even in AoD w/o universal potion. If you lack in psi, you got another non-psi rotation to use, and if you wanna optimize that, only use the rage consuming spells while above 50 rage, in order not to run out of rage for the psi generator that consumes 50 rage :/ I think most other warlocks don't have such a viable dps rota outside of willpower blade. For example, you can use warp charge (if not alredy on cd), malice, heart strike, trauma, weave curse and the 2 champ spells (forgot the names) or even spam psychic arrows... for me, using these is enough time until psi generators are ready again :thumbup:

Well, of course i use some other skills when i dont have willpower blade. But we must open willpower blade as fast as we can. We cant use psychic arrows because mobs die too fast :) . Of course i use other skills also but this class needs to refresh psi a little bit faster. Not as fast as warlock/scout or warlock/warrior, but it needs to be faster a little bit.

• Regarding WL/Knight

maybe changing the "Mind Barrier" (ID 498542) to let it target the whole raid?

This would make this class maybe more attractive, because the full dps group in a raid would get a Mind Barrier then.

Edit: didn't realized, that it is already the case. All fine

Greetings

• Regarding Warlock ISS.

ISS Level 90 Path of Anguish (ID: 490342) provides a buff which is supposed to stack until 10. Each stack provides 5% Dark Damage. For some reason, the stacking stops at 9 effectively providing 45% Dark Damage instead of 50%.

Suggestion:

Since it is technically not possible at all to stack more than 10 (tested in Itnal Lager with resetting CD of skill) I suggest to increase the bufftime of ID: 500070 from 10 seconds to 11 seconds or even to 15 seconds.

Regarding Ruthless Judgment.

This skill is supposed to be 100% critrate. However, this seems to not be the case.

In addition can you make the provided buff by Ruthless Judgment (ID: 621199) cancelable with Right-Click or CancelPlayerBuff?

Regarding survivability.

Warlocks need to be played in melee position, because ISS Level 100 Soul Crusher (ID: 497805) only triggers around 80 Range of the player. In addition, Beast Roar (ID: 498547) provides a buff which hits targets in close Range of the player. However, Warlocks are very squishy with the exception of 1-2 combinations.

Can you think of a mechanic, that allows Warlocks to tank one hit similiar to Wardens, Warriors, Champions, Rogues with their respective skills?

Suggestion:

Modify Shield of Solid Mind (ID: 497965) to not scale with Heal Bonus 848%. Since Heal Bonus as MDPS = 0, this skill literally provides 848%*0 +80 = 80 HP as a Shield. Instead change the scaling from 848% Heal Bonus +80 to something like Magical Damage * 848 % +80. In addition, increase the Cooldown and effect duration from 10 seconds to 60 seconds each to avoid abuse.

• Regarding WL-Knight Tank:

Right now with the new modifiers, you can have a full mdps gear + tank artefact, shield and weapon with stamina and you reach incredible high values (more than 10kk def and 15kk hp)

Additionally the skill Dark Hand (ID 1490590) gives you nearly double amount of bonus from the %-attribute multipliers. So let's say you have a weapon with 25% stamina bonus, you will nearly get 50% stamina as a result of this skill.

That is broken in my mind.

My suggestion is to change the skill 1490590 that you need to have much higher stamina values instead of only "more than int", which can be achieved easily in full dps gear as mentioned above.

Greetings

• Hey,

weakening weave curse is almost in trash never usable due to running, even if 0.5 seconds cast. My suggestion is, either make it possible to cast it while running or make it an instant cast but remain the cast multiplier please.

Greetings