Posts by kunxu

Now I see almost every classroom could use magic cloth. But only the R class has not been seen. You can see and do with the R/K class as a class that can use magic cloth (like S/Wl). Maybe this will make the game much more interesting with this class. Currently R/K I find is not available. It's probably best to fix this class.

Can I request that: the use of talisman can now be added atk speed ?

why talisman can use rune + casting speed ? and no atk speed

In my opinion, it is necessary to adjust the percentage parameter Ancient Mementos from Instances. now i see it too little.maybe an adjustment to 15%-20% would be more appropriate.but now 1.5% - 2.2% doesn't solve anything

[WL/K]

Hello. Is it possible to add on this class any forcing aggro? Very often, the lack of such skill is felt.

Greetings
    Airforce

recommend this class can use plate to maximize aggro. probably much more interesting since you won't have to retrofit with cloth. you can still use plate. Such investment is practical and not wasteful. and to equip new cloth tank is a waste because only 1 class can be played. My personal opinion. have a good day!

I see something absurd in this class. Why does this class use the Katana weapon instead of the Dagger?

This is ridiculous. Now most people who play this class use katana. With this class only dagger should be used. there are combinations to use other weapons like R/Ch, R/W... I totally agree. but to replace dagger with katana is not recommended. it devalues dagger. that's a waste.

Regarding planned patch notes, I miss P/R dps balance

please change this class to 1 dps/mdps

Possibly conversion rate based on bonus heal point. maybe similar to class D/Wl

Perhaps so this class will become much more interesting and create a new positive for players to heal. That's also part of the balance for healing equipment.

Since K/Wd seems to be a combination designed for dps classes, please consider reducing aggro on a similar basis as on K/Wl.

I completely agree with you. This class is very interesting. should be similar to K/Wl layer if this layer is really dps. to use skills with shields.

i want to see the change of class K/Wl

if you don't want it to be able to wear plates, then make it a better dps with chain. so sad for dps with plate :(

Hope there will be a clear change soon

Increase the duration of druid/rogue [Dark Moon] #494934 to 15 minutes like what you did with similar buffs.

Many skills use CPS and I cannot see that value anywhere. Please do display it on the weapons or in 'C'.

I agree with this opinion. that's the right thing for the class. and maybe we should add some flare to this class

K/Wl : maybe need extra dmg or something when using plate gear.

in my opinion parry rate will be calculated to increase dmg rate as well as more atk speed (need 19% more - because this is atk speed ratio when using chain gear gold)

Indeed, using plate gear will be more efficient. and will be fairer than chain gear.

about K/Wl

Indeed, using plate gear is nothing better than chain gear. This is unfair to players with plate gear. even though I'm a chain gear player. More changes are needed to put the plate gear to better use in this class.

Class : Bard/Druid

Skill : Earthy Splash ---> Can increase rage 200(or225) from 50 ?

Skill AOE : Rock Resonation + Rapid Stone Shot ---> Can increase rage 150 from 80 ? and reduce cd 4s from 6s

because i think this class is long range mDps. also can't wait to long time for AoE again.

Class : P/W ---> 7s --> 4s ( i think that good ) :P

Greetings

Can I suggest comments?
    Currently my house is too big and enough. So I'd like to suggest you add a punching bag or something like that. That way I can fully training myself inside my house. then we can both training and also +xp and +tp at the same time.
    Greetings

about the class Ch/B
    This class is very interesting with tankers. Can you add this class to increase Mdmg when using Hammer 1h magic? That way you also have the opportunity to use more off-hand. I think that will be faster and more attractive. Hope that doesn't get greedy with this class.and we can use Hammer 1h magic more effectively.

Greetings.

Can the P/R class propose to change the entire skill set?
    Maybe you will make this class like D/R. That will be fun and more interesting experiences. As far as I can see this class is currently not playing. This is bad. Personally, I think there are still a few classes that should be redone. you can first look at the P/R class so that it is equivalent to D/R. Thank you very much !!!

a lot of patches they didn't upgrade this class. why do you want them neft now? because your class has been lagging in DC. :) this is ridiculous and ridiculous.

i want to have 1 product sold in IS. for the purpose of renewing used ISS equipment. this will be fairer for new players without guilds.Hope you do this soon. and old people do not be too selfish to benefit themselves too much. think of new players and make the game more cohesive.

greetings !

Sorry, but why do new players without guilds need high level ISS? In this game, almost any class has access to multiple different versions of ISS, the higher the lvl, the better the skill, but even "lower" skills can be useful for midgame or new players, since they don't run the highest instances yet. Anyway, new players already have more advantages here than on most other company driven servers. And I think you don't wanna be the one who is responsible for many midground players' weekly income? ;)

indeed I will also lose my source of income from here. but seeing new players can't continue the game with simple things like : no guild so can't run anywhere. and of course they hardly get the complete iss. but good iss are at high lvl and can't solo :)

I don't have an opinion on something like this either. just want to keep more new players and we will have more new opportunities.

i want to have 1 product sold in IS. for the purpose of renewing used ISS equipment. this will be fairer for new players without guilds.Hope you do this soon. and old people do not be too selfish to benefit themselves too much. think of new players and make the game more cohesive.

greetings !