Posts by Gargoyle

I just started using my bank box and notice there's other pages. Perhaps on a weekend special there could be permanent bank box spaces. Not sure if anyone uses them. My backpack's full of this cenedril stuff. Maybe it's a good idea for some.

Does anyone know how to set up Lootomatic so it only takes items that are specific to Mirror world and leaves everything elsethen automatically closes the loot box as I've had no luck!

I sure appreciate the offer, thanks. I had decided before you joined to learn how to set up a guild so I'm in that. Maybe when I get better at the game I'll re-think. For now, good to learn. And from warden to warden, welcome to this place :)

I had an issue recently with the auction house. I usually go through it regularly to learn and buy and sell. I noticed someone put something in for gold instead of diamonds so I bought it. That person told me to give it back. Is it fair to keep things if this happens? I sure feel guilty although it was in the auction.

Many thanks. I've had a good old time testing a few out which is great. Still trying to understand all the equipment and well, everything!

About the mail issue - my bad, I didn't explain. In Runes of Magic let's say someone sends me an in-game message and I go to the post box and open it up, I can't copy the text out of it. Let's say a character called Gargill sent me a tip about what a cenedril is and I want to copy it and put it in Microsoft Word -- I can't (well, couldn't - fix below and hope it helps someone).

One of those Curse addins things is called Ultimate Mail Mod and I can now select and copy text. I also found an addon called Extra Action Bars which is great as it gives me ... well ... extra action bars.

Thanks for the help.

I've been experimenting with this Curse client thing and some of the addins are very useful, so I'm wondering what addins other people use and why, so I can optimize my own gameplay? I'm a warden/scout and probably a scout/warden in a future role.

Also, I can't copy information from my mail (eg, someone writes to me and I want to copy the text and put it in a rtf or docx document). Does anyone know an addin that will allow the text to be highlighted and copied? It's quite annoying. I have to screenshot everything then type it up, and some people are really nice enough to give me hints and tips on how to play. Maybe it's a newbie thing, not sure xD

Or a NPC that trades one type of heart for another with a ratio, eg, 5:1. I don't think 1:1 is good. Too easy.

Hi :)

Awesome stuff, thanks! The blank I'm missing is the pet I have doesn't have an element like dark, water, wind and when I try merge one with my pet which has no element like the rune pet, the system won't let me. So I think if there was as way to change my element to something else, than I could merge. hope that makes sense?!?

Currently learning this pet system. This game never ceases to amaze me with how much stuff is in it.

So, I read about merging pets three times a day and it increases xp and talent points. I bought a couple of eggs but when I merge, the system won't let me because I don't have an element. I can, however, merge with a rune pet. So, how do I get an element so I can merge with other eggs and get the additional bonuses they give?

I left the guild as there doesn't appear to be any active players and I also received advice to this effect. I don't think a guild should recruit people and expect them to collect and give resources if the guild isn't active. If it ramps up at a later date, would be nice to receive an invite, but I'd rather be guildless and not expected to give things into the guild bank. Frees up my time to learn other stuff. No hard feelings though, and hope we can still bump into each other on good terms, Jadaswift. See you in game :)

This is great! What an awesome community!

I'll consider leaving the guild and instead put my efforts into learning the game, do siege etc when I'm more competent and knowledgeable. What a good game this is.

Thanks again everyone for the help and for giving me a push off the starting blocks.

That's a great guide. I've read so much and have the issue whether it's current or not, and it's good to have a recommended link from someone who knows.

I have just a couple of questions I can't really find answers to.

1. What's the difference between pdam and patk, as I've been going for pdam because it's on the weapons.
    2. Does wd/s use a bow or xbow. Each has advantages.
    3. Should the (x)bow be statted or tiered.
    4. I'd really like to try siege and joined a guild, but it's rare if anyone's online. Can I join two guilds? May also help trying to get these skills on the items from places.
    5. I like the warden pet, but there's some other pet I've seen at the drill grounds, and they're not wardens. What the ..?
    6. Off topic, where can I get the xp crafting "Judge set" without having my own cloth maker crafter.

Yes, I like this class, going to stick with it :)

Now, as I'm learning about all these buffs from that other thread and what else is available, when I get to a boss it seems I've got a million things I need to click before I attack. Is there any way to speed up this process so they don't run out by the time I get to the end?

I can also see other buffs I want to use at some point.

Current buffs (in order of use based on time of buff expiration):
    - Magic Tamborine
    - Heart of the Oak
    - Caviar Sandwich
    - Power of the Oak
    - Morale Boost
    - Savage Power
    - Explosion of Power

And to add in:
    - Magic lute - QUESTION: can you use more than one instrument at the same time?
    - Tranquility powder
    - Strong stimulant
    - Extinction potion
    - Anything else???!!

The warden has a lot of damage and preventative skills, too.

By the time I get to the last buff, the first few may expire 8|

How can the warden offset the hp loss from blood arrow? I would think that could be a healer's job in a party, but what about solo? There are some drinks I get from the goblin mines but they have a cooldown.

I have many warden-scout questions lol!! :cursing:

All these buffs and trying to click them really quick and get it right is blowing my brain out of my ears. Funny to do, though.

Yes, any suggestions and what order to use, etc, will be fully appreciated. It's quite a versatile class.

Hi there, I think I read somewhere the auction house can present 1,000 results. Maybe I'm wrong or making it up 8|

So, I've recently been introduced to monster cards and I use the filter $notowned so it displays only, well, those I don't own. It consistently says it finds 1,000 cards (exactly, never above or below), and it can filter 50% of them. The actual number found is 361 (not sure if this varies). Anyways, seems odder than an odd thing.

I'm just getting into the game so I'm not sure if this is how it works. I use a thing call Curse with an addon for the auction house which is good, but not sure if this is tilting results. Do others get results like this or is it just my sparkling personality??!

The good thing about this game is the dual class system.

The bad thing about this game is the dual class system ..!

Really torn between scout/warden and warden/scout, and I'm hoping there's a warden/scout out there that can give me as much awesome info as Calo in this thread > Good links and info for scout/warden and warden/scout?

I'm after pretty much everything and have copied and pasted the question from the above. The below is only for the warden/scout if anybody knows:

I'm still undecided which class to play and fairly equal on the
    scout/warden and warden/scout (I love this dual class thing!) I'm
    finding it a little difficult finding good, up to date information for
    the two classes. I'm a complete NEWB so I'm looking for updated
    information on everything, eg:

- weapon (type, whether to tier or stat, what runes, etc). I think I should get a high tiered bow and a statted 1h sword, right?

- equipment (what stats, runes) - for the rogue, I'd say dexterity, for the warden probably strength, but the scout/warden?

- what buffs to use (this is very new to me) - I've seen different foods, potions, recipes, and don't know what to use.

- what skills are best to combine with different combats, and can they be grouped together into one click/macro

- are there any item set skills that I should get, and, do they ever sell on the auction house?

- anything important I missed?

Some of you are probably rolling your eyes, and I'm sorry. I could go to
    the original servers and learn, but I much prefer it here as questing
    is much easier and other benefits.

I really look forward to any comments.