Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• hi its hard to say but i think rouge / warden is a little overperforming now // I think if you reduce the skill (ID: 499547) from 12% to 10% it would be better

thx and see you

Greetings Luciaa

Yes i guess that would be a nice idea . From my experience the latest buff to r/wd was too much.

greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hi there,

I would like to suggest to increase the mana cost for most mage skills. Every other class needs to take care of specific resources, may it be rage, energy, focus, ammo. Even healers can run out of mana, but mage has an almost infinite mana pool and additionally got several buffs/skills to reduce mana cost. But mana cost isn't a thing at all for any mage.

Maybe consider this for the future, it would be a big change, but also bring some more complexity to the class. (complexity isn't the right word, but guess you get the pojnt).

• hi its hard to say but i think rouge / warden is a little overperforming now // I think if you reduce the skill (ID: 499547) from 12% to 10% it would be better

thx and see you

Greetings Luciaa

nerfing it, while m/k got buffed, isn't a good idea imho.

• yea strong aoe for free not funny r/p have 5% mana for aoe give m/k 10% :)

EDIT

more than 10% i think 50% is good mage have skill who reduce mana usage 43% for 50s with 120s cd and can use food :) next reduce 25% for 120sec

EDIT 2

and he have skill who recover him 10% mana when he have critcal hit....

this is joke ?

EDIT 3

now im rly angry i like play as r/p i must use everything food -25% mana usage all the time phirius for mana 70% healers dont like when ppl ask all the time about mana and the strongest class right now dont care about this?!?!?!? this is $#%

• Dear Players, Dear Dev's,

i wanna share my opinion about the current "Patch". At first i wanna say, i really miss the pre Patchnotes, which you did nearly always, but since a couple of time, we didnt get it anymore? Can you maybe explain us why? I know, ppl was instandly crying here or in Worldchat or Guildchat becouse, "ah my class get nerfed so hard, and class x get a huge buff, didnt you watch the gameplay etc.". But right now, you guys probably lost your mind with this patch, atleast on 4 class combos. I dont know how you guys wanna balance, but give an "okaish" class like R/Wd a 4% DMG buff, is just a way to huge at all. (I mean iam at 500k pdmg with 1H-Dagger(T15)). Before this patch this class was nearly fine, maybe a little buff in burst would be nice. (So buff "Phantom-Schneide" maybe for burst) But you guys decide to buff him overall with 4% base dmg. And as Luciaa sayed. Ofc its nice to play Rouge again, or atleast leather these days. But its not fair against other classes. Even when i hate Champs but, without Champ/Scout, there is no champ who can beat me even with better runes and a T16 Weapon. (Atleast in the runs i did).

A other example is, ppl started to play M/Kn (also before the Patch), and it was really overperforming. Now we check the Current Patch and see a buff on this class? I mean? What? What was the plan here? This buff makes no sense, its just you cant reach his DPS. I mean sure mages have quit well AoE and its good. But doing "Holylight" with 22kk dmg each, are you kidding? You cant make a class full of OP dmg in AoE AND Singletarget. - If we compare to R/Ch for examle, he is good in Bursting - imo one of the strongest burst class (With good support), but he slacks in Trash if it is down to fast. And this is absolute fine. Singletarget Strong (Maybe a bit OP) and Trash dmg available. So pls, watch smth here and do smth.

Next one. Champion/Warlock. Its just as always... Or atleast i see we should not forget Champions i guess. We had a really long time Champ meta, just remember yourself to Gorge times or Champ/Wl times when Rofl was released. This Class is still hidden OP in normal Partys. Why you buff this class. And why ppl say pls buff this class more. This makes no sense. (Atleast for me) Champion is for me (Beside WL which is quit useless in Rofl) the hardest class to play. But if you can play it well like Serenadae or Ryzek does. You will see, this Class AT ALL, dont need any buff. Just try it and improve your play as Champ. Ty.

There we go, Scout/Mage. I mean i didnt played yet this class after this patch, becouse i was not able to test with good gear. But this 25%/150% nerf can just be a Joke. This class is so overperforming in trash you can't believe. I hope there will come some new adjusts for this class. Becouse like that its just an annoying "Balance".

When we look on Scout, we need to be real. Scout should be one of the best burst class in this game (i guess, becouse it always was) but what did you think with this Scout/Druid Buff? I mean, this was really a way to much. Maybe take a look on this either.

So, i dont wanna give to each class my opinion, becouse i dont play all. And dont performe on each class well. But this classes i saw and played some and can say yep it is for sure like that.

As conclusion, please give us the "Pre-Balances" back, and we can give you some good Feedback for how to buffs or nerfs will change gameplay and/or meta of classes and game.

Greetings

Côsmô

• Even when i hate Champs but, without Champ/Scout, there is no champ who can beat me even with better runes and a T16 Weapon. (Atleast in the runs i did).

interesting and funny. Why you wanna compare one class with all others? You know rogue has more than 1 secondary class. if you say ch/s is strong as r/wrd, then compare second strongest class of rogue and champ and not only 1 combination with every other class.

• Even when i hate Champs but, without Champ/Scout, there is no champ who can beat me even with better runes and a T16 Weapon. (Atleast in the runs i did).

interesting and funny. Why you wanna compare one class with all others? You know rogue has more than 1 secondary class. if you say ch/s is strong as r/wrd, then compare second strongest class of rogue and champ and not only 1 combination with every other class.

At this point i just compared my r/wd with champions at all. To show that this class combi is just overperforming. I guess i didnt sayed it clear there. My bad.
    But as you wish i can still continue here. But i dont know, if we really wanna do this, becouse this will be a never ending story sadly.

• Hi there,

I would like to suggest to increase the mana cost for most mage skills. Every other class needs to take care of specific resources, may it be rage, energy, focus, ammo. Even healers can run out of mana, but mage has an almost infinite mana pool and additionally got several buffs/skills to reduce mana cost. But mana cost isn't a thing at all for any mage.

Maybe consider this for the future, it would be a big change, but also bring some more complexity to the class. (complexity isn't the right word, but guess you get the pojnt).

I like the idea. It feels so much better to play a class that is harder to execute properly. Maybe mage really needs another resource or something to keep track of.

• Next one. Champion/Warlock. Its just as always... Or atleast i see we should not forget Champions i guess. We had a really long time Champ meta, just remember yourself to Gorge times or Champ/Wl times when Rofl was released. This Class is still hidden OP in normal Partys. Why you buff this class. And why ppl say pls buff this class more.

The Cooldown of Rune Siphon was reduced by 1 second. That skill is underperforming because it causes a global cooldown and in 99% of the time it is better to use rune impulse or dark energy attack (or whateve its called in english^^). so that skill is not being used very often, by changing the cooldown it doesnt solve this issue.

raising the %skill dmg would make a difference, or as suggested, take away the global cooldown, in general only a minor change but definitly an improvement of gameplay to the ch/wl

tbh i dont see your case regarding to ch/wl, definitly not a solid comparission as r/wd or m/k

• btw. tested it and testing it now. r/ch and r/wrd no chance vs m/k. totally loosing. Acutally every non-m/k can go afk oO

The latest buff should be changed into a buff for holy light only or something like that, but only for single target, if you really want to buff that class...

• scrut from m/k 1st 5 skill= AOE

for me one solution

BIG nerf aoe dmg

BUFF single target

Hmm that means nothing :)

All mages have static field (in this case the stars skill), thunderstorm, iss aoe... as first skills. Single dmg cast is maybe 5 to 10% of overall scrut in most of them.

• static is 3rd

55% dmg is from 2 elite skill m/k

edit

ilumination and stars or something like this i dont remember

The combination of most mages is: Static field + 1 elite spammabke skill + thunderstorm + iss aoe. Some don't have that extra elite skill like mch or Mr but they have other passives instead.

M/k is exactly the same just changing static field for stars (I didn't even check if this is still the case or static is better, idk. Point is using one or the other, not both) and that spammable elite is a copy of thunderstorm. At the end is the same mechanic as rest of mages.

If is overperforming as everyone say, adjust the numbers of the skills. I'm totally against changing the mechanics of how mages work.

Having aoe as main skills means the class have more sustained aoe. As negative part, single dmg is terrible. I'm OK with that. I wouldn't want all classes to work exactly same way.

If you prefer single dmg there are other classes like d/r, a few warlocks (true they might need some love) etc.

The only exception is probably m/s, it has less sustained aoe but more single dmg.

Regards.

• Tested d/r in rofl. Last buff to aoes was interesting but they are still a joke. Less than half than any other dps (we had ch/wl, r/wd) and im sure that is half of any mdps i use: m/s, m/ch, m/r...

In single dmg is good, yes as good as rwd if the boss is longer as astaroth. In shorter boss like balton it was worse (for example).

In conclusion, I would remove whatever group sup skill this class have and focus it completly to dps. In overall dmg in rofl is 15-20% under other mages (didn't include op mk or sm tho).

• In conclusion, I would remove whatever group sup skill this class have and focus it completly to dps. In overall dmg in rofl is 15-20% under other mages (didn't include op mk or sm tho).

Naah, don't remove the support skills of the d/r.

I rather have a slight buff in the support skills of the d/r

and also of course another buff in the aoe skills.

But dont make this class like just any other mage class, top in the aoe damage and because of that top in the scruti's, let other classes compete for that.

There's more to this game then scruti results on mobs on your way to the next boss. ;)

• I rather have a slight buff in the support skills of the d/r

So let me understand. You want more support and at the same time more aoes. Isn't that broken? xD

We have way more than enough supports, partys are full of them. Most of the times we even have more supports than real dps.

So let me understand. You want more support and at the same time more aoes. Isn't that broken? xD

We have way more than enough supports, partys are full of them. Most of the times we even have more supports than real dps.

That is true, the view when we have 12 ppl in pt and only 3-4 dps i totally normal today.

Well... to call something broken because I proposed for a slight buff in the current support skills and another buff in the current aoe skills because the class is under performing on both fronts, naah, that really far from broken, that's more like fixing the class. Especially if you keep in mind in what I asked in the last alinea:

But dont make this class like just any other mage class, top in the aoe damage and because of that top in the scruti's, let other classes compete for that.

There's more to this game then scruti results on mobs on your way to the next boss. ;)

• So let me understand. You want more support and at the same time more aoes. Isn't that broken? xD

That is true, the view when we have 12 ppl in pt and only 3-4 dps i totally normal today.

I think that's more a gear issue then that there aren't any magically classes that can do dps ;)