Prestige [Patch 11.0.0.1000]

• Regarding the Cashback-Feature.

How exactly do you calculate what and how much count towards this values ?

I did many Monster Card activities, and bought 10-15 items in Item-Shop, but i can only see 6/291 progress?

Is there an overview what exactly gives xp towards this ?

• Dear devs,

I really appreciate the new prestige system very much and I love the bonuses you get from it. Especially the mount bonuses are awesome, I have never thought there was any way to make mounts useful in this game again, but you did it. Really like the instance mounting, it's a lot of fun and QoL for farming! :love:

1. Just as already suggested, please change the VIP unicorn so you can use it while using transformation potions.

2. Also, I encountered some strange behaviors of the unicorn:

2.1) You can use invisible potion and the mount it and you don't pull aggro of mobs while riding. Guess that's not intended?

2.2) If you mount on the unicorn and then click a furniture to sit on, you glitch away from the mount but still sit on it. See screenshots in spoiler:

2.3) You can ride over traps in ROFL and they don't activate. Guess that's caused by the "flying" effect of the mount, which literally flys over the ground 😱

3. Question: Will anything remain after the 3 months have passed or will there be a global prestige reset? In other games a special currency remains for further seasons that can be used for global unlocks, like droprate or ep/tp etc. Would appreciate that as well &)

4. The prestige title looks really useless. You get 2% to patt, matt, hp, def, movespeed, ridingspeed, etc but for every single use case there already are better titles, so unlocking the title is just useless. Maybe you could make it equal to other titles, so ppl are motivated to invest into it?

Example: For running speed you use the new 30% title, for riding you use the rofl 15% title, for patt/matt you use the new juicy Talaghan titles, otherwise Dragonslayer is best in slot for average content. No need at all to use the prestige one :thumbdown:

5. Bank page renting seems a bit bugged, season runs for 3 months but you unlock all bank pages for like 10 years or such, see screenshot below:

871ddf9fb71e7ca7b595ae85d5fb0c8d.png

6. How do I trigger the raider spirit? Attacking from mount doesn't do this, being attacked neither. Send help =O

7. I appreciate the +15% AC from bosses, but the 2.7% Mementos looks pretty useless/low. Maybe you did a typo there?

8. Other ideas:

a) Add cast reduction on music playing

b) Add cast reduction on fresh ostrich feast or add a golden one for choosing the buff I want or do it like aura depend on my class

c) Add better grouping of the prestige spells in the skill book. Right now there are 3 pages filled with prestige icons and there is no indicator if I already took the 0,10,20,30,60,90 min login rewards already

• Official Post

Greetings,

As you correctly noted, the initial rate of cashback accumulation is low. However, as you progress in Prestige and reach new ranks, your opportunities expand. You discover stronger benefits that increase the percentage of cashback.

It is important to note that when you purchase the same type of benefits at different ranks, their effects are summed up, increasing the total power of influence on the cacheback. This effect is further enhanced by boosts, which have a positive effect on all the benefits in the rank where the boost was activated.

Keep in mind, each of these benefits can be purchased with a special currency, Courage Coin, available at all ranks. Progress, and discover all the possibilities of the Prestige system!

I really appreciate the new prestige system very much and I love the bonuses you get from it. Especially the mount bonuses are awesome, I have never thought there was any way to make mounts useful in this game again, but you did it. Really like the instance mounting, it's a lot of fun and QoL for farming! :love:

First of all we want to thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you liked the system and we will be happy to improve it in the future, listening carefully to the wishes of all players.

1. Just as already suggested, please change the VIP unicorn so you can use it while using transformation potions.

We will look into this possibility, but please be patient until all current Prestige related bugs are fixed.

2. Also, I encountered some strange behaviors of the unicorn:

2.1) You can use invisible potion and the mount it and you don't pull aggro of mobs while riding. Guess that's not intended?

2.2) If you mount on the unicorn and then click a furniture to sit on, you glitch away from the mount but still sit on it. See screenshots in spoiler:

2.3) You can ride over traps in ROFL and they don't activate. Guess that's caused by the "flying" effect of the mount, which literally flys over the ground 😱

We will take this into account in one of the next patches and fix all the current bugs.

3. Question: Will anything remain after the 3 months have passed or will there be a global prestige reset? In other games a special currency remains for further seasons that can be used for global unlocks, like droprate or ep/tp etc. Would appreciate that as well &)

At the end of the season.

The following items are reset:

- Prestige levels.

- Prestige experience gained by completing Prestige quests.

- Prestige currency gained by completing Prestige quests.

- All benefits.

The following items are retained:

- Intermediate rewards from chests as you level up Prestige.

- Prestige currency that was purchased with diamonds. Please note that the currency that was purchased for diamonds is spent first, then the currency that was obtained for completed Prestige quests. Therefore, it is recommended to spend all the available currency first, and then buy the missing currency for diamonds.

4. The prestige title looks really useless. You get 2% to patt, matt, hp, def, movespeed, ridingspeed, etc but for every single use case there already are better titles, so unlocking the title is just useless. Maybe you could make it equal to other titles, so ppl are motivated to invest into it?

Example: For running speed you use the new 30% title, for riding you use the rofl 15% title, for patt/matt you use the new juicy Talaghan titles, otherwise Dragonslayer is best in slot for average content. No need at all to use the prestige one :thumbdown:

We understand your concern and will definitely look for a solution where the Prestige title will have a stronger case for its purchase.

5. Bank page renting seems a bit bugged, season runs for 3 months but you unlock all bank pages for like 10 years or such, see screenshot below:

6. How do I trigger the raider spirit? Attacking from mount doesn't do this, being attacked neither. Send help =O

7. I appreciate the +15% AC from bosses, but the 2.7% Mementos looks pretty useless/low. Maybe you did a typo there?

These are known bugs that are also included in the general list for an upcoming fix.

8. Other ideas:

a) Add cast reduction on music playing

b) Add cast reduction on fresh ostrich feast or add a golden one for choosing the buff I want or do it like aura depend on my class

c) Add better grouping of the prestige spells in the skill book. Right now there are 3 pages filled with prestige icons and there is no indicator if I already took the 0,10,20,30,60,90 min login rewards already

We already have a Bard class that has this special music ability, so we can't put the same thing in the Prestige system.

This might make the Bard class less special and maybe even repetitive. We want each class in the game to be different and interesting, so we need to keep their unique skills and abilities.

We are happy to consider the rest of the ideas as future possibilities for Prestige.

Just a question....

Having the privilege of the basic Prestige Pass, you also have to pay ?

Or are the "pay-versions" just upgrades?

Could you please clarify your question? I don't quite understand you

• Maybe the team can think about that what Zyrex said, that there could be some things that can be remain forever? like bonuses that you unlocked at lvl 20? or do a lvl 21 that has this aspect ? :D

I guess it would be a great thing having the possibility to unlock such bonuses forever

• I was wondering if there is a free version of Prestige Pass, or only paid versions ? :)

At first I was sure, there was a free basic version, without paying PNC, or diamonds, or money, to participate in the Prestige, at least the basic version.

I have VIP, so I do not notice a difference.

but my daughters have not, and I am wondering now, if the 4 (+3) day trial period expires, will there be a basic free Prestige at all?

Thanks for clarification :)

• Official Post

Prestige Battle Pass is a dynamic system, constantly updated and enriched with new rewards. In the future, players will have access to unique in-game stores, where the main currency will be the prestige "Courage Coin". It is this currency that will allow you to purchase rare items that will be yours forever.

As for benefits, they are built into the system as seasonal temporary rewards, and therefore cannot be permanent. At the end of each season, benefits must be renewed. This ensures a dynamic and varied gameplay experience.

Our Prestige Battle Pass does not offer a free subscription version, however, players have the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the system during a free trial period of 7 days (4+3). This trial period is fully in line with the standard "Prestige: Regular" subscription.

In addition, we offer a more advanced "Prestige: Plus" subscription. This option includes all the benefits of the regular subscription and is complemented by unique benefits that save up to 30,000 diamonds per month, and additional options to personalize your character - including a unique colored aura, and a special character name color, and more!

• The following items are retained:

- Intermediate rewards from chests as you level up Prestige.

- Prestige currency that was purchased with diamonds. Please note that the currency that was purchased for diamonds is spent first, then the currency that was obtained for completed Prestige quests. Therefore, it is recommended to spend all the available currency first, and then buy the missing currency for diamonds.

So, to clarify, the entire system is being resetted, we all start over at lv 1 from scratch again with nothing unlocked and not even currency is given back?

Maybe you could leave the bonuses that are bound to the skill book to remain forever? Would be annoying if 15 skills suddenly disappear :/

• Official Post

It should be emphasized that the current Prestige skills are identical to the benefits. As mentioned above, all benefits take a dynamic form, changing from season to season and resetting all progress at the end of each season. Thus, Prestige skills are also subject to reset.

• I guess is fine when all reset but coins shouldn't reset. There are things that we will stop buying in diamonds shop because prestige offers the same. Every few months we would stay without them for weeks.

Coins should still be there so we atleast have access to quickly re-buy basic things: bank, mail, etc, etc. If we are forced to spend diamonds to activate them fast after reset... Prestige wouldn't make any sense.

• Ok, thank you very much for taking the time to answer this question in this detailed manner.

For me as VIP-Player, i see this is positive - for me.

For free-to-play players, that spend little money from time to time and enjoy the game a bit slower, this is by no means helpful.

As i understand, you need to pay for Prestige Regular, just to get the possibility to do Quests, which give you Prestige-XP and Prestige-Coins you can use.

Over time, and i say over a long period of time, you will unlock better benefits.

But, the good benefits will only unlock shortly before you get a season reset. So you pay, you put effort in, pay maybe more with diamonds to get a boost, and in the end you only benefit a short time of the best ranks before reset.

I am wondering, if you can at all unlock the highest ranks within the season time, without paying even more.

But don't get me wrong - the idea of Prestige is great, i really like it. And i will unlokc some benefits, that are useful for me.

Thank you for putting the effort and development into this Prestige System!

But i recommend thinking about ab Prestige Basic Version without payment.

So all players can participate and at least get some basic benefits.

Maybe you can limit a Basis Prestige Version to the "green ranks".

So people can regurlarly play and unlock these ranks, once they want to proceed, they need to upgrade.

Maybe this you could at least consider :)

Edited 2 times, last by Xanadú: Ein Beitrag von Xanadú mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. ().

• So prestige is running now for a couple of days and I noticed some inconsistencies for former VIP user.

You used to get 3x malatina repeat card, 1x sascilia minigame repeat card, 2x tq repeat card per char.

The thing is we only get 8x malatina, 1x sascilia and 8x tq, instead of 24x malatina, 8x sascilia, 16x tq.

Therefore please make sure that former VIP will keep all their benefits as we were promised.

What is really bugging me and others is that you were able to get your VIP rewards instant as you logged in through your chars, this took just a couple of minutes.

There are players who work shift or simply can't come online every day for half an hour to claim rewards and will miss these in conclusion.

Please make the timer for all former VIP rewards to a reasonable time like 5min.

• As for the VIP Rewards, i don't mind if you give us Goblin reset as well as Malatina, like 4/4 instead of 8 malatina (or 3x8 as before).

4 Goblin + 4 Malatina would be quite fair i think.

• Here's a small list of suggestions for the Battle Pass benefits.

1.) Instance Benefits:

- Ancient Mementos drop from ALL instances (from Windmill up to Kalin Shrine on Easy and Normal mode)

- Arcadia Coins drop unlocked for lvl 55-100 instances on all difficulties (max 1000 a day on rank 1 up to 3000 on Demigod),

- 2x Ancient Mementos on Neophyte Rank, 3x on Holder, 4x on Lord, 5x on Overlord and 6x on Demigod for all instances up to lvl 100 (no endgame instances),

- Bosses drop "Bind on Pickup" loot instead of "Bound" (Weapons, Armor, Accessory) unlocked - Rank 1,

- Unlock all Instances including endgame ones like Rofl, Tikal, Inferno, Core etc. on EASY mode - Rank 1 (no prequests needed or Gear Score requirement),

2.) Minigames Benefits:

- Digging for treasure and opening it time reduced by 1 second per rank up to instant on Demigod in Survival game,

- 2x reduced HP on Giant's Iron Barricade up to 10x on Demigod (2x per rank) in Course of Terror game,

- Increased amount of rewards (Vanquisher's Loot, Phirius Deposit-Injector, Goblin Champion Badge, Ghost Card, Universal Potion) per rank in all minigames game by 2x up to 6x on Demigod,

- Increased amount of Phirius Shells from each minigame by 10 per rank up to 60 on Demigod

3.) Increased Mount speed Potion (in the mounts benefits)

- 35% on Rank 1, 40% on Rank 2, 45% on Rank 3, 50% on Rank 4 and 60% on Demigod Rank

Played over 10 years ago on an old Runes of Magic private server where there was a potion increasing the speed up to 75% or 100%...

- Instant summoning like the Golden Monoceros VIP mount for all in game mounts unlocked at rank 1 (like backpack and bank pages)

4.) Daily Quests Benefits:

- Reduce the time needed to collect daily quest items by 1 second per rank up to instant on Demigod (by default it's usually 5 second for example "Even Heat Needed" daily quest from Heffner Camp),

- Reduce the amount of items needed to be collected by 1 unlocked on Holder Rank down to 6 items if Daily Quest needs 10 items or 1 if 5 items,

- Reduce the number of monsters needed to be kill per rank by 1 unlocked on Holder rank down to 6 monsters if Daily Quest needs 10 to kill for example,

- Increase the number of Daily items you get from killing monsters by 1 per rank unlocked on Holder rank up to 5 Daily Items per monster on Demigod,

All these changes to Daily Quests would make them much faster to complete which would be great for people who can't play the game for more than 1, 2, 6 or even 10 hours a day...

• Are you guys sure, the boost timer is working corretly? I already bought 2x 6 days booster, but seems to expires way faster than 6 days.

Prestige is not even out for longer than 10 days.

• Another strange behaviour is, my daughters ran out of prestige trial, ok.

But there is still the "free teleport portal rune" availbel 3 times.

At least, it says so.... using this free transport consumes portal runes, so text is quite confusing/misleading.

• Official Post

Greetings,

Thank you for such a detailed proposal to improve Prestige. We will definitely consider your ideas and take note of the best ones!

Are you guys sure, the boost timer is working corretly? I already bought 2x 6 days booster, but seems to expires way faster than 6 days.

Prestige is not even out for longer than 10 days.

Another strange behaviour is, my daughters ran out of prestige trial, ok.

But there is still the "free teleport portal rune" availbel 3 times.

At least, it says so.... using this free transport consumes portal runes, so text is quite confusing/misleading.

We will definitely check your remarks. Thank you for your feedback.

accidentally bought too many courage coins, will these coins be reset at the end of the season?

Yes, they will be postponed to next season, but there are important conditions.

Let's look at a concrete example and analyze it:

Imagine that you have purchased 100.000 "Courage Coin" coins for diamonds, but you already have 10.000 coins received for completing Prestige quests. When you start spending your coins, the ones that were purchased for diamonds will be used first.

Situation #1. The purchased coins are returned:

Let's say you spent 70.000 coins out of the available 110.000. As a result, you have 40.000 coins left. At the end of the season, we will reset 10.000 coins received for completing quests, and the remaining 30.000 coins purchased for diamonds will remain with you for the new season.

Situation #2. The purchased coins are NOT returned:

If you have spent 100.000 coins out of the available 110.000, you will have 10.000 coins left. However, these coins will reset at the end of the season, as they were obtained while completing quests.

Recommendations for all players:

If you already have a sufficient number of coins received during the quests, then it is best to spend them completely first and only after that buy Courage Coin for diamonds.

• In my opinion, it is necessary to adjust the percentage parameter Ancient Mementos from Instances. now i see it too little.maybe an adjustment to 15%-20% would be more appropriate.but now 1.5% - 2.2% doesn't solve anything

• Anything less than 2x (two times) or even 3x is just a huge waste of time, cause not everyone in the game has perfect golden gear to easily farm 55-100 Solo on Hard level, so if game masters really care about everyone who plays the game and not just the strongest or those who play in end-game top guilds they should increase the amount of mementos dropped by AT LEAST 2x up to maybe even 4x on EASY and NORMAL difficulties and allow all instances starting with Windmill, to actually drop ancient mementos. Windmill, Forsaken Abby, Necropolis instances for example could drop same amount of mementos as Dalanis Sewers on EASY and NORMAL, while the rest should either drop twice as much as it's now via Battle Pass up to three times or at least or just completely rework all instances and increase the amount dropped by 2x at least on EASY and NORMAL difficulties and ONLY than adjust percentage parameter to like max 125% at Demigod (25% per rank).

15%-20% is nothing for players who don't rely on others and who get everything on their own. It's no different from 1-2%, cause those undergeared players can't SOLO some Hard mode instances which drop over 100 up to 400 or more mementos and can only do EASY and NORMAL (if they're lucky)...

• Is there any sense in activating Prestige-Boost ? In 10 days it ist today the third time, that my bosst was terminated half way through the 6 day period.

Means: I pay for 6 days, and after 3 days you guys simply turn it off, right ? Happened 3 times at least in 10 days.

So, honest question, is there any sense in activating it at all ? and paying for it ?

• Official Post

Is there any sense in activating Prestige-Boost ? In 10 days it ist today the third time, that my bosst was terminated half way through the 6 day period.

Means: I pay for 6 days, and after 3 days you guys simply turn it off, right ? Happened 3 times at least in 10 days.

So, honest question, is there any sense in activating it at all ? and paying for it ?

Please contact our support regarding this issue.

Since it's a bug, we need to fix it, then it may make sense to activate.

• Ich habe jetzt wirklich jeden Tag brav meine Prestigequesten gemacht. Meistens als Lvl 105 in Xaviera, Heffner, Wüste usw.

Mit steigendem Prestige-Fortschritt erhöhen sich ja die Mengen der zu erlegenden Mobs und zu sammelnden Pflanzen.

ES stört mich nicht, dass ich am Schluss 93 Stück Monster erschlagen muss. Aber... es stört mich, wenn es Mobs sind,

von denen nur 8-10 Stück da sind, die 3-5 Minuten Spawnzeit haben und nur jeder zweite bis dritte Mob hat das verlangte

Questteil. Beispiel hier Aotulia Totholzjäger und Wüste Limo Langlokeegärtner und junges Yashedee. Der Zeitaufwand für diese Quests ist einfach zu hoch. Wenn man Pech hat, mehrere solcher Quests an einem Tag erledigen zu müssen, sind zwei Stunden nichts.

Ich schlage daher vor, dass die betroffenen Mobs jedes Mal das Questteil fallen lassen und eine kürzere Spawnzeit haben

• ja...du musst deinen Job kündigen...deine Familie aus dem Haus werfen und aus der Feuerwehr oder Sportverein austreten...dann haste Zeit für sowas^^