New Items to IS

• i want to have 1 product sold in IS. for the purpose of renewing used ISS equipment. this will be fairer for new players without guilds.Hope you do this soon. and old people do not be too selfish to benefit themselves too much. think of new players and make the game more cohesive.

greetings !

• i want to have 1 product sold in IS. for the purpose of renewing used ISS equipment. this will be fairer for new players without guilds.Hope you do this soon. and old people do not be too selfish to benefit themselves too much. think of new players and make the game more cohesive.

greetings !

Sorry, but why do new players without guilds need high level ISS? In this game, almost any class has access to multiple different versions of ISS, the higher the lvl, the better the skill, but even "lower" skills can be useful for midgame or new players, since they don't run the highest instances yet. Anyway, new players already have more advantages here than on most other company driven servers. And I think you don't wanna be the one who is responsible for many midground players' weekly income? ;)

greetings !

Sorry, but why do new players without guilds need high level ISS? In this game, almost any class has access to multiple different versions of ISS, the higher the lvl, the better the skill, but even "lower" skills can be useful for midgame or new players, since they don't run the highest instances yet. Anyway, new players already have more advantages here than on most other company driven servers. And I think you don't wanna be the one who is responsible for many midground players' weekly income? ;)

indeed I will also lose my source of income from here. but seeing new players can't continue the game with simple things like : no guild so can't run anywhere. and of course they hardly get the complete iss. but good iss are at high lvl and can't solo :)

I don't have an opinion on something like this either. just want to keep more new players and we will have more new opportunities.