Looking for a guild!

• Hi there! I am looking for a guild. I don't know if there is meant to be a specific guide for a looking for guild post so I'm going off the top of my head.

I am an english only speaking player looking for an active, hopefully endgame guild. I am a support (m/wl, wl/m, other combos etc) or mdps (k/m, wl/ch, m/(x), d/r etc, warmage coming soon) player, also have some mostly untouched gear for other classes for the future, such as tank, pdps and heals. Magic attack is 190k - 200k unbuffed depending on the class combo, if you wanted to know that.

Lately I have been kind of inactive as the game is getting boring from the lack of actually getting into runs. I am hoping there will be a guild to take me with them in runs and help me as I would like to help them.

Also, if you need to know my timezone is GMT+8, and in that timezone my active times can be about 4PM - 11PM on weekdays and all day on weekends. IGN is Bellima. Reply to this thread or pm me on the forums or ingame.

• Well Contact Novibaby or Zidlefreni for infomation about disturbed. We would love to have you with us.

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)