Posts by Jadaswift

Hello melodic!

on some occasions they puy up an event were if you buy the house maids during the event they all have their skills max to lvl 100. so i would suggest you wait until the event happens. when it dose and you are not aware of it ill shoot you a Dm ingame :D

SW titles IDk though i belive it was the day before someone was linking new skills in world chat

If you need a guild, we are an english speaking guild with lots of knowledge with the game. Most out players have been playing it for more than 8 years now, look us up DISTURBED !!!! :) :)

Bison do not do it its a trolling trap :evil: This message was payed for by Disturbed. The #1 Troll guild on Arcadia

Hey :) I have the 60 and 70 elite and statted dex patk/str patk as a rogue (rogue warden which I really like). I like the rogue mage, getting used to it xD

ok thats good. now you got the idea of stated just dont use str. rouge stats are mainly stam/pattck stam/dex dex/pattck. I have a r/m to but i have not gotten to the point to were you would stat it as a MDPS cuz r/m is a mdps combo. would have to look in game of what description of intl and wis is. once i know what it is ill let you know what to add into that mix

do you have the 60 or 70 elite for R/M? if not thats ur problemn right there. also what r u using to stat the rouge and mage? that could be another factor garg

Kranis1 that would be cool though were would the fun be if everything was given to us on a silver plater. if that item would exist dude then half the fun of your toon would be done.

Hey guys,

I played the original ROM a few years ago and was feeling nostalgic, decided to try this out! The super fast leveling is nice, but Im wondering why random low level mobs are WAY harder than others and can one or two hit me. For example, I was just in Logar at level 10 and the mushroom mobs one hit me sometimes. Is this a feature? If it was every mob I'd say it was something I was doing wrong but seems like random mobs are just way tougher. Had the experience in both the Isle and Logar. Thanks!

Seems, this was moved to bugs. I also wanted to mention that the mobs that do more DPS also take very little damage from normal attacks, have to use skills to cause a lot of damage.

that dose not seem right. do you have your wepon and gear on when you fight them

Just like siege, there is NOTHING wrong with Anything in this game. Leave it alone.

I have to agree with Megawarden on this one. the only reason why this server is awesome compared to failforge is that this is how rom was suppose to be. not with broken stuff/bugs. LEAVE THIS GAME ALONE. I REALLY DONT WANT THIS GAME RUINED TO :D

Garg go for warden/warrior. now I know its not the best for high end instance though if you get the chain pvp gear and stat it with only stre/pattck you should be good in sw. the only reason why i say that is because i had a set of amour and it was stated like i said. did about 700 800k 1mil dmg to ppl. weapon i recommend is the forest annihilator a 2h axe.

Thx everybody for your suggestions, I will try W/S maybe W/R and Wl/P. I'm currently leveling a magical build Wd/D, haven't seen those on this server and on the server of the other publisher they are a rare site as well. A few weeks ago I met one during SW on the other server and he (or she) hit me like a mule despite being almost 20 lvls lower than my Monk :(

So am i the only one besides him that went WD/D when i first joined?