Posts by Blaxx

Hello, I have a suggestion about the Warrior/Rogue. therefore he is very good in the single target but unfortunately totally stinks in the AOE, he is missing something there. I therefore recommend the skill: furious attack( ID: 492962) to trigger on the AOE ́s . Sincerely, King Rat

Hello, I have a suggestion about the Warrior/Rogue. therefore he is very good in the single target but unfortunately totally stinks in the AOE, he is missing something there. I therefore recommend the skill: furious attack( ID: 492962) to trigger on the AOE ́s :) . Sincerely, King Rat

I would say the warrior/priest needs something similar, the single dmg is very good but in the aoe it lags very behind.

I would suggest that the damage from Barbarian Battle Cry (ID: 493249) also triggers with Aoe's but with a limit of 8 targets. Greetings 😊

Hello my dear uwus, if you carry a spear as a weapon on the warrior/warlock, you cannot make a Warp charge on the doll! All other weapons appear to be working. The damage is simply resisted and the skill does not provide a buff. Could you please take a look at this

Best regards

Dont get me wrong but as a chain player you get nothing from dex and you still get it. Also you had to choice between a red str/patt stat or str/stam! i just see a smal mimimi here. You had long time the best choice and now it will slowly changed so i see no problem for this.

On Champ/Knight you can put your Stamina into Str.In Dps Form. If that is something what can help you. That does not mean i dont like that idea. I am up for more variability at all! Just an idea if that can help you for solo farming. For sure that class is a tank and dont deal that much dmg like a full dps class in inies. But for solo farming i think its worth to use.

Greetings

Oh hallo Mages✋ welcome to the life of a Champion 🤭

First the best statting is absolutly not 3:3 for rouge! Yes it is the best for all leather classes. But if you just play rouge, dont stat 3:3. I can agree i like those changes too. These sets you can get are even woth for new player and they dont need to put diamonds for set pieces who are right now less woth to farm! And i dont know what you mean but i saw a lot new players here the last 2-3 weeks join the sever. I think here is the most problem what the most endgame player have, they dont care about new low player and just look what is the best for him self or his group. I like to help always even those low players. Even if they need help for any worldboss they need a portal or just help with any quest i know or remember. Dont forget any time you was this low player and was needing this help too 😉 This endgame atm is absolutly not woth to say i f**k of all others and just look by myself. You can farm the new wb and you can happy enouth with that. I dont have that experience atm. To do so i dont even really care! Yes i will not have the best stats for new content, but who cares. I dont go to update my t12 gear just becaurse of 1-2 new stats. I can use them on new content and i am fine with it. Or even not if i make new leather🤷🏻‍♂️ who cares.

Hey i think a lot of ppl have the same feeling about chain classes, and you read alot of player in WC want to trade her chain gear to x-y-z so i am on the same thinking, i absolutly agree on that. Before the Class balancing was starting i was very hiped about some cool chain combinations. But at the end we got way to much chain classes you only can play as tank or even for that the most are useless or they got nerfed to the ground and nobody want to play them. For example The Warden/champion. Why you dont let this class be playable as a tank or as a dps. I mean no Warden atm. Is really woth to play. Every other class will do the same or even better. The idea it self with the tank pet is cool, but there are way better tanks. So give this class a dps pet too, make the setskills work with 2h weapons instead of axe/sword and fix power of the oak ID:493347 was not working with 2h hammer. Correct me if i am wrong, but last time i checked it was not give you any dmg boost. I would also completly rework the Champ/warrior. True it was ever a tank, but for now a Champ/knight for example will do all the same or even better and is easyer to play. Even the champion/warrior needs to get reworked and make him playable as a dps too. My suggestion give him a cool elemental dmg with poision or wind dmg.And let him wear a speer to make this weapon usefuller too. I also think i am sure alot ppl dont want to hear, but nobody plays other tanks because they dont have that dmg reduction what the knight/mage has.I remember Lutine sayed in any post if you have a Warrior/priest in grp take a more supporting tank class! And i agree on that. But in the nostalgia inis for example you dont want to waste a spot for the warrior/priest and so you take the knight/mage tank. So best thing is, Give every knight class a dmg reduction skill.

One more point i still dont understand, why magicals have so many physical classes playable as a magical dd but there is no magical class playable as a physical dps. Yes the Druid/Warrior and Priest/warrior but they was ever pdd. A Mage/Warden with heavy chain gear would be funny with those skills working like the the scout/mage depending on the gear you wear.

Kind Regards

Blaxx

Hey idk who see you a big nerf there? The frenzy change you will just notice in really fast groups and 8%is not that big thing like it looks like. In full burst you can ignore it and you get 2 mins less cd. For example the rofl title you can use in titel system who give you7% less attack speed but dmg too if i am right. With caracter focus it will be the double .

The Berserk change was a huge buff. Warrior are still one of the strongest Chain classes. And over all they are pretty fine. Depends on the sec class you have good single target combos and i think all are good on aoe. Exept / mage maybe. I have no idea about magical. Who need to get love are for sure Warden, even a rouge/warden do way more dmg with the warden main skills then the warden itself. Also Champions need abit more love. They can be strong but for that you need really strong support skills. Other combos have it way easyer to do dmg.

Greetings.

Np then just get hp from str. 🤷🏻‍♂️ So you still have attack too on the runes 😉

???????

you get 0.2 HP for each str. Doesn't matter a tyrant rune and enigma rune are waste on leather

You was talken about an hp problem for melee, not me 😅 but i understand, maybe there is a way to find for that. Like to add an npc for such a time to trade those runes or something like that.

Hey maybe you forget that only Leather classes was long time ago able to use 6x full custom attack stats on an item. Other Dps need to use x/stamina or red stats for that. So for me this is just fair now 😉

And for now, i think normal player dont go to change a full tier11/12/13 gear just becaurse of 1 stat.

I would rather with new content make str. Useless for leather classes like dex for chain classes. But step by step like they did with healers.So every body knows about that and is able to change his gear for that with enouth time. This would make dex usefull.😉

Greetings

Next one. Champion/Warlock. Its just as always... Or atleast i see we should not forget Champions i guess. We had a really long time Champ meta, just remember yourself to Gorge times or Champ/Wl times when Rofl was released. This Class is still hidden OP in normal Partys. Why you buff this class. And why ppl say pls buff this class more.

The Cooldown of Rune Siphon was reduced by 1 second. That skill is underperforming because it causes a global cooldown and in 99% of the time it is better to use rune impulse or dark energy attack (or whateve its called in english^^). so that skill is not being used very often, by changing the cooldown it doesnt solve this issue.

raising the %skill dmg would make a difference, or as suggested, take away the global cooldown, in general only a minor change but definitly an improvement of gameplay to the ch/wl

tbh i dont see your case regarding to ch/wl, definitly not a solid comparission as r/wd or m/k

I just can say this class i allrdy strong enouth. You just need to know what kind of support you have and when you need to use wich skill. Rune siphon for example is stronger then Dark energy strike if you dont have the dwarfen buff. And its cost focus. You have way to much from that on that class. As every champ you have 2 skills without any gcd you can use. And this class is one of the strongest aoe burst class atm. Also single target is strong as fck. For me i dont find any other class to beat 2 eggs in 1x i go in jerath!. But i think there are rouges who can too and they have less time in then me. This class needs absolutly no buff.

I still don’t get your problems. Maybe the problem is you have to much meele dps in your guild, or you are not able to play as a team? Who cares how much dmg I did in the full run, when I saved my mates maybe with 150x using a gcd skill and lose abit dmg with using a gcd? When in the same all other don’t die and the run is much faster with that? Make smaller pulls if you can’t Survives those aoes or don’t jump in^^ better I lose abit dmg and save my ppl then just spamm on a key and hope I will not die🤦🏻‍♂️ If this dmg to much for you to handle that, then yes you don’t know what you do. I think 30-40 min for this instance is absolutly ok so I still See not where is your Problem. The Developers did a great job with that ini and in a few weaks all will say again that’s to easy we want a Hader mode.

Yeah but if you have a good support class, who also can deal a lot of dmg. Ch/wl , r/ch , w/what ever, scout/what ever or wl dps or Mages are awesome they even waste a gcd. Then you have the Jackpot. If not take one who can just focus on that part and those other dps can deal dmg 😉

For me I really like to play like this and don’t Spam just a Macro to do dmg and all die Instant After a few Sec. I hope more new inies like this comes out! But I understand, maybe they bring in.further something who just kill/stun or fear Range dd I would like to see😉 the truth the most melee dps have the problem with those mechanics.

Personally, I did not make eq to play with a combination that is only supposed to stun mobs and eq is not needed for him. I think it is a harmful idea, the more so that only 6 people are in the team. And if that is the intention, the aoe should be significantly adjusted, as well as the mobs attacks towards the back of the team. There is too much disproportion between the fight from a distance and the fight melee. If the instance is to require skill and organization, let it require everyone.

Ok but a lot of ppl say some class combination are useless Becaurse they are not meta. Now a lot of those class combinations can be usefull Becaurse they bring a lot of supports with it. Ppl just care about what they can read in the scrutinizer and don’t care about what supports do for example. Yes every want a warlock/mage on his group but there are also other support classes who really usefull. Is there a scrutinizer who would show the supports what ppl do, you never would read a warden or a warrior who just use his skills for doing dmg in that list. There where a lot of other classes meta and not those who do the most dmg. Warden/scout for example brings after that patch who change his elite, nothing for a group play and his sucking pet who do the most of that class is always pulling. Ofc the easiest is to have something with a champ class in that ini. But also scouts have a lot of crowed control or Warrior if you use them right. You ask for balancing, I think this is a good way to balance to make useless classes usefull 😉

For me I really like to play like this and don’t Spam just a Macro to do dmg and all die Instant After a few Sec. I hope more new inies like this comes out! But I understand, maybe they bring in.further something who just kill/stun or fear Range dd I would like to see😉 the truth the most melee dps have the problem with those mechanics.

Like I say you can! the is no attack who kill you instant, only those who mobs cast and you can dodge or interrupt them. For the one who don’t kill you Instant, you have a setskill what reducing taken dmg for example if you are to slow to move or something like this.also other classes can reduce that taken damage. The only terrible thing are if you under a fear you are not able to do anything, so just kill those mobs who fear first and all other it’s easy. In every other game you have a lot of those mechanics and this is the first real ini in Rom who needs that. So I don’t think it’s a problem if you know what you have to do in that Game like you say😉

I don’t know What your Problem? R/Champion is one of the best Classes in That ini, and i have just red Leather gear with Chain pimped Accessoires. 🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s just bad luck or connection problem when I die, and on bosses are only a few other classes who can compare that dmg 😉

just like that to play with more connections not only 2 ...

Hmm 🤔 don’t get what you mean. If you just want spam your Macro, let other ppl play classes who can stun/interrupt you can survive easy ever attack, or interrup them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Unfortunately, in some classes it is impossible to survive even when the reduction is around 60%. Every call of a rogue practically falls there with the bigger trash.

I don’t know What your Problem? R/Champion is one of the best Classes in That ini, and i have just red Leather gear with Chain pimped Accessoires. 🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s just bad luck or connection problem when I die, and on bosses are only a few other classes who can compare that dmg 😉

I would also suggest, make the whirlwind from Warrior I’d: 490133 in this Class useful, this skill hits way to weak on this Class.