Posts by deszcz2

is d/wrl lvl 70 elite skill working as intended? after tuning on this buff i always end with big matt reduction compared with skill tuned off.

?

If you use it with mdps gear, then yes :D You don't have that much stamina and wisdom which gets transformed, so with the 25% magical attack reduce, you end up with less matk than before using the skill :D

I guess it makes only sense in heal gear to use.

It's fine for me if it is intended, but i would like to see any DEV response :D
    many things used to work different than it should in the past so :D

i play as wd/w tank it is in my opiniom much better than any other in terms of aggro :P and also he have dmg buff on mobs and aoe stun every 3 sec, you don't need more :D

I would like to ask if every "%dmg reduction skill" is working as intended on whole instance? I feel like i doesn't matter if i go as mage/x with no %dmgreduction or as d/wrl with 75% reduction. Hits from many sources fills same for me.

Any one had some experience in this matter?

funny how fast it changed from "specific class" into "gear type" and then for "party role" xD just stupid xD

What about hybrid classes/class combos that uses different stats to do different roles?

Idea of "only one type of statting" is in MY opinion stupid, we don't need exclusive stating pattern, we need equal possibilities to play how we want and of course how we wanna make our own gear.

For now it would be nice to know something more about next Content and not only "it will be around maybe sometime"

We need challenge, not made by ourselfs but made by our awesome Devs.

"Those changes MIGHT be good, but i prefer to see few more small changes step by step in the way of making balance, not radical change everything in one patch.

In General it would be nice to see more often small patches with little change like 2% - 3% etc. not like completely changeing the whole class or skills" -deszcz2

But this Class need a bit more than - 10 % poison dmg

if that will be fact after patch, then next small nerf as i wrote, maybe i wasn't clear for you? if class (any) is too powerfull, then nerfing should be done step by step, small nerfs, patch by patch, same goes with buffs for too weak classes, small buffs step by step patch by patch.
    What we have now in most cases is boost to oblivion or simply kiling class.

Those changes MIGHT be good, but i prefer to see few more small changes step by step in the way of making balance, not radical change everything in one patch.

In General it would be nice to see more often small patches with little change like 2% - 3% etc. not like completely changeing the whole class or skills

*maybe offtop*
    Well if they leave bec they don't have guild/peaople to play with it's not the balance problem but only community being to harsh for newbies

*not offtop*
    i have played some wd/ch tank, and it seems rlly funny for me (but not for my party dpss :P)
    Idea of Pet being aoe trash tank is quite nice, but it is soooo hard for him to keep this aggro if anyone is atacking his target to hard. Also fact that i can help him use his skill that is aoe aggro hit, doesn't help at all. would be rly nice if maybe one skill (elite 45 if i good remember? the one that gives player 75% aggro) would after use transfer my and one chosen by me player all aggro to the pet? i feel like Aggro lead from s/p do similar thing.

Not sure if this would help, but class is rly interesting and i wish it would be more usefull :D

there is addon called Charplan, where you can check all skills of all classes and combos + to plan your eq etc.
    m/d i good bec of nice spammable aoe skill "Magma Blade"? if i good remember so it is rly usefull in farming/killing mass pulls of mobs in ini

Oh so you're telling me I can basically level all classes on 1 character and be able to have any class combo as long as I pay for the race change shop item? And that my starting class isn't that much of a problem even if I fail and produce some bad class combo?

yeap thats true :D

1) almost all mdps class combos are viable,
    2) i believe that most "social" part of game is on discord/ts/anything else?, of each specific guild. I didn't heard of global Arcadia voice channel
    3) depends, if you have $$ to buy diamonds to boost yourself, then why not, but doing Quests is not that painfull.

1. From my pov i never felt issues with mana during aoe fights.
    2. it would be nice to see some little change in this class but i would like to see not 2hsword dmg usage, but maybe increase duration of mdmg buff or maybe remove GCD from Lightning touch :P

there is allready such a Function in the Game ( without the gearscore Stuff if i remember correct) but without the voting to get Kicked if you mean this ( dont fully unterstand the Text on that part)

Greetings

In this game ppl kick usually from group because they have a personal problem with and because of that they treath you to nothing. this is an anti-social behavoir and let the community look toxic. I hate behaivor like this.
    Thats should be forbidden in my opinion. If you have a problem with someone in group and dont want to run with him or her then leave the group dont talk shit about them like a rat.

Reason that someone get's kicked here usually means that this person showed so bad gameplay/behavior to often and without any will/signs of impovement, so other people just don't want to be in group with such player. Behind any kick is reason. and if someone is kicked becouse of reasons i believe it's not only "one player" will ;)

Just don't be bad/useless :)

m/k really didnt need a push, thats true the class was already one of the best dps all over the ini but i only can still say push the kn/m pls. weaponlvl from 142 to 250-280 and push more mat and attackspeed pls or its not available in rofl. i dont want this class op only balanced for the possibility to play it in rofl.

what i believe k/m needs is some kind of spammable skill to use between his autoaatacks, maybe make Holy Strike or any reasonable skill based on cps like in s/m where for mage dmg it counts from cps not dps?

edit:

and maybe some kind of passive which would make magical 2h sword more usefull?

just nerf little aoe from mage i think 10% is ok or mobs should have more mdeff

I think that dmg of SOME magical classes should be adjusted, but i'm not sure about increase in mob's mdeff, bec if we do so, it won't change anything in magical classes ballance. I mean in terms of magical classes between themselfs it will stay as it is and wouldn't change disporortions between strongest and weakest class combos

What i know when you got CB rezzed by priest or druid tehre is a debuff on rezzed person, so would be nice if simillar debuf would appear after every cb rezz

Hello there,

I play here for 151 days (not much compared to the others probably ;P ), mainly i see myself as mdps, so my point of view is that every single mage combo i viable.

BUT different combos needs different mainhand/offhand/ranged weapons, so good to take closer look before you decide ;)

We have like 9 different mage/x combos and different subclass means different "playstyle?"

i see them like:

m/s - strong dps

m/r - strong dps + bit of support

m/ch - good dps +bit of support

m/wd - good dps

m/d - good dps

m/k - good dps + self survive

m/p - ok dps + bit of support

m/wrl - good dps + insane support

m/w - dps? <--- no idea bec he needs swap equipment to be played good

So as you see all mages are nice to play depends on how you play, and with who you play.

I suggest you to check charplan to see skills and then try any of them yourself ;)

Good luck :D