Posts by Gargoyle

Was waiting for the event for sooo long. Time is now 3am here and CM/GM just posted event is in 3 hours. Can't stay awake any more. Annoying I missed it. Would've been nice to know the time well before now as it seems to only benefit those in a particular time zone :(

If there can be a repeat or something in about 12 hours after I wake up ... I'm exhausted waiting within my timezone grr :evil:

I do notice happy hour lasts for a great many happy hours which is great. Still waiting for this event though. Almost 2:30am here. My head is rolling around on my shoulders 8|

Good call.

Sometimes happy hour isn't so happy when it comes on at 3am. Alternatively, perhaps they can mail us the prospective items .... just a thought! xD

I'm fairly new to the game and tried numerous combos. I also play for fun. My faves are (and ones I want to master):

warden scout - love playing with the pets, and it's quite a decent class with ranged skills. Very versatile.
    warrior scout - I'll master this one day. There's no 'spamable' skill, so very different.
    mage scout - love the bouncy numbers as you hit something, some great elites with lots of potential.
    warrior knight - damage isn't good but for "off tank" defence and parry can get high and lots of unique shield skills, especially throw shield.

I'm not into a healer class. I recently tried priest/knight knight/priest.

Just my 2 cents. I suspect there will be a million opinions on 'best' or 'fun' class. Good luck with it :)

The big red button under the box called "Submit" xD

Right, just had a "spike" or whatever it's called, hit 40k ping, but didn't disconnect which is better. Maybe I'll turn the modem off next time and do a rain dance or something haha

Initial issue here: Kicked and can't log back in

Same thing happens. If anybody has suggestions then I'll appreciate it as I'm not tech savvy.

All other internet connections seem ok and my virtual machine and VPN doesn't disconnect. If the ISP temporarily disconnected me, I would've thought that'd disconnect too as I had internet kill switch enabled and it didn't disconnect.

I've Googled my heart out and my heart is out-Googled without a solution.

Before kicking me, the ping goes up and up and up in-game. I haven't added any further addons or installs etc unless Windows 10 did something in the last 24-ish hours. After being kicked, I get a firewall error when trying to log in. It eventually logs me in after numerous tries. Nobody else in the house is getting internet errors, and I'm out of my league troubleshooting from here!!!!

Suggestions will be super awesome, thanks in advance :)

Not sure what to do. I was kicked out of the game and can't log back in.Have rebooted computer and modem. Sometimes I get to login screen, then nothing happens. Other times I get the firewall connection error I checked the firewall and there's nothing wrong. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks again Khira, and I'm following that guide you made. Very few certificates - hope the festival goes for a very long time to get those 250 draco thingybops xD I see what I should be doing now. All the best, Happy Christmas.

Wondering if anybody knows what to do about these draco pet things. I've seen NPC Ailin Shadowlaw outside of the Varanas Gate for more information (per the announcement) and he says only to have a wonderful day. Very nice of him to say so, though.

I see different festivals award a different draco pet. Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to start this so I don't miss the first draco this snowflake festival? I've seen draco items in the auction over the last few days and stumped as to how people are doing it.

:)

We're at odds with each other! I did mail you today when I was online quickly (as I mentioned to Wardog I'm afk a lot levelling weapons) and I saw the assumption in world chat I blacklisted you which wasn't true so I just turned away from the gossip.

Fresh start, let's move on, and it's quite amazing the things I've seen in the auction where someone bought for gold and immediately relisted for diamonds. 5k is the most I've seen so far within the last week or so.

I hope myself, you, Wardog and your guild, can put it all behind us, forget it ever happened, and move on. It would've been good if Wogdog mentioned the fact you were having tech issues before flaming me for 20 minutes yesterday but hey, we all learn from these interactions. Personally, this is the longest I've played an MMORPG lol. I see something shiny and I buy it. My equipment is bad. My knowledge is bad. I tried to do the right thing, people got on my bad side.

I was just playing and the server said it was going down so thought I'd review what happened. I'm not a good player like all you guys but I trust you understand I stand my ground lol.

See you in game, be happy.

I agree. If it takes a long time then it'll be worth it. The extra bonuses even at this early level is an advantage. I think people need to work for it even if it takes more than a year.

Original question which is now locked, dunno how to unlock: Auction house - purchasing issue

I had contacted the seller of an auction house item (they put an item in for gold instead of diamonds) and I had mailed and whispered them, and mailed him a purify rune to put in the auction house so he can get the diamonds back.

The seller has failed to respond to my mails, whispers, and auction house item. Instead, the seller spread gossip among the guild I wanted to join, and the guild has now refused me entry.

Nice to see the fair play being returned. Is this what everybody experiences, and how would one combat such malice without flaming? I did nothing wrong in this scenario and it appears I'm the one being labeled the person who hasn't been fair. I'm disappointed in the seller crying because they made a mistake, even though I would rectify it and I'm disappointed in the guild for immediately offending me by not asking my side of the story.

I hope there's not many other players who do this, and I'm unsure how it should be approached.

I decided after receiving the advice I'm no longer giving the diamonds back. Until they told me I'm not welcome there, I was 100% willing. Any advice on managing such spite will be appreciated as I'm quite angry about being defamed and losing out on joining a guild which I've wanted to do since I started to play.

Thanks Megawarden, was refused entry to your guild as I had bought an item listed by one of your guildies incorrectly who then lied about me, so I'd rather not be a part of a guild with people like that anyways. The search continues!

Holy smokes, it really takes that long? The cenedril stuff takes a lot of backpack spaces, too. And transmuter charges. Anyways, I don't mind the wait.