Posts by Nadaná

Hi Nadana, how are you able to see the new items? I looked through the charplan database and realized that the new items are allready in there. But I can't access them through the charplan interface. Can you tell me why not?

You need to use the filter function "unknown objects"

Hello. I would suggest adding to plate set from the Inferno attribute + aggro as in the set from Cl.
    I think it would help a lot tank like knight or guard to keep aggro if we have a class like ch / r or w / wd as dps in team.

looks like your suggestion come true, ofc not with the inferno set, but when i searched in charplan for new items i noticed the new sets have +% and -% Aggrovalues. iam not sure if it will stay like this, but its an good idea to reduce the aggro problems for some players

for example:

pretty sure it will be as always. the new content will come as soon as it´s done, an exact time will not be shared to players/customer since it always happens that some unwanted problems will postpone the release and you know how players act if the devs cant do something in time :) ofc i can be wrong and they will release the gorge of ice giants on your estimated time period

Well our guild already saw a positive outcome from the change - we actually had a boss to try today when we got ppl on and we worked on strategy, managed to get till last phase but wiped few times and could not kill Aldo as ppl had to go.

If boss will be available again tomorrow our guild would get another chance to try it again and, hopefully, kill it and get the title and progress. Exciting times

at least something positive after all the drama. hopefully you beat him soon too, maybe it helps to drop the prices a bit ^^

I think the gold price for such strong towers are fair and well thought out. You´re also not force to use the lvl 9 or 10 buff, its up to do which one you wanna choose.

but if i think about they could add a movementspeed buff for the stable, which increase the ingame movementspeed with a 1% scaling from lvl 5 up to lvl 10 8o

Macro to show you an ingame Warning, similar like you come close to a Worldboss

Code
    /script SendSystemMsg("Kaviar-Sandwich");

for example you can use it to remind you to rebuff some food or similar things

example:

Code
    /use Kaviar-Sandwich
    /wait 60
    /script SendSystemMsg("Kaviar");

The same Guild - two trys

the public denouncing of players violates as far as i know the rules, such things should go to the Ticket-System

isnt it possible for all of you to go into a Teamspeak and just fix your problems or make an agreement which is worth for all (just an idea)

Alicia unfortunately you completly missunderstood me. It was just a point of view and not a fact, everything looks different from other point of view and everyone takes changes differently.

Yeah, it should have been done earlier, but it wasn't... better late than never.

True.

Do you have a better solution? Maybe 20 Aldo channels, so no Guildes can do them all in a day?!

honestly i´ve never thought about it. I would suggest to add 30 Channels, 20 is a bit less isnt it :love:

Nobody is being punished for being active, there are a lot of other things to do in this game other than Aldo.

That´s your point of view and its okay, if you think so.

As you mentioned, we kill Aldo like for months now, why would we be jelous? Makes no sense... And as mentioned like a thousand times here, Pulse didnt farm more in the past and that's on them.

If you read my posting without feel offended, you will see i wrote "Sounds" it doesnt means someone is jealous.

If you look the names in the top list, there is only one from Improved, because we don't farm Aldo that much.

I know, but i removed the names on purpose.

1 Reduction of the Inflow of Arcadia Coins in the Server
    Aldo is not an easy boss and the amount of coins received for killing it is justifiable, but 1 group being able to farm five times that amount of coins on a daily basis could be in the long run very harmful for this server‘s economy. (When it is possible to get new stats for coins it will be really hard to find a fair price in amount of coins per stat, because some char already have a lot of them and players who cant farm Aldo have a lot less.)

kinda to late, i guess, if i see this 8o

but anyway the change was necessary from what i´ve read. I can also understand "Pulse" why they complaining about. Other Guilds farmed a lot in the past and now they had some active member perma farming "Aldo" and other Guilds(or one Guild) report this, because they cant farm it anymore. "Sounds" a bit jealous from my point of view, but yeah happens

at the End all should play together is a way easier then playing against each other.

man calm down pls and take a deep breath.

first of all such players should be banned here permanetly and ingame for some days

i think its pretty simple, if the change was necessary to keep the game balance between players and players are not able to create an agreement, then its fine.
    if the change were made only on a guild or player request then its obviously bad, because it just creates drama and its not fair to get punished for being active.

thats a pretty good idea and i would also suggest to remove the bosses and place some chests for all bosses with full loottable added, so you can choose one or two items from loottable, this would be a gamechanger. :whistling:

#ofc i just followed the trolltrain in this thread

Not sure how to read this - as you knowing that they will not change it, or just as your guess that they will not make any changes.

they already did a lot for us at tikal and there are no more changes needed.

Why not improve something? I was under impression that difference between this server and that 'other one' is that here good suggestions get implemented

if someone suggest to add free diamonds into the itemshop.. do you think they will add it, because someone suggested it? some ideas are good and some others arent.

Please note, while you can run it in 40 minutes, some guilds that are not 'end game' yet will take much longer. Sometimes to make it work, we have to change classes and fill requirement, making it even longer.

thats the way how other guilds did the same in the past, happens i guess. sounds hard but if your not ready for this instance you have to improve your gear or run lower instance to get new items, there are enough ways and free stuff to improve your equipment.

Same crystals exist in HOS and few other instances, and they make it much easier in case healer does not survive.

if an instance have some features it doesnt means you can expect it all over.

they wont change anything here. we farmed this 2 years ago in 15mins each run and you ask 2 years later for ports in there? thats nearly a bad joke - sorry

everyone should be able to run this in around 40mins and thats normal for the 2nd highest instance

Hello everybody, i wish you all merry christmas and happy holidays with your families. Enjoy the Christmastime and dont eat to much :love: