Looking for English speaking guild

• Hi, I'm not a very good player and installed the Playernet Runes of Magic a couple of months back and I don't want to go to the original server now because it's so much better here, with one exception: finding it difficult fitting in and finding a guild. Probably because I don't know much about the game.

I've been tinkering with different classes and learning what I can, but it'd be much better in one of these guilds, so if you have a guild that speaks English and wouldn't mind me learning then that'd be great. Send me a posting message or whatever it's called. That'd be good.

My fave classes are: warden/scout, warrior/scout, scout/warden, warrior/rogue.

I think I have the basics, like doing the shells games, dailies, I haven't got the statting right yet and learned a lot from mistakes. I don't have very good equipment because I can't do the instances and can't yet afford the auction house items. Have dome a couple of easy instances like the Hall of Survivors easy.

So yeah, lots to learn, but finding the game a little tedious on my own. I think I play less and less each day. I'd like to do the siege wars and well, learn the game really. I'm +10 GMT timezone. May play more if there's other people around. Have contacted a few guilds but they don't want me or just not interested.

It's a long shot, but thought I'd ask. All the best, y'all!

• I have sent you a mail a long time ago and i have not heard back from you. my invitation of you joing is still up for grabs you know

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• Hi, yes, thanks for that. I've messaged and whispered you and Blue ... something, can't rightly remember the name, and added as a friend in game but the name is always grey. Perhaps we simply keep missing each other. It'd be good if there was a way someone in a guild other than the leader could invite. But hopefully will see you around over the next few days. Maybe I'll create loads of alts and place them everywhere to try find you!! Happy gaming :)

Or if there's others in your guild that can invite, please let me know their names and I'll whisper them, too.

All the best.

• I will be on this coming monday. holiday travels. what time zone are u? im EST

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

• I left the guild as there doesn't appear to be any active players and I also received advice to this effect. I don't think a guild should recruit people and expect them to collect and give resources if the guild isn't active. If it ramps up at a later date, would be nice to receive an invite, but I'd rather be guildless and not expected to give things into the guild bank. Frees up my time to learn other stuff. No hard feelings though, and hope we can still bump into each other on good terms, Jadaswift. See you in game :)

• Join Mithras. We are new guild just coming over US [another publisher] server. Most of us are USA eastern time and are on in the evenings. Contact wargod, megaswarden, or rest. We speak da English too. Lol

• I sure appreciate the offer, thanks. I had decided before you joined to learn how to set up a guild so I'm in that. Maybe when I get better at the game I'll re-think. For now, good to learn. And from warden to warden, welcome to this place :)

• Thanks Megawarden, was refused entry to your guild as I had bought an item listed by one of your guildies incorrectly who then lied about me, so I'd rather not be a part of a guild with people like that anyways. The search continues!