Posts by Nadaná

You misunderstand me. I do not compare the server to others. But new players will not have scruples.:)

62 cards and and you think I remember what I was doing a year ago?8o

For now, I will not ruin your fun with my English with google translate.Event just started.Sorry for offtop.

Oh sorry then, then i missunderstood you. New Players see better support, better server and a publisher who cares about player - thats the feedback i got from new players.

Iam sure you remember, if you see the Events and you would have something to do:P

See ya ingame &)

New player will not be interested in how much these runes actually give. Only he will say that this is another p2w server and will leave the game. Most players on Paradise have already dealt with this game before with another GF publisher. And he is known for his bugs, microtransactions. Nobody will look at it favorably. Runes of magic is an old game, new titles come out and most of the players here are veterans. Raising the microtransactions bar will only have a more negative effect on everything.

first of all you cant even compare Arcadia with any other Servers, because no of them take care about players like playernet is doing and thats a fact. The next thing is no one is forced to make t13 runes ot t15/16 weapons its always up to the player.

We have so many new Players here and i guess the of most them are enjoying it - just my subjective experience from talking with players.

What about you come online and help us to gather information about custom cards "how to get it" &) i know you have a lot

I like the new changes and Feature, also the Runes and yes no one is forced to buy it - just nice to have.

The Title-System changes are also pretty nice. Maybe soon its possible to add all not owned custom-Titles so we can see which one is missing.

The German-Translation is wrong for the pet abilities. (for example: its shown as you get 600% crit but its only 600 critpoints)

Also the Raid-Rune is wrong translated, but i guess the an old mistake. (Raid = "Schlachtzug" and not "Schalchtzug")

Overall a nice Patch:thumbup:

I am able to answer only about drop rate when using honor party.

As you probably know, drop depend not only of the rate but also the level of character.

When being in honor party, the level part of drop rate calculations is based on lowest level of party member.

thanks for respond and yeah i know it.

Droprate within a Party: always the highest Droprate of a partymember counts

Greetings,

since Grox sharing around Droprate would have a Cap like Exp and TP. I would like to know how it comes to this Point?

From what i know only Exp and TP has a Cap which is at 500% and if you hit 500% it goes down to 0% and that´s a known Bug

Droprate has a Majorbug there is an additional Droprate if you are in a Party, but iam sure the most ppl already noticed it.

Is it possible a Dev could explain that?

thanks in advance

I dont know if its only my point of View, but ive read the whole thread now and there was not a single respond regarding the implementation of some good proposals for the main problem of the instance.

adding shoes does not look like a solution for me, ofc that´s subjective.

Let´s just think about "Whats the Reason for Players to run an Instance"? Items, Stats, Fun and Community gameplay

Items > nice to have but not worth to run tousand of hours for it

Stats > gorge release 6 months ago and i dont know a single person who is fullstatted with pdd stats on the server

Fun > it would be fun, if the instance starts to be humanly farmable

Thats just an vicious circle and sadly it ends up into nobody is coming online to run

summon Dracopets directly from your Partnerframe, works also for all other Pets in your Partnerframe

Code
    /script PartnerFrame_CallPartner(1,12)
    /wait 2.2
    /script PartnerFrame_CallPartner(1,13)

12 and 13 is the Slotnumber from my pets, so you can just change it. Used a 2.2 Waittimer because of the 2sec Casttime

Sorry to hear that you no longer maintain this add-on. The elite-skills of Priest/Warrior aren't shown correctly. ie: Explosion of Fighting Spirit (Eliteskill lvl 20) states only Explosion of Fighting Spirit lvl 0 up to lvl 104, no description like the other skills whatsoever.

This counts for all of the P/W Eliteskills, on my Wd/D I get all skills, including the elite-skills, with a description and the increase in damage/attack etc.

Dont worry someone else will update it for sure.

Thread can be closed - Thank you.

Snowflake Festival Cards:

Bad Jingle Brother ->

Bank Guard ->

Bibi -> obtainable by succesfully complete the Quest "Snowmen, Riddles and Snowflake Trees" from Aybe Kurton

Blake Peater ->

Blessing Snowflake Tree ->

Blue Snowflake Festival Tree ->

Congratulation Snowflake Tree ->

Donichuka ->

Drummer Snowman ->

Fireworks Barrel ->

Frost Snowman King ->

Gift Snowman ->

Gingerbread Man ->

Gingerbread Man ->

Goblin Robber ->

Gold Snowflake Festival Tree ->

Green Snowflake Festival Tree ->

Hot Spring ->

Icy Elemental ->

Jingle Brother Hal, Jingle Brother Harry, Jingle Brother Jack, Jingle Brother Leo

Jingle Brother Ludo, Jingle Brother Mark, Jingle Brother Nick, Jingle Brother Owen

Jingle Brother Peter, Jingle Brother Simon, Jingle Brother William -> all Cards are randomly obtainable by succesfully complete the Event "Jingle Brothers stuck in Chimneys" from Donichuka

Little Frost ->

Little Snowman King ->

Momo ->

Naughty Snowman ->

Noisy Little Snowman ->

Orange Snowflake Festival Tree ->

Piper Snowman ->

Rainbow Clover ->

Reindeer ->

Royal Reindeer ->

Runestone ->

Snow Deer ->

Snow Fairy ->

Snow Sheep ->

Snow Mushroom ->

Snowflake Festival Gift ->

Snowflake Festival Reindeer ->

Snowflake Sleigh Bear Mount ->

Snowland Animal Spirit ->

Snowland Bear ->

Snowland Bull Spirit ->

Snowland Eagle Spirit ->

Snowland Elephant Spirit ->

Snowland Energy Node ->

Snowland Mad Rabbit ->

Snowland Wolf Spirit ->

Snowman ->

Splendid Snowflake Tree ->

Stormforce Snowman ->

Winter Ice Crystal ->

Wishing Snowflake Tree -> obtainable for decorating the Christmas-Tree near NPC Kolu Max

Yanny ->

will add how to obtain the cards step by step and if someone wants to help just pm me here or ingame

Hallo together,

i´ve opened the Thread so we can collect where to get Custom Cards. I think its good to know where and how to obtain them.

Autumm Banquet Festival Cards:

Ostrich Caravan and Ostrich Feather Flag -> both Cards are randomly obtainable by succesfully complete the Event "Ostrich Caravan" from Lorence Hollow

Ostrich Egg -> this Card is obtainable if you collect more then 60 Eggs at the Event "Egg Chief" from Kardly Auck

Golden Ostrich -> this Card is obtainable if you succesfully complete the Event "Feed the Ostriches & pluck their Feathers" from Lavanda Vitt

Savage Ostrich, Blood Ostrich, Fire Ostrich and Purple Crested Ostrich -> all 4 Cards are randomly obtainable if you exchange 20x Cinnamon Leaf into one of those Cards at Fez William.

more Events and Cards will be added soon and i hope we can collect a lot

for Rogue/Mage

Code
    /script local i=1; x=0; y=0; while(UnitBuff("player",i)~=nil) do if(UnitBuff("player",i)=="Enchanted Throw") then y=i; x=y; end; i=i+1; end; if(x>0) then CancelPlayerBuff(x) end;
    /script CastSpellByName ("Day of Rain");
    /wait 0.5;
    /script CastSpellByName ("Enchanted Throw")

Enlivended Blade

Code
    /script CastSpellByName("Enlivened Blade")
    /wait 0.1
    /script SpellTargetUnit("target")

Class-change Macro

Code
    /script CastSpellByName("Attack"); 
    /script if (GetZoneID()==400) then ChoiceListDialogOption(1); else ChoiceOption(3); end; 
    /wait 0.3; 
    /script ExchangeClass(4,4);

(4,4) is Rogue/Mage for example. you can change it as you want and if you also want to add to swap your gear while changing class. Just add following lines

Code
    /wait 0.3
    /script SwapEquipmentItem(1);

(1) is your Equipslot

a) Maybe its time to add npc to trade coins for gorge purple stats like we have for inferno now, at least ppl will resume farming inferno/tikal to farm coins - right now server activity is very low, pugs a lot less common from what I can tell

if they add a Feature like that, no one will run gorge anymore and that shouldnt be a goal.

b) Boss 1 - this boss has absolutely repeated mechanics with adds which serves no real purpose except to prolong the fight add freeze and you have very annoying boss which takes too long for no reason - I suggest to cut down adds to say 60% and 30% of the boss, will be much better and raid will still need to do strat twice but not like now every 10%.

I thought about the same, thats also a rlly good Idea.

If we have a possibility of having purple stats every boss at least then groups can invest 1 hour to farm boss 1 and get a stat - more runs - more activity - boost for economy

The Idea reminds me to the funny old times around Dungeon of Dalanis farming the 1st Boss for Mems^^ and ofc killing one Boss over and over again is just disgusting. I think if you start a run in a good developed Instance like this you wanna clear it. The Instance itself has a good Chance to be one of the best custom Instance, its just a Way overtuned with debuffs and (too) long Events. I understand if they wont us to run a totally new Instance in around 20-40mins, but if you need more then 2-3 hours for one Instance 6 months after release (ofc with new Weapons and Gear) its kinda exhausting. Hopefully we find a Way to make it a bit more farmable

Greetings,

the new Forum is pretty nice and it has a good Overview. Thanks for that:thumbup:

I noticed that more than 20 of my posts were deleted since we have the new Forum. There was a clean up or something similar?

Hi Neostar,

try to find a Guild and ask in the global(worldchat) for some random runs.

There is a lot to do in the Game and it rlly depends in what kind of player you are and how you like to play.

Some Players prefer to do Events, Quests or hunting Titles and others are only there to run Instance - its rlly different what ppl like.

smoothest way to do walu daylie

ger Version.

Code
    /script local ii=0;repeat TargetNearestFriend(); ii=ii+1;until (UnitName("target") == "Walu-Pilz" and UnitBuff("target",1)=="Insektenbiss") or ii > 100;if UnitBuff("target",1)=="Insektenbiss" then UseItemByName("Batchie-Gras");end

engl Version.

Code
    /script local ii=0;repeat TargetNearestFriend(); ii=ii+1;until (UnitName("target") == "Walu Mushroom" and UnitBuff("target",1)=="Insect Bite") or ii > 100;if UnitBuff("target",1)=="Insect Bite" then UseItemByName("Batchie Grass");end

reload your Interface

Code
    /run ReloadUI() 

Haidon-Buff

Code
    /run local buff=0 for i=1,100 do local _,_,_,d=UnitBuff("player",i) if d==625652 then TargetUnit("") buff=1 break end end if buff ==0 then CastSpellByName("Angreifen") end
    /script ChoiceOption(2)
    /wait .1
    /script ChoiceOption(2)

625652 = ID from patk Buff, so you can just change it to the one you need

Gorge last Boss Catapult-macro

Code
    /run UseImplementAction(1) 

if you wanna leave the cata via macro just change the (1) into (10) its for us lazy players xD

Hi together,

got some Feedback about Gorge of Ice Giants.

pros:

Boss 1 - pretty nice Event and rlly good to play

Boss 2 - good Event (got some Tosh feelings) xD

Boss 4 - also a rlly good Event

Boss 5 - i think the same like "Revenant" its an rlly nice Event tho

The Instance itself has an insane Graphic and is an Eyecatcher. Good Work:thumbup:

cons:

Boss 1 - not possible to clean the 1min ice debuff ( there should be a possibility like from other players proposed to clean the debuff "Yusalien, Betho 6th Boss")

Boss 4 - a Way to random which Mobs are spawning and in my opinion it shouldnt be luck.

Trashmobs between Bosses are a Way to overtuned. (to much slows, stuns etc.) for example Tritonbreath

Overall based on Events and Graphic the Instance is rlly nice, but from my point of View not rlly farmable and this might be the reason why the most of players refusing to run it.

Hello Devs,

are there some plans of extend the Title-System with LVL 5 and higher ?
    Would be cool to get some pdmg buff like the 4% light/fire dmg for mages

it would be a good motivation to hunt Titles

1.Yes, but you have to go to Atlantis. (NPC Cedric)
    2. It´s just right now with the Halloween-patch, normally the Game is running flawless.
    3. You have to buy "megaphone" to write in the Worldchat.
    4. Atlantis, there are some npc´s you can exchange (proofs, shells, mems) into stats, items and more.
    5. depends i guess, but pvp isnt a thing here since nearly no one is playing it.