Posts by Rake

The way I see it, the Battlepass as it is now is pretty crap. In my opinion, other battle passes are such that you permanently unlock something like a skin or whatever. so if I finish the battle pass by the end of its time, that's good and I don't need it any longer. But here, you mainly unlock passive bonuses that don't actually do you any good until you're at a higher level. But once you've reached this level, the 90 days are most likely over or you're a complete idiot and spend 100k diamonds...

My suggestion would also be to increase the time period, at least to half a year. or simply leave out the reset completely.

And I think adding gold and platinum memberships is a bad joke.

Greetings.

First of all, I would like to say that we are grateful that you leave any feedback by dedicating your time to this. Additionally, for my part, I would like to add that any "imperfect" ideas that may be present in one idea or another in our game will be improved. However, we do not plan to increase the season from 90 days to 180 days, but to consider a balance where players can reach higher ranks to be able to enjoy all the benefits in a longer term we will definitely consider. Please be patient and in time you will see all the positive changes.

A detailed description of the latest Prestige patch.

• Courage Coin currency, Prestige progress, and benefits from the start of Beta Season have been reset. All Courage Coin currency purchased with diamonds has been saved.
    • Added 2 new Prestige subscription types: Gold & Platinum. The difference between the subscriptions will only include the availability of new benefits. To purchase new subscriptions, use the in-game store to purchase a Prestige Pass.
    • 20 new benefits have been added:

Prestige (Gold & Platinum Pass)

- Prestige Boost Accelerator: When you complete daily Prestige quests, you will automatically receive +X minutes to an active boost. This works with both manual and auto-completion quests for diamond.

- Courage Coin Subscription: Allows you to receive X Prestige currencies daily.

Cells (Gold & Platinum Pass)

- Wardrobe Magic Expander: Increases the available number of magic wardrobe cells by X.

- Partner Bag Expander: Increases the available number of cells in the partner's bag by X.

- Transport Book Expander: Increases the available number of teleport book cells by X.

Social (Gold & Platinum Pass)

- Harmony of Hearts: Additionally increases the relationship experience by +X%. The function works only if the benefit is active for both partners.

- Love Bridge: Allows you to teleport to your partner X times a day for free.

Craft & Gathering (Platinum Pass)

- Rune Economy: Allows you to use crafting without using crafting runes.

- Resource Locator: Displays the location of resources on the world map.

Housing (Gold & Platinum Pass)

- Plant Shield: Protects 100% of any kind of plants from wilting.

- Energy Boost: Provides X energy for your home once a week.

- Hospitable landlord: Increases the available number of furniture cells by X units.

Care (Platinum Pass)

- Aura of Rebirth: Allows you to respawn without losing the hero's effects, which usually disappear at death.

- Immortal Experience: Allows you to be reborn without the debt of experience.

- New Dawn: If you die in the dungeons, you will be reborn at the beginning of the dungeon, not in the open world.

- Exploration: Notifies in the center of the screen with a message and also displays the location of elite monsters and bosses on the global map. The feature is only available for the open world.

- Loot Collector: Allows the pet to collect loot from slain monsters without having to use potions for X minutes. The last level allows you to use an unlimited amount of time.

Auction House (Gold & Platinum Pass)

- Auctioneer: Offers X Free Gold Auction House Promotions per month. (Maximum Length of Promotion Time: 7 days)

Utility (Platinum Pass)

- Priority Mail: Your letters for other players will be delivered in priority order, they will always be in the first place for the recipient and highlighted in a special color. Also, when sending and receiving emails, players will receive a notification in the form of a running line in the center of the screen.

- Magic of Conversion: Allows you to use a magic converter without using cores X times.

• A new store for Prestige currency has been added. You can find it in the main menu of Prestige. The store offers unique items for sale, which will help to speed up the process of improving monster cards, as well as accelerate the progress of Prestige.
    • The intermediate rewards for Prestige level upgrades have been completely changed. You will now receive items that will be sold in the Prestige store. We believe that this way you will be able to get to know these items better, and will also allow you to better diversify your gameplay.
    • Benefit prices have also undergone changes to reflect their popularity. The price in each new season will depend directly on their value and will change dynamically.

Dear johnkopytko,

Your passing has left a void in the hearts of all of us who shared your passion for the world we were creating together. You were one of those who brought our game to life, filled it with emotion and soul, even if sometimes your words seemed sharp. Every comment you made, every discussion on the forum was filled not just with criticism, but with sincere love for our project.

Today, as I say goodbye to him, I want to promise that we will not forget his lessons. We will continue to work on our game, making it better every day, remembering his passion and criticism. We will remember him as a warrior who fought for the quality and depth of our world. Your spirit will live on in every corner of our world, in every update, in every new story.

With respect and love,

Rake, Game Designer CoA

Greetings,

Hakurren, Deki, Elfentrampel, Xanadú, Shimpoo, Walsroder,

We will make every effort to weaken some of the current quests to an adequate level so that the time spent at the highest Prestige levels will not exceed more than 20-30 minutes for 5 quests, not just 1.

We also expect these changes to appear as early as the new season. Thank you for waiting, for your patience and of course for your feedback!

Greetings,

Thank you for such a detailed proposal to improve Prestige. We will definitely consider your ideas and take note of the best ones!

Are you guys sure, the boost timer is working corretly? I already bought 2x 6 days booster, but seems to expires way faster than 6 days.

Prestige is not even out for longer than 10 days.

Another strange behaviour is, my daughters ran out of prestige trial, ok.

But there is still the "free teleport portal rune" availbel 3 times.

At least, it says so.... using this free transport consumes portal runes, so text is quite confusing/misleading.

We will definitely check your remarks. Thank you for your feedback.

accidentally bought too many courage coins, will these coins be reset at the end of the season?

Yes, they will be postponed to next season, but there are important conditions.

Let's look at a concrete example and analyze it:

Imagine that you have purchased 100.000 "Courage Coin" coins for diamonds, but you already have 10.000 coins received for completing Prestige quests. When you start spending your coins, the ones that were purchased for diamonds will be used first.

Situation #1. The purchased coins are returned:

Let's say you spent 70.000 coins out of the available 110.000. As a result, you have 40.000 coins left. At the end of the season, we will reset 10.000 coins received for completing quests, and the remaining 30.000 coins purchased for diamonds will remain with you for the new season.

Situation #2. The purchased coins are NOT returned:

If you have spent 100.000 coins out of the available 110.000, you will have 10.000 coins left. However, these coins will reset at the end of the season, as they were obtained while completing quests.

Recommendations for all players:

If you already have a sufficient number of coins received during the quests, then it is best to spend them completely first and only after that buy Courage Coin for diamonds.

Greetings, Marcellos

I wanted to know what the game developers' plans are for further development of the new card system.

I realize that there are many new topics, but (it seems to me) that this thread is equally important.

We will return to the development of the card system after the full completion of work on Prestige. This is due to the fact that the personnel department, which is working on Prestige, has been developing a monster card system and we cannot ignore the current shortcomings of Prestige. Please be patient, and in the meantime we are ready to open the following zones in one of the next patches:

Open WorldThunderhoof Hill
    Southern Janost
    Northern Janost
    Limo Desert
    Land of Malevolence
    Redhill Mountains
    Tergothen Bay
    Public InstancesDalanis Sewers

It should be emphasized that the current Prestige skills are identical to the benefits. As mentioned above, all benefits take a dynamic form, changing from season to season and resetting all progress at the end of each season. Thus, Prestige skills are also subject to reset.

Prestige Battle Pass is a dynamic system, constantly updated and enriched with new rewards. In the future, players will have access to unique in-game stores, where the main currency will be the prestige "Courage Coin". It is this currency that will allow you to purchase rare items that will be yours forever.

As for benefits, they are built into the system as seasonal temporary rewards, and therefore cannot be permanent. At the end of each season, benefits must be renewed. This ensures a dynamic and varied gameplay experience.

Our Prestige Battle Pass does not offer a free subscription version, however, players have the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the system during a free trial period of 7 days (4+3). This trial period is fully in line with the standard "Prestige: Regular" subscription.

In addition, we offer a more advanced "Prestige: Plus" subscription. This option includes all the benefits of the regular subscription and is complemented by unique benefits that save up to 30,000 diamonds per month, and additional options to personalize your character - including a unique colored aura, and a special character name color, and more!

Greetings,

As you correctly noted, the initial rate of cashback accumulation is low. However, as you progress in Prestige and reach new ranks, your opportunities expand. You discover stronger benefits that increase the percentage of cashback.

It is important to note that when you purchase the same type of benefits at different ranks, their effects are summed up, increasing the total power of influence on the cacheback. This effect is further enhanced by boosts, which have a positive effect on all the benefits in the rank where the boost was activated.

Keep in mind, each of these benefits can be purchased with a special currency, Courage Coin, available at all ranks. Progress, and discover all the possibilities of the Prestige system!

I really appreciate the new prestige system very much and I love the bonuses you get from it. Especially the mount bonuses are awesome, I have never thought there was any way to make mounts useful in this game again, but you did it. Really like the instance mounting, it's a lot of fun and QoL for farming! :love:

First of all we want to thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you liked the system and we will be happy to improve it in the future, listening carefully to the wishes of all players.

1. Just as already suggested, please change the VIP unicorn so you can use it while using transformation potions.

We will look into this possibility, but please be patient until all current Prestige related bugs are fixed.

2. Also, I encountered some strange behaviors of the unicorn:

2.1) You can use invisible potion and the mount it and you don't pull aggro of mobs while riding. Guess that's not intended?

2.2) If you mount on the unicorn and then click a furniture to sit on, you glitch away from the mount but still sit on it. See screenshots in spoiler:

2.3) You can ride over traps in ROFL and they don't activate. Guess that's caused by the "flying" effect of the mount, which literally flys over the ground 😱

We will take this into account in one of the next patches and fix all the current bugs.

3. Question: Will anything remain after the 3 months have passed or will there be a global prestige reset? In other games a special currency remains for further seasons that can be used for global unlocks, like droprate or ep/tp etc. Would appreciate that as well &)

At the end of the season.

The following items are reset:

- Prestige levels.

- Prestige experience gained by completing Prestige quests.

- Prestige currency gained by completing Prestige quests.

- All benefits.

The following items are retained:

- Intermediate rewards from chests as you level up Prestige.

- Prestige currency that was purchased with diamonds. Please note that the currency that was purchased for diamonds is spent first, then the currency that was obtained for completed Prestige quests. Therefore, it is recommended to spend all the available currency first, and then buy the missing currency for diamonds.

4. The prestige title looks really useless. You get 2% to patt, matt, hp, def, movespeed, ridingspeed, etc but for every single use case there already are better titles, so unlocking the title is just useless. Maybe you could make it equal to other titles, so ppl are motivated to invest into it?

Example: For running speed you use the new 30% title, for riding you use the rofl 15% title, for patt/matt you use the new juicy Talaghan titles, otherwise Dragonslayer is best in slot for average content. No need at all to use the prestige one :thumbdown:

We understand your concern and will definitely look for a solution where the Prestige title will have a stronger case for its purchase.

5. Bank page renting seems a bit bugged, season runs for 3 months but you unlock all bank pages for like 10 years or such, see screenshot below:

6. How do I trigger the raider spirit? Attacking from mount doesn't do this, being attacked neither. Send help =O

7. I appreciate the +15% AC from bosses, but the 2.7% Mementos looks pretty useless/low. Maybe you did a typo there?

These are known bugs that are also included in the general list for an upcoming fix.

8. Other ideas:

a) Add cast reduction on music playing

b) Add cast reduction on fresh ostrich feast or add a golden one for choosing the buff I want or do it like aura depend on my class

c) Add better grouping of the prestige spells in the skill book. Right now there are 3 pages filled with prestige icons and there is no indicator if I already took the 0,10,20,30,60,90 min login rewards already

We already have a Bard class that has this special music ability, so we can't put the same thing in the Prestige system.

This might make the Bard class less special and maybe even repetitive. We want each class in the game to be different and interesting, so we need to keep their unique skills and abilities.

We are happy to consider the rest of the ideas as future possibilities for Prestige.

Just a question....

Having the privilege of the basic Prestige Pass, you also have to pay ?

Or are the "pay-versions" just upgrades?

Could you please clarify your question? I don't quite understand you

Greetings,

Hi
    it should all be on one char of the account
    landing daily gifts. you used to get 2 daily quest cards per char, that would be 16 cards on a char and not 8. is that intended?

greetings Felline

As of now, it is intended, but we are still looking into feedback regarding it.

This is a bug, I will fix it for correction. Thank you for your feedback.

Greetings,

In the battle pass it says tha the level of the daily quests is depending on the max. level of the char on the account. With a max level char (Level 105) I get Lvl 50-54 quests :D

Is that intended?

Greetings

Everything is working correctly at the moment.

Hi,

the 30 min login bonus says, that you can get 8 x purified stones from Prestige Plus.

But you only get 1 purified stone!

Pls fix asap

We are already looking into this issue.

Due to the frequent questions about the Prestige Battle Pass and the current VIP, we decided to make an FAQ to help you better understand some of the nuances.

The FAQ will be updated as needed.

Q: What is a Prestige Battle Pass?

A: Prestige Battle Pass is an upgraded VIP subscription system in our game with improved player benefits.

Q: How is Prestige Battle Pass different from the old VIP system?

A: Prestige Battle Pass offers brand new and improved benefits over the old VIP system. It has 20 levels of progression, each offering unique rewards.

Q: What are the seasons in Prestige Battle Pass?

A: The Prestige Battle Pass system is divided into seasons, each of which lasts 90 days. Once a season ends, all progress is reset, including any benefits, but any rewards earned for level advancement are permanently retained.

Q: What happens to old VIP subscriptions?

A: If you have an active permanent VIP subscription or any other term, you will keep your subscription and receive full access to the Prestige Battle Pass. It makes no difference if you buy a subscription now or after the new system is implemented. Terms and conditions will be the same for all players who purchase the Prestige Battle Pass.

Q: Features of the permanent VIP.

A: Players with a permanent VIP get permanent access to all future seasons of the Prestige Battle Pass. The permanent VIP = permanent Prestige Battle Pass.

Q: What requirements must I meet to get lifetime Prestige Battle Pass access?

A: You'll need to have PNC on your account and purchase, or convert (in a development) to a permanent VIP.

Q: Will there be any discounts or promotions for the Prestige Battle Pass?

A: There are no discounts or promotions planned for it.

Q: How do I purchase a Prestige Battle Pass?

A: You will be able to purchase the Prestige Battle Pass through PNC, and IS gift from other players.

Q: What are Prestige Levels, and how do they work?

A: Prestige Levels are ranks in the Prestige Battle Pass that unlock unique rewards and enhanced benefits when you reach a certain rank.

Q: What are Prestige quests, and why do they work?

A: Prestige Quests are daily quests that offer experience and Prestige currency for completion, which helps with development and allows you to purchase additional benefits

Q: What rewards can I expect from the Prestige Battle Pass?

A: The Prestige Battle Pass offers around 200-300 unique rewards over 20 levels of Prestige. The rewards are varied and include Prestige development, bonuses for general game sessions and monster cards. Rewards do not affect game balance, but they can simplify and speed up certain processes to help you save time.

Q: How much does a Prestige Battle Pass cost?

A: The Prestige Battle Pass costs 10 PNC for 30 days, which is a price reduction over the old VIP system. We are striving to make it more affordable for all players.

Q: How many unique benefits are available with the Prestige Battle Pass?

A: The Prestige Battle Pass includes about 80 unique benefits purchased with Courage Coin from quests.

Q: Will there be a free Prestige Battle Pass?

A: While a free Prestige Battle Pass won't be available, it's definitely something we might explore in the future.

Q: What advantages do players with the Prestige Battle Pass have over players without it?

A: Prestige Battle Pass players get access to gameplay-enhancing benefits and exclusive rewards without impacting game balance.

Q: What happens if my Prestige Battle Pass subscription expires during the active season?

A: Access to Prestige Battle Pass benefits will expire temporarily, but your intermediate level awards will remain available.

Q: Will my current (old) VIP benefits expire if I don't have my Prestige Battle Pass active?

A: The current VIP beneficiaries will remain active even if you do not have a Prestige Battle Pass.

Greetings, Virek

The only thing that puzzles me is if you choose the daily limits on purchases well enough, so that you don't, for example, cause gold inflation by buying cheap items from NPCs and selling them more expensively (an additional mechanic similar to Agnes only without incurring the cost of diamonds) Some of the NPCs in the game used to work this way too.

We will definitely test for any possibility of abuse. Anyway, during testing some of the benefits may be removed and on patch day the list may shrink. But this event is unlikely.

The mechanic of riding a mount in an instance seems interesting, just won't a player equipped with coin shoes or ostrich move around much faster?

The speed of dungeon sled animals will be increased and players are sure to find a use for them. They will be a new addition to boots and ostriches.

The addition to attributes such as patt/dmg/def is in my opinion too much of an enhancement even if it is 0.1% for each stat. In the endgame it's the individual values that count and a VIP player with the same eq will just be better because he paid :/ .

No, the numerical value of the Prestige title will not make players stronger. The current titles that high lvl players use will make them stronger, and this title is supposed to be a middle ground. We understand your concerns about balance and we won't allow a situation where premium players are stronger in their metrics.

Do you foresee the introduction of the possibility to buy subscriptions inside the game, without using real cash? Many players would be interested in this. This would result in an additional currency drain from the server, while at the same time the F2P player would have a similar opportunity through grind. There are similar solutions in other titles of this type and it works well there.

The subscription will be available for PNC, or by purchasing it from other players.

We currently have no plans to sell subscriptions for diamonds.

Here is the current full list of benefits that are pending. Please note that all information is provided for reference only and cannot be considered conclusive. The final information will be available only on the day of the patch.

Numerical values, i.e. their power, will be indicated closer to the day of implementation of the whole system. If you think that any of the benefits will affect the balance of the game, we want to note right away - your doubts are unfounded and there is no need to worry. Some of the benefits have extremely low values of +0.3% or so and any other analogues in the game either have exactly the same values or significantly higher.

Category:Type of Benefit:
    RatesExperience when killing monsters.
    Talent points when killing monsters.
    Droprate when Killing Monsters
    Talent points for regular quests.
    Experience for regular quests.
    Talent points for daily quests.
    Experience for daily quests.
    Prestige experience for Prestige quests.
    Prestige currency for Prestige quests.
    Taborea TeleportsOpening of Transport portal´s (per day).
    Opening a Passageway (per day).
    Teleports to the Guild Castle (per day).
    Teleport to the House (per day).
    Exclusive TitlePhysical and Magical Defense.
    Riding speed.
    Movement speed.
    Gathering speed.
    Gathering experience.
    Crafting Speed.
    Crafting experience.
    Physical and magic attack.
    All Attributes.
    Physical and magical damage.
    MountsRiding Speed
    Movement speed bonus after dismounting
    Duration of Movementspeed after dismounting
    Recovery time of the effect after dismounting.
    Using Mount inside an Instance
    Cast Time of Mounts in Instances
    Portable FunctionsOpening of the Auction House (per day).
    Opening of the Mail (per day).
    Opening of the Bank (per day).
    Opening an NPC with popular consumables (per day).
    Changing classes outside of combat in the open world (per day).
    Changing classes outside of combat in Instances(per day).
    Auction HouseIncreased time of listing.
    Reduction of Transaction Fee
    Hide/Display the nickname when you buy or sell.
    Object UseCast Time of items for quests.
    Time to use monster cards.
    Time for calling Mount.
    Time for summoning pets.
    Cast Time of improvement stones.
    Cast Time to use runes for equipment.
    Daily Activity GiftsLogin to the game.
    10 minutes online.
    20 minutes online (1 of 3 awards).
    30 minutes online (1 out of 3 awards).
    60 minutes online (1 out of 4 awards).
    90 minutes online (1 of 6 awards).
    Pets LooterPet´s picking up loot from killed monsters.
    Time Pet is picking up Loot.
    Change of the pet's appearance (per month).
    Pet's movement speed.
    Pet's action time out of combat.
    Diamond CashbackSpending diamonds fills the experience bar for Prestige.
    Spending diamonds fills the second progress bar scale.
    InstancesMementos: Amount of Mementos from instances.
    Arcadia Coins: Amount of Arcadia Coins from Instances.
    Reduces Amount of Materials needed for certain Special Recipes
    Monster CardsReduced cost to upgrade the Star Soul Stone page (per day).
    Reduced cost to update the "Etheric Soul Stone" page (per day).
    Reduced cost to update the "Astral Soul Stone" page (per day).
    Reduced cost to update the "Elemental Soul Stone" page (per day).
    NPC VendorsGold: A personal discount when purchasing items from an NPC.
    Gold: The amount of discounted purchases from NPCs (per day).
    Mementos: A personal discount when buying items from an NPC.
    Mementos: The amount of discounted purchases from NPCs (per day).
    Arcadia Coins: Personal discount when buying items from NPCs.
    Arcadia Coins: The amount of discounted purchases from NPCs (per day).
    Item ShopPhirius: personal discount.
    Phirius: the number of discounted purchases (per day).
    Diamonds: personal discount.
    Diamonds: number of discounted purchases (per day).
    Other benefitsAll pages of the backpack.
    All pages of the bank.
    World Chat uses (per day).
    Goblin Mines Repeat Ticket (per day).
    Base number of daily quests (per day).
    Free use of Wheel of Fortune (per day).

We're excited to introduce a future update for the much-loved Chronicles of Arcadia world, the Prestige Battle Pass!
    This highly anticipated system promises to bring new features to players, replacing the outdated VIP system and introducing innovative features.

Prestige:

• Premium System and Combat Pass, which includes 20 levels divided into 5 ranks.
    • The duration of the season is 90 days. At the end of the season, the Prestige development received is reset, and the rewards received for level development are retained.
    • When developing levels, the player receives unique in-game rewards for Prestige development and, most importantly, personal character.
    • When reaching a new rank, the player gets access to more powerful benefits.
    • Not only have we fundamentally changed the old VIP system, but the price has been reduced from 15 PNC to 10 PNC for 30 days. At the same time, we kept all the benefits of the old VIP system, while adding a huge number of exciting new features to the Prestige Battle Pass.
    • The benefits are designed in such a way that they do not affect the game balance or make premium players stronger, they only increase QoL and make exploring the world of Taborea more interesting.

Special Prestige quests:

• Randomly generated from a common pool of classic daily quests, which are marked in blue on the map, but do not conflict with each other.
    • They are divided into 2 types: collecting items and killing monsters.
    • Daily available to no more than 5 quests of varying difficulty.
    • Quests can be auto-complete or change them with diamonds.
    • As a reward, the player receives Prestige experience and special currency for the purchase of benefits.
    • The higher the level of Prestige, the more experience and currency the player receives.
    • Gaining Courage Coin and Prestige experience can be increased through beneficiaries, special rewards and boosts, and separate currency and experience purchases.

Benefits:

• A total of 80 unique beneficiaries that cover the entire game, every aspect of it.
    • You can buy them for a special Courage Coin (CG) currency, which can be obtained by completing quests or bought separately for diamonds.
    • There are 80 identical benefits at each rank, the only difference being the power.
    • All benefits are available for purchase from the first rank - Neophyte.
    • There are many other benefits that have been deferred for the next content update.

Prestige Boosts:

• Boosts enhance benefits and increase experience and Prestige currency during Prestige quests.
    • Only 5 types are available, depending on rank. Available by default only for the rank of Neophyte, the others are unlocked as new ranks are reached.
    • Boosts only increase the power of benefits at the rank where they were purchased.
    • Boosts differ in power and cost.
    • Boosts are valid for a limited time (2, 4 or 6 days).
    • You can buy them for diamonds.
    • To reduce the cost of boosts the player can choose a greater number of days and additionally, the more beneficiaries purchased, the player will also reduce the total cost of the boost, thus summing up the discount.

Доброго времени суток, rmsagarm!

Благодарим Вас за обращение.

Отвечая на Ваш вопрос, хотим отметить, что разница между уровнем оружия и физической защиты цели определяет шанс критического попадания, частоту промахов и урон обычной (белой) атаки (не навыка).

В ближайшем будущем мы планируем добавить всплывающие подсказки в это меню, для более получения бОльшей информации.

Посмотрела. Возникло еще два вопроса:

1. Как Очки мероприятий превратить в Энергию правосудия?

2. А где стоит хотя бы один НПС, который меняет Энергию на предметы?

1. Очки, заработанные на мероприятии, автоматически преобразуются в энергию правосудия по завершении события

2. Каждая зона имеет своих NPC, которые располагаются в главных городах зоны, где происходит событие. NPC не имеют обозначений или маркеров, а их имена уникальны.

Доброго времени суток, rmsagarm!

Красные (фиолетовый) квесты являются региональными (публичными), которые имеют свои особенности. Ознакомиться с частичным описанием Вы сможете в нашем специальном игровом руководстве, кнопка по умолчанию F10. В разделе квестов Вы сможете ознакомиться со всеми возможными типами квестов в нашей игре.

В скором времени появится дополнительная информация в разделе интересующих Вас квестов, а пока мы Вас оповестим об этом на форуме:

"Очки мероприятий начисляются на основании как вашего индивидуального результата, так и общего результата, полученного всеми игроками в зоне в течение текущего временного цикла."

Please note that all information is provided for reference only and cannot be considered conclusive. The final information will be available only on the day of the patch. At this point in time, we can't specify a timeline for development, but we will let you know from time to time how progress is going.

An important point to note right away is that when Prestige is officially released, players will keep their current VIP subscription. You won't lose it, it becomes part of the larger system.

This also applies to those who have a subscription on an open-ended basis. You get Prestige in all its glory and without limit.

The rest of the information can be found by clicking on a special link. We will depict an interactive UI with tooltips, where you can dive in more detail and explore the future Prestige.

Interactive version with tooltips

Static screenshot version