Posts by Nadaná

Hello, is it possible to adjust the Pet-Interface :whistling:

some itemnames from pets and mounts are obviously to long in the german-translation.

change the color of you Equipment into deep black or bright white

Black

Code
    /run for i=0,7 do CoolSuit_SetItemColor(i,2,1,0,0,0,0) CoolSuit_SetItemColor(i,1,1,0,0,0,0) end

White

Code
    /run for i=0,7 do CoolSuit_SetItemColor(i,2,1,1,1,1,0) CoolSuit_SetItemColor(i,1,1,1,1,1,0) end

how to use it: open the costumeframe, select your equiment and then press the macro.

It´s definitely a nice Idea. However, from point of view of a publisher it makes no sense for the following reason.

1. the clear will be to fast
    2. players will be equipped to fast

what happen if all of you are equipped after a month, you will ask for a new instance.
    You can run Inferno with 6Player, means you can cap the playerlimit for yourself. Pretty sure the most wont do it, because it takes to long.

isnt it possible to write in english, so everyone can read your suggestion or questions without using a bad translator.

ExtendedActionBar will add more ActionBars to Runes of Magic.
    This addon will increase the limited number of 4 ActionBars to (actually) 8 full usable ActionBars

vActionbar Save/load of actionbars for PrimarySecondary class on class swap
    Command based save/restore (/abar save, /abar load)

Addon nie jest dobrym rozwiązaniem bo zjada FPSy z którymi w przypadku roma i tak sa problemy.

it makes not a big differences if something is loaded from an addon or serverside. every optical improvement eats fps

Thank you for the help Nadana and Int. I knew I had to create a new function, I just don't know what all I have to change to get that second function to use a separate skill list. I think I may just try to install a second diyce like addon like fuzzydiyce or kittycombo and use that one for buffing. I'll see how that goes and report back.

as already suggested you can ask in the global(because not everyone is using the forum) for an already finished diyce with such an function or you use kittykombo which is a good alternative, but then you still need an ingame macro for your buffs. maybe you find here some ingame macros for your buffs.

It is possible to adjust Dyice so that you have a (macro) skill rotation for the boss, one for the trash and one for the buff up your skills. However, I would refrain from the buff macro, as this is not suitable for every situation. You could ask in the globalchat, maybe someone have it already and can share it with you.

To jest Sugestia do Supportu
    Nie do Ciebie Nadana
    a jeśli chcesz dalej podyskutować poszukaj innego Postu
    Ta dyskusja jest już Skończona

if you want to write something to the Support you should use the Support-Portal and not in a public forum.

ps. an internet forum (from lat. Forum, marketplace), also web forum, discussion forum, computer forum, online forum or bulletin board, is a virtual place for the exchange and archiving of thoughts, opinions and experiences.

Zatem proszę o rozpatrzenie tej Sugestii pozytywnie ze względu na Ilość potrzebnych Potworów
    na Poziomy 8 / 9 /10
    bo nawet na Evencie 300% jest to bardzo ciężkie do uzyskania

its intended to not getting these buffs in a week lol
    just for example on other publisher servers you need years to obtain

may i ask you a Question: if you have nothing left to farm here, what do you want to do then?

i know what you mean, but if you fix the rules before the run starts, you should be fine at the end. Sometimes it happens someone will wsp you to send stats to someone else, but if you think you are right, you can ingnore him/her or you ask some of your friends to be sure. You can also make a screen from lootrules if you feel better with it.

There are no server-rules, it depends on the party. the best way to prevent disagreements is you ask about the rules before the run starts and if you are not sure at the end you can also ask in the global chat.

as i remeber it was like:

Roll> items you need for main class or you annouced the class you roll for
    greed> stats you need for main class or you annouced the class you roll for