Newbie needs help.

• So I started two days ago, boosted my character to 80, and rejected the option to teleport to the "area appropriate to my level", because I want to get my second class and elite skills first.

So yesterday I did all that: I am now 80/50 P/S with level 50 elite skill. Satisfied, I went back to the Pioneer Colony and talked to the NPC to teleport me to the "area appropriate to my level". Bam! And I am now looking at Sybas Pass. Next thing I know, I accumulated 20 million death debt.

What.Is.The.Deal.With.The.Shadow.Wolf??!?!?!?!! ;( They are invisible, everywhere, and I can't kill them fast enough to survive. Is it just me or I am seriously in the wrong place to level my 80/50?

EDIT: OK I just tried the same area again today, and I am slicing those critters like a hot knife to butter. What the heck is going on? Was there some kind of debuff yesterday in that area?

• The gear they give you isn't really good enough for syrbal pass on some classes unless you are really familiar with your Class. Maybe you should start the morrik line

• If you go towards varanas snoop they're 4 different npcs standing near a hill each one will give a type of buff: 50% xp boost | 100% loot rate | 100% tp rate and clear all debt, they can be used once a day and then farm dailies for xp aswell as run around higher level zones only picking out simple quests I.e collection etc you can reach 94+ this way

• I'd do what Megaswarden said: start the Morrok questline.

Go to the zone "Aotulla Volcano" on your main class in case you get hit. Double click Snoop to register.

Near Snoop there's a NPC called "Mysterious Torrog". Speak to him and it starts that questline. Follow it all the way through and you'll have no issues. Remember to pick up the free gear packages for your secondary.

Levelling your secondary is easy: quest on your primary for 10 levels above your secondary class, then cash them in (eg, if your secondary class is level 50, go to a zone for level 58+ and complete them with your primary, and cash them in with your secondary).

Occasionally there's a home sweet home sale for a 30-dayer which makes this easy.

• As both have already said morrok quest line make sure you do both sets

Return to glory and envoy of dragons as you wont be able to continue after limon desert

• Thanks for all the replies. I should have been clearer :P

I am a newbie in Runes of Magic Arcadia, but I have played Runes of Magic in the past, cleared all instances up to HOTD, quit at about the time when Champion and Warlock classes came out. I was just surprised why the game put me in an area they deemed "appropriate" and left me to die. As I mentioned in my edits, for some reason I am killing stuff in Sybas Pass easily now, and not sure why I had such a hard time just a day earlier.

But I have taken the advise and started the Morrick line, just to have continuity as I move to new areas I've never seen before. At the same time, looking for a guild too ^^

• Talk to Zidlefreni to get invited to disturbed (Troll guild :D) we would help you out no problem

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

Closed the thread.