Posts by deszcz2

Please stop making rogue calsses weaker and weaker. This is definitely not the strongest dd class, neither in single target, nor in aoe dmg. There are serveral class combs that are way more strong. Let us just look at the mage classes. They are dealing so much more dmg with same lvl of gear and they dnt even have to go in close combat.

Can you please explain why you think so?

I don't say that mages aren't dealing high dmg, but if you telling such strong conclusion about mages and roguesi believe that you have something to prove your point of view.

In my opinion balance should be first done in one class and it's different combos(so every combo of this call will be viable), and then level all classes to same/similar dmg(so everything will be playable). (but this is how i would do balance)

Ok so i wait to see what you guys will get with this run :) i hope we all get some new experience and more usefull informations.

issue of most rogues are, if party is fast because of any other dps, most of rogues can't reach their max damage potential due to unfinished combos on mobs, even rogue/warrior needs 6 seconds to finish his poison damage to reach maximum damage. in the other and if party is fast enough even warden/warrior (worst warden in my opinion currently) is inflicting decent damage because you can use the short time with your buffs active.

so if rogue/warrior feels too strong to you, that means people in your guild are trying to destroy damage of each other rather than trying to make run faster, like how it is happening in my guild, like everyone buffing up at same place in mobs so 75% of your buff durations are being wasted etc. it is like going inferno b4 and bursting from 90% to 64% with all dpses instead of using just one in 2017.

What we want to say is that we compare rouges betwen rouges and in this comparison r/w and r/d are much more superior than other combos (maybe r/wd also as Lutine mentioned) and that should be fixed.

Oh and to say so, we compare full run dmg output not one single burst on mobs/bosses.

And please look into R/W, because for a long time i think u haven't looked closely on it. Especially to skills: Whirlwind and Toxic Splash. Check what that combination can do on first/second and last boss-bulls on rofl (mainly big groups of mobs). Maybe try to make it as it is for ex. with Power of the Wood Spirit (i mean max number of targets) or whatever... :D

Toxic Splash has been nerfed the last 3 patches almost every time. There are several classes that have stronger aoe bursts. The strength of the rogue/warrior is that it can maintain the aoe longer. If Whirlwind gets a maximum number of mobs, the damage must be increased or other skills also reduced . Because the damage from, for example, power of the wood spirits is much greater. And in the single target burst, other classes are also better.

Second thing what i noticed through long time is that every combination which uses poison as a element most of the time in overall is the best. I can see it on wd/wrl vs wd/r vs wd/s. Our guildmate on r/w (also poison) doing most of the time 1.5 of r/d (probably second the best combination - well balanced) overall dmg on rofl. The same problem was with scouts (s/wrl)- not sure if it is still, because we are mainly pdps groups.

The classes with posion damage belong to the good classes, but I don´t think that all the gift classes are the best overall damage classes. With rogue there are classes that are better than or as good as the /warrior. /priest and /warden belong to it. The /champion is also very strong combination, his support is very good and the damage to it too.

Can you please explain what are your experiences with rouges in endcontent? Becouse from what i see (for me) it looks like you have no idea what are you talking about in the rouges balance topic.

My and mine guild experiences with "Rouges" are totally different than what you say in this matter. We can see how OP is r/w and how strong is r/d becouse we have few of them and those are well geard, experienced players.

Can you please explain you point of view?

The fact that camps or wardens aren't overpeforming in your's raids doesn't mean that they do not in other groups. for example in my guild ROFL raids what i experience rouges are overperforming as well, especially r/w and his whirlwind and r/d with his poison dots. Addition to this is that when the full golden geared r/w delt (in my opinion) OP dmg against the background of other rouges, wd/wrl from our pt without such gear was not much weaker than him.
    So the fact that something doesn't perform good in your raid pt, doesn't mean that it do not need adjustments.

Well yes, but thats what I am saying - champ is doing worse relative to other classes/combos, not like champ is barely on top lol, champ is supposed to be sustain the way it is atm, its burst is clearly not as strong as other classes and also sustain was not as strong as some other classes/combos - all of that makes the proposed changes hard to understand, does not make sense.

Maybe then there should be overall nerf in DMG dealt by other classes.
    What i see right now is that all changes are boosting dmg to some other classes, but this makes only whole fights more and more boring bec of too much dmg. Maybe then changes should be focused on nerfing dmg of classes that are dealing too much dmg. For example if you say that class X is weaker than class A, B and C then maybe instead of boosting class X nerf classes A, B, and C do the level of class X.

The fact that camps or wardens aren't overpeforming in your's raids doesn't mean that they do not in other groups. for example in my guild ROFL raids what i experience rouges are overperforming as well, especially r/w and his whirlwind and r/d with his poison dots. Addition to this is that when the full golden geared r/w delt (in my opinion) OP dmg against the background of other rouges, wd/wrl from our pt without such gear was not much weaker than him.
    So the fact that something doesn't perform good in your raid pt, doesn't mean that it do not need adjustments.

All those changes are made becouse we all want this game to be better in overall gameplay with all possible combinations. It's true that class balance is long but it's not so easy to align all those possible class combinations and without our(players) help and suggestions it would only last longer.

deszcz2

Were you running in plate gear or in (tanky statted) cloth gear?

I dont think Holy Light Domain needs any aggro multiplier. As a tank in plate gear you have enough other AoE skills to generate aggro and dont have to rely on this skill, there you mainly use it for its defensive effects.

And if you are playing k/m as mdps, having a aggro multiplier on this skill, even if bound to other buffs, would be of no use at all.

I were running in plate gear (full stam/stam). (Becouse this way of stating have more use in other Knight tank combos.)

It's true that you have few aoe skills but most of them are rly low in aggro generation (except for k/w Whirlwind Shield, and maybe k/r Dance of Two Blades as additional one AoE) even normal non buffed by eliteskills Whirlwind Shield generates average amount of aggo. Set skills AoE aggo is way too low it is almost nonexistent.
    Right now endcontent is mostly based on pulling lot of mobs so damage dealers can show they full potential.

And if you are playing k/m as mdps, having a aggro multiplier on this skill, even if bound to other buffs, would be of no use at all.

aggo multiplier made as the one in Truth Shield Bash would not make this skliss non use, becouse without Holy Power Explosion, Truth Shield Bash generates aound 23 times less aggro. So if Holy Light Domain would have this kind of dependence it won't affect mdps k/m.

So having any aggro multiplier on this skill would just result in tanks keeping this buff up all the time and doing nothing else, generating aoe aggro without any effort and having a massive defensive boost. Sounds too lazy for my taste. ;)

Yea that's true but right now it is how it looks on all Champion tanks. They have a lot more viable aggro AoEs like Shock Strike(not rly aoe but still moch better than Holy Strike), Rune Overload what generates huge amounts of aggro and can be keep without much effort up during mass pulls. Aggro generates by Champions are way easier to gain.

Not to mention that they are doing it on same equipment as for dps only one different buff and maybe sliglty different skill sequence

So yea i think change in this particular Skill can make this knight (k/m) much more usefull as tank, wearing tank knight gear(plate), statted like knight tank(in stam/stam). Becouse being Healthy and Hard with abilites to keep danger away from party members is how Knight tank should look like. (at least for my taste. ;) )

Today i dod few runs in different dungeons as k/m tank and here are few of my toughts:

1. First of all this combo have really nice potential to be good tank, becouse of changes in skill Holy Light Domain(491628) during patch 10.4.0.2002.

2. Yet My toughts after few instances are that it lacks a bit of aggro boost in mentioned skill (aggro multiplier in skill)

3. Way to improve it could be for example aggrobuff dependent like the one in Truth Shield Bash(490186).

3a. Applying aggro multiply in Holy Light Domain(491628) looking same as in Truth Shield Bash(490186) where when you are under effect of Holy Power Explosion(490172) the aggro generated is much more impoved can be good in two ways.

4. First it can help while playing k/m tank a lot. Second it can help while playing k/m as dps (i know ight now noone is playing it like that) where you still can use Holy Light Domain(491628) as usefull AoE dmg skill and do not generate too much aggro.

I saw that currently main changes are focused on DPS class, but Tanks and (maybe mainly) Knight tanks should also get some love during class balance so they won't be considered as "weaker tank than champion tank".

Dear GM, you brought Scout Champ class and we're delighted. We struggled for days and made weapons. But now we can't use it. Because it's very bad dps. We can't sell the gun because nobody wants to play scout anymore. You said you would bring balance to the classes. I've been playing on this server for 4 years and I've been playing Scout since I started.Always privileged mage class. Scout is your stepchild. We want justice, best regards.

well that's why i disn't craft magical 2h sword yet, and noone forced you to make gun :P

Can you check why everytime using the skill camella Flower ( elite skill of druid/scout) getting laggy on game. Some also experiencing that not only me . So please check and hope can fixed it asap.

additionally i saw that those lag spikes appear when force of nature is fully stacked(15) or when you are close to max like 13 or 14 and then skill would give you more stacks than max cap. So i think it can be somehow connected to Force of Nature gain by this skill

Warlock Primary skill:

Ruthless Judgment

I think it's buged, because:
    1. It's buff effect (to increase user's dmg) value is only upgrading to around lvl 50 of this skill and not to lvl 104. (not sure for 100%). It cap at 21.6%.

2. even if it's ok then in buff bar, description of this skill's effect says only 20%