Posts by deszcz2

Well our first clear as guild took us like one week without reseting instance by keeping there some alts. Then ask yourself if even 4-5 hours is long compared to whole week ;)

Greetings

Druid/Mage

• Changed Earth Chain to inflict boosted damage as extra when under effect of Nature’s Power, instead of boosting base damage.

Could anyone explain this? I dont understand it.

I understand this as "double hit" from one spell like in d/r. So not one higher hit but two separated

what i know there is no problem to do b1 event with group, just try to do it "together" ;)

and in last boss event your fix will be to just simply move toward "blocked" mobs, they easy aggro from where they spawn :D

GL

Ok today i was at Rofl as d/r and i got one main tought:

Fact that some bosses have "immunity" during fight (b2, b4, b5) and what comes from this are misses with "Poisonous Widow Embrace". And there we have most annoying thing ---> after one cast in this immunity without "Focus of Mother Nature" consumes all NP that is rlly bad for this specific combination.

It would be nice if we could somehow prevent loosing those nature points after hiting boss with immune. "Poisonous Widow Embrace" is d/r main dmg source so it would be nice if we won't loose it in short periods of immunity at bossfights.

Thx for response :D

Hi,

Would it be possible to regenerate Nature´s Power with "experimental dwarven ale" and "universal potion", since there are now also classes that do damage with it? (Yes, I know healers also use Nature´s Power. Here I just don´t know how much this affects the play style.) This would be a good addition to improve the flow of the game for these classes.

Kind regards

i'm not sure if this change is needed, becouse as druid you have skill that keep your Nature's Power at max stacks. So even if you are dps you have full Nature Power stacks during almost all your full buff dmg, and then you just simply have to do resourse management by other skills. Every dps class have to do simillar thing. Doing such change in Dwarven ale would be in my feeling not fair from other dd classes where they can't just block usage of their main resource for skills.

Well from my point of view healing is not much challenging at all nowadays (i can be wrong i know). It is simmilar to buffing as wrl/m: you can do minimum and it will be enough.

But what i think is most important is the fact, that only thing matters when it comes to heal is if you are able to keep your party alive. Maybe it is true that druid is easier to keep whole raid alive (i feel same) than priest, but to be honest everything depends of each player own playstyle.

I don't buy the supportive thing of classes like heal/tanks becouse only think that matters is not the fact that you can buff your pt, but if you are able to do your main job (heal/keep aggro).

In current state of endgame there is nothing such thing as challenge, even whet it comes to tank/heal/dps. People are doing "challenges" like tank with d/wrl, knight without subclass, s/k ;). Heal with full mage gear / solo heal anything. and also doing dps on every single combo that is available for each own items.

But going back to healers, maybe they need little skill rework/heal values rework/ anything rework? But right now it is rly hard to find good diection in balance becouse, noone likes "nerfing", and i don't think we can do it poperly without new challenge (new WB, new content etc.)

For what i know for sure is that some classes are better in healing than others, yet that is on almost every role in this game.

I hope we someday find the Golden mean to please every one ;)

thx and see you in game :)

I really like the change of Warrior/Knight and will test this later in our runs. Have you already thought about my suggestions regarding Knight/Scout? At least 2 of them are important and should be added to make the class useful imo, which are these:

(...)
    Skill Name
    Elite Level
    Suggestion
    Sacred Resistance 40 Add aggro multiplier of 250% (then we could actually "use" a ranged weapon in combination with blood arrow, instead of just having one to use some specific spells) and remove the def buff from it. The Buff is more or less useless in my eyes, because I had no control at all over it, since it has an invisible 30s downtime after 20s duration, which is bad. Also some bosses go immune at some point, so you can't even hit them with the skill to apply the buff.
    Disregard Danger 50 This is perfect if you want to get rid of a specific player. Since you don't have an offtank with you, like noone can stand the 84% shared hit, so this skill is useless in my eyes. Also it's very difficult to manage the timing of this. So maybe change this into a self-buff of 20% def with a duration and cooldown of 10 seconds. The focus cost of 20 can be kept.

(...)

I have to correct my thoughts of "Disregard Danger" after I tested this again and discussed with mates - the hit isn't deadly for the target, but it's still nearly impossible to manage the timing if you get hit by multiple targets at the same time. So you could just replace it with some kind of self-buff as suggested above.

Maybe some idea could be to add aggromulti to shot and make it non-GCD?
    So with this keeping aggo at one target would be much pleasant and also at least it will be usefull :D

This part is really good point of view, but i'd like additionaly ask: What is our "Target" dmg/heal/tank/etc.?

What i think is that we (to be honest) have no clue what is balance target. What i want to believe is that Dev team have some idea about how much dmg should DPS classes deal, how much heal should healers do etc. Yet we as players have no clue about it. All the time in this thread we can see This is OP, that is weak, this is useless, but maybe we all are wrong. Maybe Weak class/combo is what it should looks like, so every other class that is dealing good/op dmg just needs nerf?

What i experience so far is that we are all wrong and right in same moment. What was mentioned before many times - dmg output of every single dps class strongly depends on raid/pullmethod/gear/playstyle/kitty/lua/manual/noideawhatmore. I know that we can only base our propositions on each individual knowledge, but i think we all need reference value to compare with.

For me it would be really helpfull if i could compare any of my dps class to some kind of example that was given by Devs.

Best regards

This particular change is rly nice to be honest. every one who played as wrl for something more than only buff on dwarven ale and nothing more will appreciate the fact, that you can gain PSI points in fast way even if this mean that you need to be out of willpower mode. Most of high dmg skills come from PSI points, so givving way to gain 6 poinst from fast non gc instant skill is rlly awesome even if you have to leave willpower blade mode

Specification of double calss system and elite skills makes some skills different than others. Not all skills in all classes have to be same and even more, they can't be.

not all warlocks have 100% crit in Puzzelment, not all scouts deal additional dmg from Shot, not all rogues/x and x/rogues have bonus comming from Shadow Step.

So it is fine that some combinations have different skill bonuses than others even if those skills are simmilar

Wl/K

Is it intended that Dark Strike recovers PSI while Willpower Effects are running?

Also Dreadful Sleep channel is interrupted when caster is moving, which isn't such a good idea I guess, because its range is very limited, so you need to move to hit more targets. It works with Hasty as the Night, but without it would be more useful since their cooldowns are different.

Remember that you have set skill that allows you to cast while moving, without any duration time. Only pushback is that you are slower and you lose small amount of hp.

So developers can create class which need special gear to tank and after half year can totally change required gear?

I created the best (in my mind) tank gear for r/k, that is 3xsta/sta + 3xsta/dex, after half year Byte change this and support said me "we don't help you with your crap gear, that was irracional decision"?

That's why I never build a gear that only matches one single class ^^ You should have mixed tank gear with your dps gear, the result should be equal I guess. But I don't think, the new WlK can effectively be played with cloth gear no matter how statted, but we will see.

Well what i knew, r/k was unchanged for like waaaay too much time to expect that specific eq that this class combo need would even change that drastically. And fact that you create equipment stated for only one thing isn't something new (hello mister m/w and your buffgear).

Also

Scout

• Reduced Ranged Weapon Mastery damage gain to 38% from 43.2%.

This will affect magical scout s/wrl. Right now in my experience i don't think he need such nerf so please reconsider this change and exclude s/wrl from it. After latest patches he became less attractive to play and also his dmg in my opinion shouldn't be considered as too high.

Best Regards.

Mage/Scout

• Changed Shot to have cooldown based off of your ranged weapon.

Shot is 20-30% of our overall dmg, a change like this would destroy the class. We can't replace shot with other skills or swap to bow (there isn't any magical bow). Please reconsider.

I was just going to bring it up. Cd on shot right now is 1sec, if you going to change it like that it will be disaster (~50% skill dmg nerf ----> 2sec cd on xbow).

so i suggest that this class get more dmg and matk pls

"Ruthless Judgment" : remove this condition from if target is under 50% HP to give these 21.5% dmg or 25% could be nice (even with 17% more i had 61k nothing compare to mage)

Since Patch 10.4.0.2010 this skill don't need target to be below 50% hp:

"Reduced Ruthless Judgment damage by 20%, replaced 50% HP requirement with inflicting critical damage requirement, added 10 seconds of effect trigger cooldown."

Greetings

• Changed Storm Assault to provide 15% physical attack power and 15% attack speed.

Does it mean that mdd lost their own matt + spdcast siege skill buff?

Storm assault right now provides cast speed+ magical attack while Regal cry provides attack speed + physical attack. After this change both (matck and patck) will be removed but one skill will give both buffs (attack and cast speed)

My opinion: THANK YOU! This, hopefully, will make it a lot more pleasent to play mdps in a pdps supported group and vise virsa.

Greetings.

Well if so then please change this description becouse it misses word "also" or something like that, and can be missleading.

There is no word about what you said. It is only patt and attkspd. So nothing about matt and speedcast, thats why i asked.

I also hope that they are merged.

After seeing you are planning to make rofl harder, doing tons of nerfs in next patch... What about implementing hell rofl mode instead? Making harder ini with same loot 8 months after instance is out isn't fair for those guilds without golden gear I think. If you want more challenge make a new mode with extra loot so strong guilds can have fun and those in the process don't quit. Server finally have good amount of people, I wouldn't want them to leave.

• Added physical attack, attack speed and bad luck aura to Nayat, Siddartha and Krishna in Realm of Forgotten Legends Hard Mode.

I really hope this bad luck thing isn't about boxes rng because is already a disaster. We spent 22 minutes the other day to do the freaking event cose most boxes appear outside the room or never match our buffs.

I think with he changes in Hard mode and also some small adjustment in Normal mode (the core frag thing), maybe good idea if we wanna talk about smaller/weaker guilds, would be to increase normal limit to 12 instead of 6? Becouse what i remember when i was there few times it wasn't that much easy to clear this mode without high dmg output.

If my observations are different i should say why. I agree with you, that is why i propose go rofl together, then we can compare rogues + our gameplay. Maybe my feeligs are bad, maybe i have a right, maybe not. Connected run (Lutine, Nyex, Snickars, Merkur, Hanzou, Ramer) propaply will get solution this problem. In my opinion r/w and r/d are too strong, we can come on r/d (Merkur) and r/w (Hanzou, Ramer), you can come on r/p, r/wd, r/ch. If our point of view is bad then we are lost, but if we will do more dmg, then we will find op rogue. This idea is really interesting for me.

"Personally I have already tested all rogue combinations. Unfortunately, we don´t have many rogues in the guild that we cannot compare all combinations at the same time in one run."

So we can go together <3

I will not run random with any random tank I don't and cannot hold aggro, If one run is supposed to you for "the truth" ;)

Lutine it's not about "Truth" it's about getting reliable data of rouges right now. And if the Tank is problem for you it's no big deal to just call yours one.