Entity Chamber (Normal & Hard) [Patch 10.4.2.1000 & 11.0.0.3000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 10.4.2.1000 - Entity Chamber may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for monster cards system.
    For class balance please use Patch 10.2.1.1000 - Masked Festival, Class Balance feedback thread.
    For reworked monster cards please use Patch 10.4.1.1000 - Music Festival, Reworked Monster Cards feedback thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

• I was hoping that the introduction of the new WB would give a reason for players to come back, at the moment I am full of fear :(

Let more players fight vs boss, maybe sth like LoDD is the right way?

LoDD = Lair of the Demon Dragon (Aotulia)

People asked me about this :D

• Couldn't agree more with both posts above.

Getting most guildmembers online at the same time is difficult enough, primetime shouldn't be wasted with waiting for your turn to try.

I agree. Makes no sense that only 1 group can test.

I was hoping that the introduction of the new WB would give a reason for players to come back, at the moment I am full of fear :(

Let more players fight vs boss, maybe sth like LoDD is the right way?

100 percent of the same opinion

please open the (openworld ini) in multiple channels two or three channels would be desirable to allow multiple groups to try/test the world boss at the same time

with kind regards

Luciaa

• Hi,

I like the entity chamber as it is. I couldn't imagine how you can improve such a great zone. This is the best patch in the last year. Keep going on:thumbup:

But I miss the new itemshop item you implemented. In charplan I saw something with zhargos which should be in IS

Cheers

• Quote from Patchnotes 10.4.2.1000
    Revised parts of Realm of the Forgotten Legends terrain and objects.

Hey, today in ROFL me and my guild had a huge disconnecting lag in rofl 1st boss, 2nd room. Our tank started kiting the boss and suddenly most of our party lagged and disconnected. That was around 21:36 CET. Maybe there is a connection to the changes in ROFL within the patch?

Also, the way back over the hill (from the second room to the first one of 1st boss) bugs a lot since the patch, you constantly get stuck on the gound. Guess the hill is way too steep there.

In general, most of us had less FPS in rofl since the patch was released. What exactly was changed there? @Devs

• Grox, you got some detailed feedback for Zhargos via PM.

Here I just want to say that I really enjoy trying to figure out the bossfight!

Good job. :)

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• grox

It has now been more than 53 hours since you replied to me with "I guess no, but will ask." on a question about an issue that might not be working as intended. This is a pretty long time for a simple yes-or-no question, that technicly would only take 5 minutes to get an answer to from Rake.

Of course, this is a valid way to meet the expectation for Zhargos not being killed within "2 or 3 days", but it also leads to players losing interest in killing him at all... :rolleyes:

• Official Post

grox

It has now been more than 53 hours since you replied to me with "I guess no, but will ask." on a question about an issue that might not be working as intended. This is a pretty long time for a simple yes-or-no question, that technicly would only take 5 minutes to get an answer to from Rake.

Of course, this is a valid way to meet the expectation for Zhargos not being killed within "2 or 3 days", but it also leads to players losing interest in killing him at all... :rolleyes:

Greetings,
    You can ask about it here. And I will try to answer you.

• grox

On a question "Are there any bugs or is all working as intended" we got the answer, that there is no bug at world boss and everything working as intended :)

So I guess everything works fine

Edit: related to the mechanics. The lil drake damage were reduced because it were to high

• I pm'ed you Rake, as I dont feel like sharing details about Zhargos in this thread with other players, who then might have a lesser experience trying to figure out the bossfight. ;)

xLutinex well, yeah...but maybe there are flaws in the design that prevent the boss from working correctly. :)

• Official Post

I pm'ed you Rake, as I dont feel like sharing details about Zhargos in this thread with other players, who then might have a lesser experience trying to figure out the bossfight. ;)

xLutinex well, yeah...but maybe there are flaws in the design that prevent the boss from working correctly. :)

We will check the information you provided on pm. Please wait for an answer.

• Official Post

I pm'ed you Rake, as I dont feel like sharing details about Zhargos in this thread with other players, who then might have a lesser experience trying to figure out the bossfight. ;)

Based on the information you provided, we found the error and fixed it.

In the near future, the zone with the world boss will be reloaded and the changes will take effect.

We wish you a pleasant game and success in conquering the new world boss!

• I pm'ed you Rake, as I dont feel like sharing details about Zhargos in this thread with other players, who then might have a lesser experience trying to figure out the bossfight. ;)

Based on the information you provided, we found the error and fixed it.

In the near future, the zone with the world boss will be reloaded and the changes will take effect.

We wish you a pleasant game and success in conquering the new world boss!

Now these are finally some good news.

Thank you !

• Typed Rake also 2 days ago and still waiting. We should really have a faster way of reporting things while everyone is focused in the world boss before people leave. Can't wait days before they even read our report lol.

• I remember the days playing rom when bugs were not fixed for months..

It's nice that bugs here get fixed rather quickly. Maybe not as quick as some would like though..

This is not RoM it's CoA..

d4d72e4b82c1c3faada38512ac3d1381.png

https://gyazo.com/d4d72e4b82c1c3faada38512ac3d1381

I mean its ok to wait for responses. But not if its new content. And even GM's/Dev's should know that everyone, who are able to, wanna clear it. - And u can't when its not clear if there any bugs in or not. And pls dont say there are no bugs. Atleast my guild reported 3 and they got marked as these. ~ Just my opinion.

Changed the title of the thread from “Patch 10.4.2.1000 - Entity Chamber feedback” to “[Feedback] Patch 10.4.2.1000 - Entity Chamber”.