Posts by kunxu

I just found that after the recent patches. almost every layer is going down and there is no clear balance yet. Most players say the chain class is the most useless and the most trash-worthy. that's really sad for the players of that class. I took the magic class and also felt that I was no longer interested in this class. It's sad for the game if there's no clear balance and it should be stopped. instead we can modify a few classes that almost nobody plays to. Perhaps that will ignite a renewed interest.

my personal opinion. Thanks for reading it.

I have opened all the chests. and I see their conditions are as follows: we have to complete level 3 when it takes 10 minutes or more to get the first key. Next to level 4 we have to finish before 5 minutes to get the remaining key. Good luck!

Bard skill :

Incredible Riff

Bard Primary Only

Equipment Requirement: Instrument

Spell Type: Magical

InstantCooldown: 3 Minute(s)

You perform an incredible riff which is increasing your Physical Damage and Magical Damage by 30% for 30 seconds.

ID: 1491093

can you reduces cooldown :120s ?

suggested revision of the class P/R. maybe we need more P/R class just like D/R. Currently this class has almost no players. And there are many more classes in need of repair. Now you're just focusing on the classes where everyone is at the forefront, that's not fair. We want to experience all the exciting classes, not follow the trails of previous players.

I am very sorry that my English is not very good.

Search guild or community of players from Asia. If there is a guild that is actually in the same Asian time zone, please speak up or announce it. I will contact and join. with the hope of jointly creating a multiplayer guild with the same time zone to help each other more in the game.

About the Warden/Druid class. i found the class very interesting but not keeping up with other mdps classes.

My suggestion about elite skill 70 : transfer %pdmg ---> %mdmg would be better than removing. As such, the ability to use Sword 2H would be more available for this class. In my opinion, using Wand is not different from Staff 2H weapon. This issue can be considered further..

Các bác sĩ cho biết thêm:

Thing i dont undrstand is why you even added one more mdmg combo ,like there isnt alredy to many .... And for example why dont you add for leather users some new combo that can use , i dont know what can be rework from other classes but you can find a way like you did whit last mdmg combo p/s . Leather useres have fewest options to play .

Agree with your comments. and somehow, a full dex/dex leather layer is no different from 3dex/3str (even weaker). The main class I mean here is Rogue. it's unfair for the dex/dex stats. while the required skills all have dex. To be honest I don't know where my class is going with these imbalances. Make sure the players keep your game.

Regarding r/s. still really strong. https://gyazo.com/04d69a5962765df97eba1f1010f99fbd damage till b3.

I guess still the strongest rogue because of Substitute and Wraith Attack without damage decrement

Edit: Balton burst: https://gyazo.com/70fce52440b5b15546b538eab9db7bba

suggest you use all common weapons like us (T14-T15).

In my opinion you have navigated the whole game alone and as such is not fair for the weaker players.

It's funny how a class gets nerfed all the time just because one player's opinion can say the strongest of the server. while multiplayer like us hasn't been tested yet. Too bored for such a game, let's get back to the original game.

Chào.

Warden / Champions Level 45 Kỹ năng ưu tú, Master of Aggro (bị động, ID: 14905259) không làm gì cả.

Không có aggro nào được chuyển giữa vật nuôi và người triệu hồi, khiến lớp học trở nên vô dụng.

Xin vui lòng sửa chữa nó, cảm ơn!

agree with you on this. I also enjoyed this class. so changing the amount of aggro to pet will be much more interesting. because the class itself is not enough to tank.Cácc sĩ cho biết thêm:

Chào Dev !!!

Warrior

• Changed 1-H Weapon Mastery damage gain to 82%.
    • Changed 2-H Weapon Mastery damage gain to 76.5%

Warrior/Rogue

• Increased Frenzy Attack damage to 300% from 210%.
    • Changed Rage Crisis to have visible channeling bar.
    • Changed Keen Attack to have visible channeling bar.

Thank you for the quick response and I'm looking forward to the new patch.:):thumbup:

so my class W/Wl ... where's change ?
    very much skill with this class,but almost very weak. not see abalance this class. hope Dev can change something for this class. Thanks !!!

Hi Dev !!!

As far as I can see, the classes are much richer now. Many classes for different options. suitable for gamers' gameplay.

But I still want more fun from this game. My question is: The classes specializing in pDmg like W, S, R, Wd, K, Ch. Some have been converted to mDmg such as W (W / M), S (S / Wl), Wd (Wd / D), K (K / M). So where are R and Ch classes? As well as mDmg classes like M, Wl, P, Dr. Only P and Dr are converted to pDmg (P / W, Dr / W). So where are M and Wl?

I want the balance above all classes. And I hope you guys have more great ideas with the game. Help our players always find new and interesting.

Cordially greet !

The imbalance in AH between items is also something for the player to choose only strong classes. and it's tedious to repeat only a few classes in the game to play. while they created too many different classes. seemingly many classes no one cared about. The game gets boring quickly and ends if it stays like this.

Could you please make it so that any priest ISS that give you any Magical attack or Magical damage increase also do Physical Attack and Physical Damage so that Priest/Warrior have some ISS to help them out. Thanks

Fully support this proposal. I asked that some time ago and got no answer.

the same idea as you for the class D/W.they make these classes. but is it really Dps or just adding a new layer nothing more or less.now they go to new classes again and of course these old grades go to the trash.I haven't seen the balance yet.