Posts by Noodlez

Are there really that many new players that need help? And if the answer is yes, why forbid unquestet twink characters to do daily tqs like flasks. That change hurt new as well as old players who were farming some gold there. Card system+Guild Buffs+Changing Runes cost me thousands of diamonds per months and it helped getting rid of diamonds from the server (which combats diamond inflation which is the primary currency on the server and therefore more important).

I am really confused.

Here are some thoughts i had:

An interesting way to buff M/Wl would be to make it use a wand + talisman so it has 2 Curse runes which makes it easier to keep its buffs up.

Or make a passive skill reduce the casting times of Flame (ID: 498755) and Electric Explosion (ID: 498756) so you still use the 2h staff.

Maybe make Soul Stepping (ID: 498757) a passive and buff the wand dmg so it makes 1h+tali the same dmg as 2h or lower the mentioned casting times.

-> Casting faster and casting while moving would help a lot.

Ooooor maybe make its main dps spells cdps (however that would probably be a nightmare to balance)

~ kind regards

Mage/Wl needs some love. It is not that easy to keep its buffs up via the 3s cast spells and the payoff isnt really worth it. Furthermore it didnt get a new +wind dmg title like the other mage classes so by default the other classes got a bigger boost in the last year. Doesnt seem to be that big a difference but the other wind elemental dmg classes (warmage and ch/b come to mind) use the cdps formula and therefore dont use the elemental dmg title in the system a majority of the time.

Only taking this class in a raid for its debuff is a little sad to see.

~kind regards

Hey!

I would like to see more variety in mages playstyle. At the end all of them (except m/k and its skill is also the same type) are a constant spam of static field and thats it. They all feel to be the same class. If someone have any idea in mind it would be cool.

In the other hand, I would like to have atleast 1 mage combination that is focused in single dmg.

Try mage/rogue my dude.

Can you back that up with numbers/setups maybe? I did around 25 DC- and 15 Idk-runs with mage in the last couple of weeks and it felt really strong. The couple i did on wl felt awful. But i have a very old gear and maybe i am doing something wrong on the wl classes. Furthermore i personally dont think doing rotations on dummies helps at all. Its always about the raid setups and generally most played classes.

~ kind regards

I would like to do 2-3 runs with you. Maybe I don't understand something... But mages are simply insignificant compared to the best combinations, they simply lack attack. I went to DC as mr, mch, mk, mwl, md and all this is much worse than the same sm even before the nerf. But I am also 100% sure that you are one of the strongest mages here (namely mages). And only one thought appears: there is no dps left in LL - which is also absolute absurdity... GO DC honey :D

But you saying sm is the same i tried to say. Pre patch MDPS ranking was like this from my experience:

1) Champ/Bard

2) S/M

3) M/S or M/R

But I agree, depending on raid setups and raid gameplay, all our opinions can differ. That's why I'm pretending to play a different game or being in my own bubble, cause I think my personal gameplay differs very much from most others. So warlocks were stronger than mages in dc for me, can't do anything about it :| Can't even believe how mage could be better than warlock with "lower" gear unless it was /scout :huh:

I am almost exclusively playing mage/rogue and it works very well for me. I get consistent results and it seems to beat out a lot of classes on 4th dc boss with ease. I am in full rofl gear with only DC-weapon for the bonus. Maybe gear doesnt matter as much on mage compared to wl? I have no idea. The times ive seen warlock or tried it myself it was always below the mage/scout or mage/rogue. Same for IDK btw.

However everything really doesnt mean too much without dedicated test environments and then classes scale differently with the various supports and so on...

But it is really interesting to see so many different results and i like the chaos :)

Can you back that up with numbers/setups maybe? I did around 25 DC- and 15 Idk-runs with mage in the last couple of weeks and it felt really strong. The couple i did on wl felt awful. But i have a very old gear and maybe i am doing something wrong on the wl classes. Furthermore i personally dont think doing rotations on dummies helps at all. Its always about the raid setups and generally most played classes.

~ kind regards

Mage/rogue is in a veeeeery good spot at the moment. It has raid support, deals the best dmg type in the game (dark) and has an overpowered burst skill that lets it beat scouts and other burst classes as long as the burst doesnt last longer than 10 seconds. Probably not as good as scout/mage or mage/scout but a little too strong in bursts.

Yes i understand that. And i can get behind those changes in generall. I also appreciate the Champ/Bard nerfs a lot. However from what i have seen and played the Warlocks seem to be the worst choice of mdps. And i just wanted to point out that the Scout mdps classes might get too strong after the Distance Friend buff. They are already very good, with Scout/Mage potentially being the best mdps class after the Champ/Bard nerfs.

~kind regards

Regarding the changes to mdps classes: Mage nerfs are kind of justified i guess. But can someone tell me where the warlock nerfs are coming from? Those were like the last mdps classes that i would have touched imo.

~kind regards

Edit.: Something else to point out is that by nerfing wl and mage you are indirectly pushing scout/mage to be the best mdps period. It is already one of the strongest mdps options and it will get a lot better with the planned generall scout buff of 15%.

1. 777040 | Card - Loki - The strongest being in the Godly Inferno. He creates firestorms with a swing of his axes and has the power to destroy mountains.
    2. 777024 | Card - Inferno Wolf - Their magic fur is heat resistant. They inhabit the Godly Inferno in a believe the presence of gods protects them.
    3. 777025 | Card - Inferno Bear - Equipped with incredible strength and sharp claws this creature poses a challenge to adventures trying to progress into the Godly Inferno.
    4. 777026 | Card - Ghost Wolf - A very mysterious and rare creature. Some people say its sight is a bad omen.
    5. 777032 | Card - Small Fire Giant - Created from lava and magic flowing through the Godly Inferno. Its body temperature makes it hard to approach it.
    6. 777041 | Card - Fenrir - Loki's companion and the strongest among all the wolfes inhabiting the Godly Inferno. Its roar strikes fear into opposing enemies.
    7. 777036 | Card - Ymir - Heimdall's lifelong friend and assistent. Very protective and hostile towards adventurers.
    8. 777027 | Card - Fire Gargoyle - They strike fear into the hearts of people who are brave enough to enter the Godly Inferno.
    9. 777028 | Card - Lava Keeper - The hostile surroundings of the Godly Inferno gave birth to this being. It trys to repel any intruders.
    10. 777029 | Card - Giant Fire Dragonfly - Life in hot areas made these insects develop a heat resistant exo-skeleton.
    11. 777030 | Card - Fire Giant - Born from magic within the Godly Inferno its movements make the ground shake.
    12. 777042 | Card - Healer of Asgard - As part of Loki's allegiance they rush in to help when facing big threads.
    13. 777037 | Card - Small Metal Bug - Their protective metal shell is useful for crafting.
    14. 777038 | Card - Asgard Metal Bug - The metal in their body is very sturdy. However it seems to unfold its full potential only when paired with some other kind of metal...
    15. 777039 | Card - Utgard Metal Bug - Its body is made out of a rare metal. The metal seems to be missing something in order to reach the highest level of purity...
    16. 777253 | Card - Zak'vi - A primeval creature that lived millions of years. It summons subordinates when threatened.
    17. 777254 | Card - Iglis - An ancient ice elemental. He has lived thousands of years and developed an interest in raising mammoths.
    18. 777255 | Card - Nydhor - A crazed sorcerer. He is addicted to fighting and even build his own Arena.
    19. 777256 | Card - Melte - While peaceful at first sight. This very dangerous creature trys to lure adventures into the cold water and drown them.
    20. 777257 | Card - Glacis - This creatures presence alone causes glaciers to form in the landscape. It protects itself with magic and is a very tough challenge for all adventures.
    21. 777258 | Card - Pingou - Usually very harmless. It will attack however if its hungry or being threatened.
    22. 777259 | Card - Zak'vi Servant - Summoned by Zak'vi these magical creatures will do everything to protect their master and cause confusion.
    23. 777260 | Card - Frost Mammoth - This ancient species survived countless winters and is well equipped for life in cold areas. Dont try to stand in their way!
    24. 777261 | Card - Grave Reaper - They are being created from the souls of dead adventures. Regretting their own demise they try to pull other adventures down with them.
    25. 777262 | Card - Glacial Terror - Their shells protect them from the cold. If you are being hit by their sharp claws it makes it hard to recover.
    26. 777263 | Card - Glacial Salamander - With bodies formed from ice and magic, one is advised not to touch these deadly creatures.
    27. 777264 | Card - Conjured Elemental - Born from Glacis magic. These elementals have the power to turn adventures into stone.
    28. 777265 | Card - Corrosive Spider - The corruption with dark ice magic made this creature resistant to the cold but very aggressive as well.
    29. 777266 | Card - Frozen Toad - Don't be fooled by its looks. Despite being frozen it is still poisonous.
    30. 777267 | Card - Gorge Penguin - Usually very kind creatures. They attack in multiples when threatened.
    31. 777268 | Card - Frozen Death Vine - Their long tentacles allow for deadly ranged attacks. Be careful when closing in on them.
    32. 777269 | Card - Water Elemental - Born from the cold waters of the gorge it trys to drown its enemies with watery attacks.
    33. 777270 | Card - Wind Elemental - The cold winds of the gorge gave birth to this creatures. Its wind is able to cut steal.
    34. 777271 | Card - Crystal Guardian - They were send by Glacis in order to repell any intruders in the Gorge of the Ice Giants.
    35. 777272 | Card - Baby Frost Mammoth - Being weaker than its full grown relatives it protects itself through larger groups. It is said that its meat tastes amazing.
    36. 777273 | Card - Hekhig - A legendary blackmith. It is rumored that he is the only dwarf in the entirety of Taborea who is capable of creating ultimate Weapons and Armor.
    37. 777348 | Card - Deep Sea Phantom - These deepsea creature causes havoc as soon as it appears on the shores of Taborea.
    38. 777349 | Card - Sunken Predator - He draggs his prey down with him and devoures it deep in the ocean.
    39. 777394 | Card - Cliff Hawk - He builds its nests near the cliffs towards the sea. He is hostile when feeling threatened.
    40. 777395 | Card - Magma Elemental - Its body is made from lava and its embers have the ability to melt through almost everything.
    41. 777396 | Card - Volcano Being - An evil spirit that attacks anyone who comes close to it with fiery attacks.
    42. 777397 | Card - Earth Elemental - These elementals are born from the jungle. They attack everyone in large groups who dares to enter their territory.
    43. 777398 | Card - Lost Fairy - It has seperated from others in order to travel alone. However it got lost on its journey.
    44. 777399 | Card - Lake Fairy - They usually mind their own buisness. But they react aggressive when being angered.
    45. 777400 | Card - Jungle Beaver - Despite their tame looks these creatures are very aggressive and will attack anyone who comes close to their habitat.
    46. 777401 | Card - Jungle Monkey - They inhabit the jungle of the forgotten realms. They act in large groups and attack unprepared adventurters.
    47. 777402 | Card - Vine of the Ruins - They lure in careless adventures with a sweet send and kill them with long thorny vines.
    48. 777403 | Card - Returned Fairy - After a long journey this creature is more knowledgable and stronger than others of its kind.
    49. 777404 | Card - Jungle Beast - Inhabitant of the jungles swamp areas. They are very slow and resilient.

D/WL was not for healer gear. It was first designed as mdps with full Int. Wisdom thing came later and it never worked in endgame, it was more of a "I can do minigames and little inis with healer gear". So don't forget endgame mdps with Int should still be viable and for what I saw lately, isn't good.

Saw it on worldboss, looks fine you just dont click the conversion buff.

I dont know if it was mentioned before, would it hurt to raise the arcadia coins cap to 250k or something? xD

Maybe i am missing something here but the 100k atm fill up pretty quickly while running DC and Rofl regulary.

~kind regards

"I have played through all the content in the game. Devs make new content for me asap!"

Yeah i guess. :)

I think we should all wait a bit, let the changes happen, test each and every class and then come back to give feedback.
    Some changes look really nice in my oppinion.

Warlock:

- removing the gcd from Beasthowl (id: 498547) sounds like a cool little qol change

~kind regards

Edit: Ty very much for implementing this change! <3

Well at this point i cant really tell if everyone is just trolling with the intention to get their classes overbuffed or something? xD

I havent played a lot in recent weeks, but everytime i played mage was pretty good compared to everyone else in my guild. Some classes obviously stronger than others but nowhere near as useless as warlocks (lol).

I didnt even bother upgrading my gear at all with the new content and was still able to compete.

Why are we so careful about Wl-Buffs in general? The class doesnt really have a spot in anything aside from a couple niche scenarios and your obvious Wl/M Support.

Cant we just go bonkers with the buffs and then keep nerfing it until it has a good spot? :)

~regards

Now that you are in mage changes journey... can you finally for god sake change plasma arrow into an instant skill (no gcd) with 10s cd? Would be MUCH apreciated ;)

I oppose this.

Timing your plasma arrows properly and keeping travel distance delay in mind is like the only form of skill expression in this game.

And for small guilds there is an easy solution. For example let the classes give the old buff below a certain wisdom threshold. But I guess this isnt the answer and totally the opposite of the reason, why the healer got these changes

This is a good option, however what I mean is that in high instances some dps may not let healers run with a certain amount of wisdom or very little, that is why it can take away chances for those just starting out .

If that was the case you can openely flame those dps players. They deserve that.

If you have a gear that has enough wisdom to heal the highest instances on this server, you have a gear that is more than enough for good mat/pat buffs.