Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I would also suggest, make the whirlwind from Warrior I’d: 490133 in this Class useful, this skill hits way to weak on this Class.

• Hi Regarding Warlock Item Set Skill 99 .

Traces of the Void uses 8% hp and 4% hp every second and decreases movement speed by 40% but making caster be able to cast while moving last for 30 seconds . I do not think this skill is very useful for warlock . Maybe you can change for some buff or aoe damage or just remove the decreases the movement speed.

Regarding Druid Item Set Skills 85 and 98 .

This ISS is really useless for both healers and mdps druid especially for their long CD . Please adjust it like 6-10 seconds or change some buff which can help mdps druid.

Greetings .

• Hey there,

Compared to other Warlocks the damage output of the Warlock/Priest is very low, even the Warlock/Mage, which is the most valuable support combination deals by far more dmg. Keeping that in mind, I do have a few suggestions regarding Warlock/Priest.

Let "Psychic Rising Tide" (ID:498643) change the elemental damage type from water to dark.

Also i would suggest to higher the chance of "Touch of Faith" (ID:498662) to get the buff "Intensified Psychic Arrows" (ID:621736) from 50% to 100%.

Furthermore the dmg of the debuff "Touch of Faith" (ID:621329) is very low. Though higher the dmg from 29.8 x 0.01 INT Dark Damage to 298 x 0.1 INT Dark Damage could make this class useable as dps.

Kind regards

Nethrandiel

• Hello,

could you guys remove the 10 rage cost from "Deathland Protection" (ID: 499848) from the ch/w? It's the equivalent to the champ mage and a permanent buff. Removing the rage wouldn't do in terms of strength for the class, but rebuffing would be a lot less tedious.

Besides, maybe something can be done for the classes "Slash" (ID: 498583) and "Powerslash" (ID: 498582), as it's pretty useless, due to the only upside being a lack of CD - which isn't as important due to the passive reset in the skill "Eye for an eye". It also deals less damage and costs more rage. Perhaps the rage cost could be reduced a little, perhaps to ~10?

Thank you and have a blessed day,

Midan

• The warden skill cross-chop(id: 493394) hits up to 15(i think) targets and does not have an aoe decrement.

Intentional or forgotten after the recent changes to hit enemies around its target?

~kind regards Noodlez

• I see an issue for some mage classes due to the latest changes of static field491172: once you use the Electric Compression491171, your Charged502270 state is being transformed into the Electric Compression501554 state. But then your Plasma Effect1500605 runs out and you wanna rebuff it with Plasma Arrow491169, but this again overwrites the Compression buff due to the new Charged buff again. So for the maximum damage, one still needs to rebuff Plasma Arrow every 9-10 seconds in order to keep the more useful buff (Plasma Effect) up. The time slot for having both Plasma Effect and Electric Compression active is about 7 to 8 seconds due to the gcd the Electric Compression causes. Removing that would probably fix the issue due to the shortened recast of Plasma Arrow while Electric Compression is active.

Hope, the colors help understanding :huh:

• I dont think so, the balance is not even close to ending, in fact i dont think it will ever end.

For example for the mage there are 9 combinations, but only 2 or 3 are used.

The other combinations are not used for obvious reasons, little damage compared to the most used classes.

The same thing happens with the other classes, the player who is dps will look for the best class, but if 99% of the server use the same 3 classes, its is because there is no balance.

Surely someone will say " in my guild there is a friend who use mage priest and does a lot of dps", but that friend when he goes to a mixed party will use (mage scout) (mage rogue) (mage warden), and what about the other combinations?

And this is just one example, but will also have the 9 combinations of (rogue, scout, warden, warlock, champ, warrior, priest, druid, knigth). Think about this, of these named classes why only 2 or 3 are used?.

I think there is still a lot of work to do, not only in increasing the damage to skills (for class combinations thare are not used), i also think that some skills should be modified to do something completely different, make interesting.

I understand that the developers worked a lot until today and the effort is appreciated, but please dont close the balance yet, there is much more to do. Thank you

• That all classes will do the same damage is nearly impossible. Some classes does more or less damage depending on raid setup or the skills of wl/m. Some classes has more survivability. Some classes are way easier to play. I think you can answer yourself, that the solution is not that all classes should so the same damage. The meta would shift in a direction where the easier or more survivability classes would only be played. Total understable if players do this.

• As for me, it is not possible that all classes will ever deal the same damage.
    And it seems to me that it is much better than before because there are no such big differences as they were.
    Most combinations require subtle changes.Looking in terms of the highest instance currently. When a new instance comes in, everything can change.

• Everything they said was right. So please maybe developers can proceed on next goal which is the new world boss and pvp patch because everything was already delay. They are still lot of things to do but please do not focus on balancing class .

Thanks for the hard work team !

• That all classes will do the same damage is nearly impossible. Some classes does more or less damage depending on raid setup or the skills of wl/m. Some classes has more survivability. Some classes are way easier to play. I think you can answer yourself, that the solution is not that all classes should so the same damage. The meta would shift in a direction where the easier or more survivability classes would only be played. Total understable if players do this.

I couldn't agree more. The base of the balancing was that every class is viable - which just was not the case beforehand. The base game had power differences that were tenfold of what they are now. Now that nearly every class is playable in the endgame, the focus should imho shift on diversifying the classes as much as possible.

The s/m is a good example of this. Positioning is more important than on other scouts and plays different as a result. Just to clarify, I am not talking about using other skills - but rather gameplay interacting with the base of your character. Warriors (with the exception of the w/k) all just kind of play alike. It's a bit boring. Perhaps we could try to get different, interesting mechanics into the classes to differentiate them on another axis than just damage&survivability.

Have a blessed day,
    Midan

• Hi,

am I miss something or is the warden pet skill ID 493386 buggy?

https://gyazo.com/127f6a4c2ef5d31f5764eecac4cddd48

It does nothing, except using energy of pet. But no debuff on target. Tried it several times. I heard from other wardens, that the skill works on their pet O.O

Edit: It seems that this skill misses on several enemies, for example balton. Is it intended that the buff doesn't apply on balton? Maybe take a look into it.

• Hi,

I think warrior/rogue is a bit underforming in the current state. You are forced to use 1h weapons and reach the attack speed cap easy compared to other warriors. For example warrior/champ out-dps the warrior/rogue even in AOE. I want not to speak about single target sustain, this is a joke on w/r.

The AOE damage is not really bad, but if other warriors can do same AOE damage and do far more single target, the class definitly a slight buff

Greetings

• Maybe the other Wariors are just too strong? After a few flights with Bestdps, Ramer and the later with you, I don't think the this combination of classes is too weak. It seems to me that your equipment was not fully golden and the difference in the entire flight between us was not very significant.

But that's just my opinion, maybe your feelings are different in other team setups

• don't know if you realized it, but i switched after b2 ^^. doing 50% or less than other classes, even if i miss 4 golden items (but have higher tiered weapons btw) is a bit underperforming in my eyes

• Maybe the other Wariors are just too strong? After a few flights with Bestdps, Ramer and the later with you, I don't think the this combination of classes is too weak. It seems to me that your equipment was not fully golden and the difference in the entire flight between us was not very significant.

But that's just my opinion, maybe your feelings are different in other team setups

don't know if you realized it, but i switched after b2 ^^. doing 50% or less than other classes, even if i miss 4 golden items (but have higher tiered weapons btw) is a bit underperforming in my eyes

Now I don't know if we are talking about the samerun. Because if so and you came for b2, I disagree even more that w/r is too weak

• don't know if you realized it, but i switched after b2 ^^. doing 50% or less than other classes, even if i miss 4 golden items (but have higher tiered weapons btw) is a bit underperforming in my eyes

Now I don't know if we are talking about the samerun. Because if so and you came for b2, I disagree even more that w/r is too weak

I said, I switched the class after b2.

• Now I don't know if we are talking about the samerun. Because if so and you came for b2, I disagree even more that w/r is too weak

I said, I switched the class after b2.

I misunderstood what you wrote. But despite everything, my experience and feeling with run with this combination is a bit different.

But I think the more people write their opinions the better.

• Hey ,

Wanted to know if we can get an update about the Class balancing ?. There hasnt been any Balancing patches in the last 3 weeks . Planned Change log hasnt even been moved from the last festival to the current one.

Are all available DEV´s working on the delayed worldboss ( that we also have no news about :c ) and thats why there is no balancing currently ?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Rogue/Warden

Phantom Blade (494922) has a weird interaction with organs @B3 Rofl .When i used the skill on an organ no Oak Walker was spawned (greenish animation still worked) and i also did not get the dmg/Patk buff from it , eventho according to scrutinizer my skill hit the organ / did not miss.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Hi,

I know it's vacation time and some like that.

I just want to say a big

Thank You

to all team member for all the balancing progress so far. Maybe it is time to finish it officially and let it come to an end soon, that you can work on other things soon :)

• A few words about druid / rogue. Very interesting but something is missing. Fire Mother Nature skill that increases damage for 30 seconds I suggest increasing the duration of the skill to one minute.This will increase the sustained damage time.

• A few words about druid / rogue. Very interesting but something is missing. Fire Mother Nature skill that increases damage for 30 seconds I suggest increasing the duration of the skill to one minute.This will increase the sustained damage time.

The sustain damage is very good of this class and you do very good damage every 1.5 minutes, where other classes need to wait for 3 min CD skills.