Posts by Nadaná

This could be true i didnt test it, but as i remember arent there some problems in the past with save and restore?

Someone updated vActionbar and since you can play here a lot different classes, maybe its worth to share it here.

-2018 v2.0
    Fixed Bug in connection with ExtendedMacroIcons (line 201, add dds)
    Fixed problem with AutoSAVE on ClassChange by disabling it
    Fixed handling Emotes, skip Cenedrils skills
    Added protected slots (staticslots) (for Cenedrils skill and commmon slots)

Added functionality to save and load cenedril combination
    Added functionality to save and load suit skills from plate

It will be as always - someone will be there to complain, doesn't matter how you try to change it.

This isn't about dagger or attack speed of offhand, thats happening when you reach a certain attack speed with main hand(Around 1.1, not even 0.5). Tested with 1H Hammer and 1H Sword too. During this test I had conracks burning knife + raksha dagger, I've typed buffs on there already

to understand you correctly so you mean as faster you atk with mainhand it lowers the chance of whitehits - right? or if you reach a specific value of atk speed?

it wasn't doing anything for me, just had an option to hide itemshop bank and backpack search issue was about me, mistyped a line when revisiting.
    also zbag has own bagsearch already, this bagsearch is for default ui, won't work with zbag, if you asking that

just thought about the search function which is implemented in inventory viewer, there you can search items on all your accounts.

buffs do not matter but player, if u cant play given class u will not make it

and how he should learn his class if nobodys tell him? and ofc you need the right food, buff order and skill rotations to make the best of it. this is the part which makes the biggest different between the players on the server, beside the one button clicking makro bots

if you are to lazy to walk around the map you can use a waypoint macro

Code
    /run WorldMap_AutoMove(2, 0.4, 0.4);

2= Zone (Varanas) if you want to know in which zone you are just press ctrl+x
    0.4 and 0.4 are the x, y cords

for example: Zone Varanas and cords 44/52 then it looks like (2, 0.44, 0.52) for your macro

Negatively, I noticed that Roland Jump, who previously sold yellow Lava Basin stats for mementos is now selling them for 4500 coins.
    Also the same with Jimmy Crane, who was selling the red Lava Basin stats yesterday for 750 coins, selling them today for 4500 coins.
    The prices are in conflict with the prices for the better purple tiktal stats, which price has not changed.
    For beginners or new players it will be impossible to obtain these stats, please reconsider.Thanks

Maybe its an Mistake (hopefully) Suggestion: change Tikal to how it was before the Patch and the Prices for Stats to 1,5k Coins instead of 4,5k.

1. One stat for 25k coins? Honestly? I would pay a maximum of 10k coins for one perfect stat. Also Tikal and yellow lavabasin stats for 2,5k or 4,5k coins? Way too expensive.

You´re not forced to spend 25k AC for an Stat, you can see it as an Option for Players which has to many AC laying around.

2. New recipes are nice but way too expensive. Honestly not worth it at all, it was possible to clear those instances before without it why spending so much into that.

I think the Prices are fair, you buy it only once and it isnt a must have to clear the content. nice to have and a good option for players with to many AC

All in all I can just say, I will check out if anything changes if not I will pretty soon be gone again.

such a statement is neither constructive nor does it help to improve the situation :love:

The answer is yes of course since it drops endgame gear and end game weapons, in fact at the moment stats that drop from last boss inferno mostly are not best some of us had more than 100 clears and still half gear not done with inferno stats it’s crazy and very discouraging to run more to be honest. Most of my guild don’t log much lately and waiting for new ini new content. Things very slow atm

yeah i know what you mean and inferno feels like a endless journey, but idk if such change would fix the problem. we will see which solution will be released to fix the AC problem.

I think it would be great to add option to buy divinity stats for AC similar to Tikal, I would even suggest to make divinity stats cost same as how much Tikal stats are now and scale down price for Tikal stats. It would help ppl to gear faster and invest in tstones etc I know many in my guild who would remake gear but waiting for divinity stats to drop and drops from inferno are so bad most are not useful stats

makes sense from your point of view, but do you think someone will run inferno, if you can pull the stats from npc?

pretty nice macro for the can throwing game from "Waysie Fleckstein" (Flower Festival)
    works also great for the andor training game or similar event games

Code
    /script UseExtraAction(1)
    /script SpellTargetUnit("mouseover")

spam the macro and move your mouse to the target.

you can also use this one, but it may happen you hit the cavias from other players

Code
    /script UseExtraAction(1)
    /script TargetNearestFriend()

AC limit is fine, this should stop some players to endless collect this currency.

I think the same and ofc i can understand how it feels now for some players with more then 100k of it, but such a change should be expected since a few months ago. Its nearly the same how it was with aldo, you can abuse it until devs notice there is something wrong and needs a change.

Adjustments of interface like dots making character values visible much better.

i agree with it, looks a way better then before.

Best + on patch
    change size of pet for 1 player
    block progres off manny players about going to Tikal,Inferno or wb Aldo bcos is free run ( 0 Arcadia Coin)
    chance for loot card on event downgrade to minimum (1 minigame do 200 times chad 1 of 3 card)

Mayby work on next patch to eliminated Crash ?

who is satisfied or dissatisfied with the patch please write opinion

the part with one players is how it looks for you, but maybe someone else have the same problem and maybe dont have an forum acc to share his opinion, you never know. over all i think its nice to see devs trying her best to make this game better and better

about crashes.. idk but i cant remeber when it happen to me.. sometimes it helps to talk with other players which have less or no crashes about their ingame settings.

ps. i would like to see reworked moa weapons which is only available for tons of AC 8o

i think you forgot iit was valentines day. its everywhere the same. if you buy flowers randomly in the year you pay a normal price, but at valentinesday you pay mostly the triple of a normal price :whistling: :whistling: