Posts by Blaxx

*Push*

We are still looking for rofl ready members.
    All Classes are welcome, how long you even know how to play Your spec and they are endcontent rdy. If you are active and also motivated to improving yourself, feel free to wisper one of our members.

Hey for me the Tier stones just got hide in the transmutor, just click in the for you seeing empty boxes and you will find the bugged tier stone.
    even for me this is always working(don’t forget to deaktivate the tranmutor addon before).

Kind regards.

Some points to make the warden/rouge 1h more viable, Rouge general skill: Off hand Training id:490146 pls lower the offhand dmg reduction to 20% from 30%. Warden primary skills: Power of the oak id:493347 pls make this skill usable with 1h weapons too. This class is on a good way to play with 1h weapons, but still behind the 2h version. Pls try those changes and let’s see if it’s better than or to strong.

I tried that class in the past, for me the biggest problem was the mana 😅 maybe now with priest/druid and other healer mana regs, it will be better maybe. But yes the Aggro seems also to high for a dps.

If theres a class/ are classes in the raid which use a lot of mana we usually run with 2 heals that can restore mana so its not really a problem :D

Oh you do a Great Job, I am sure 😉

The main problem is that the overwhelming majority only plays the best class combination available to them. One combination will always stick out and thus will be played.

Sadly many nerfs where directed to Champion in general, instead of nerfing the combinations specifically that were overperforming, which left certain secondary classes in a bad shape.

Moreover, Ch/W and Ch/P are two underwhelming combinations that just don't see play. Ch/W is a bad tank who nobody in his right mind would choose over Ch/K. Same with Ch/P, not really viable as a dps compared to other combinations and heavily outclassed as both tank and supporter by /K and /D respectively. Those two are in dire need of a rework in my opinion. Ideally one of the two should be made a dps, to increase the amount of combinations a Champion can choose from as a damage dealer.

We tried CH/p as dps before the last patch and it was nearly as strong as CH/m. Should be equal now. The main problem I saw is the aggro in trash phases of CH/p. I would say nearly no Knight can hold the aggro. If the CH/p skills wouldn't generate aggro in demo mode, it would be a fine class in my observations

I tried that class in the past, for me the biggest problem was the mana 😅 maybe now with priest/druid and other healer mana regs, it will be better maybe. But yes the Aggro seems also to high for a dps.

My sugestion about W/Ch

elite skill 35: Moon Cleave no need rage but consumes vitality points, after accurate hit increase bleed damage from slash for few sec.

elite skill 60: -||-. If target have bleed, (slash bleed effect) shock strike deal additional damage.

elite skill 70: Blood Whirlwind have eqeal bleed damage like bleed efect from slash.

I am against such change. W/Ch is not weak and your suggestions would increase the AOE damage of the class to a level, that might be even higher than ch/m. This would only change the ch/m meta to w/ch meta. Better focus on classes, that can not compete with such classes

I agrree with Lutine. And about the rage issue, you have Dwarfen ale and the skill Enraged who give you rage back. But there is still another issue or a bug or wrong skill description with the setskill Crecent Moon cleave ID:490132 as I sayed weeks ago. The skill say you get immediately 50 rage and he reset Moon Cleave. The skill when used don’t give you anything of both if you don’t Hit even 1 Target. But get it’s cooldown of 10 sec.

Best regards

The Champ/r deal god dmg now, I didn’t test champ/mage now after the patch. But if I have all burst buffs rdy I am on the same lvl like warlocks or mages even in aoe in our party’s. He has abit less aoe then any other combo like the champ/mage or /wl for example but he can compare this easy.

a small quality of life proposal for the warrior. I would remove the gcd from surprise attack. One is already slower with the use of the skills than with other motion-enhancing buffs and then to consume a gcd slows down the warrior rather even more. But used correctly, the skill is a good support skill for the whole group.

Greetings

I think you lvl your 2h sword as an Warden/ xyz so don’t forgett the attack Speed you will get from pets and buffs. Maybe try with other combination to see it’s the same dura lost.
    As I feel 2hour are not that fast to lose 200 dura, but I have long time not leveling my weapons 😅

And maybe you are right.

Best regards

sure we can talk about some other classes, Knight/warden for example, on dummies he is one of the best classes i have ever tried there. Thruth shield bash, hit over 20kk without buffing up. In rofl this class is non existant, way to less patk i did not try knight/warlock long time ago, but think he still have same problem. Warrior/druid, if you read skills he looks really nice. But he is Also non existant in rofl. Warrior/priest even slash and open flank hit double, he is far away from Warrior/champ or w/rouge. yes he have nice supports, so no need to be a meta class and is even funny to play. We can even talk about champ/ Warrior we have way better Tank combos in this game, so why is there no change you can play this class as dps too? And yes you will always see just meta classes in pugs, And I know rouge/mage are strong I saw it 1-2 times but then the guy leave our guild 😅 Also scouts always get balanced again and again I never played that class, but I still see people with full red gear do really good dmg in rofl and I see posts in forum from people who have full gold or close to be full gold and say scouts can not compare to other dps!? yes I would not say mages are weak, there are still good mage combos Our Mage/rouge is still the best burst Aoe class at adds after bosses but in sustain he lose then. But then the Mage/Warden are way better. but I also never played cloth dps and tbh I will never do so I don’t know much about mages.

w/p is one of the best supports in game in terms of keeping party alive especially for short range squishy classes like rogue, m/r, m/ch, s/ch etc + squishy tanks for bosses, 18% damage loss for bosses is making huge difference and its permanent. so i don't see a reason to turn it into a dps to compete with other classes

i don't know why you want k/wd to compete with other pdps either, it is bulky offtank class 1.3kk hp and 1.5kk defense with dps equipment (it can be even more if you use tank buffs instead of dps) and is almost impossible to die as long as you have a regular tank, im against to make it compete with other dps as long as it keeps this survivality.

also warrior/druid got 5-10% buff with recent patch (check difference between physical damage and damage dealt), i don't know why you think they aren't changing it to be viable.

I write Warrior/priest is good support so no need to be meta. Just for sure is the K/warden planned as an off tank, Why he have so much dps changes and 0 support? I think a ch/druid do this way better or even a champ/priest. Becaurse they can support and also deal dmg and off tanking when it’s needed.

There are still unplayable combos who nobody care about.

can you tell me which classes they are? not everyone is chasing meta to play only strongest dps every patch, but playing fun classes sometimes. useless =/= not strong

if you want to talk for rogues, im still saying r/m (maybe after r/w, because r/w is lesser dependent of good warlock support than other rogues due to high patk) is best rogue for overall yet there is not enough data in server to prove it because no r/m can play it properly in pugs i joined. and i can also say that rogue doesn't feel more overpowered than any chain i played ( t16 weapon + t14/13 leather vs t15 weapon + t12 chain )

only thing i would agree is 90% of classes known as pdps can beat 90% of mdps classes in current state with equal skill, rest is just about playstyle of your raid

sure we can talk about some other classes, Knight/warden for example, on dummies he is one of the best classes i have ever tried there. Thruth shield bash, hit over 20kk without buffing up. In rofl this class is non existant, way to less patk i did not try knight/warlock long time ago, but think he still have same problem. Warrior/druid, if you read skills he looks really nice. But he is Also non existant in rofl. Warrior/priest even slash and open flank hit double, he is far away from Warrior/champ or w/rouge. yes he have nice supports, so no need to be a meta class and is even funny to play. We can even talk about champ/ Warrior we have way better Tank combos in this game, so why is there no change you can play this class as dps too? And yes you will always see just meta classes in pugs, And I know rouge/mage are strong I saw it 1-2 times but then the guy leave our guild 😅 Also scouts always get balanced again and again I never played that class, but I still see people with full red gear do really good dmg in rofl and I see posts in forum from people who have full gold or close to be full gold and say scouts can not compare to other dps!? yes I would not say mages are weak, there are still good mage combos Our Mage/rouge is still the best burst Aoe class at adds after bosses but in sustain he lose then. But then the Mage/Warden are way better. but I also never played cloth dps and tbh I will never do so I don’t know much about mages.

Idk how this in your guild but in our Wardens still not weak and a balance is not realatet on low gear player or even less geared then other. We have most all the same gear t11/t12 and all are close to each other even you play champ or warden. Yes in some situation champs are stronger but you have lower cds on warden to compare that.

And btw. That was that what I mean, the patk in Tikal is not related and then you have to do way more dmg with a r/ w but he didn’t did so he did something wrong I guess.
    And then you read in forum rouges are so weak, tbh rouge/Warrior is still one of the strongest pdps.
    Even rouge/warden/priest/druid/warlock/mage are strong. And don’t forgett scouts are also strong. So I don’t get why we still talk about that classes? There are still unplayable combos who nobody care about.

weeks ago or even longer, maybe a half year. I asked about Wardens are to weak and all say me no. So I was thinking I did something wrong, but I know this class long time ago and I am sure I did nothing wrong, becaurse a few weaks after my post a lot guys to discuss about the Warden and ask he need some buffs and more patk for str. I was just laughing by myself and didn’t want to ask something about that. ( In this time Warden just got a nerf on Frantic Briar) After that he got a lot changes. buff, nerf, buff again ... now after they nerf power of the Wood spirit again he was well balanced and at same lvl like champions, yes he still miss roots or some support but now they still balancing Warden and give him 1.8 patk per str., so why? Yes Warden/ Warrior for example still can’t compare to the other Warden classes, even with this change. I understand some ppl who say my class is to weak, but then I see rouges/Warrior in Tikal for example full golden gear t11/t12 and with Siegel on b5 can’t compare to my dmg on champ/mage and I didn’t had full burst on. Or even a Siegel. Then i am sure they did something wrong. And can agree with you.
    But I don’t understand why there are just changes on good balanced classes and no focus on classes who nobody go to play. There is still a reason why nobody plays them. I always just see, they buff a class too much then nerf them and nerf them again becaurse the first nerf was not enouth and then they buff it a bit again becaurse the second nerf destroy the class. I really tired about that.

Hi i would like to say that nerfing wardens is dumb and totally unnecessary , you should take care of other classes and leave alone wardens , for example champions that still are way too strong......

For us it was the other way around so the nerf was neccesary (from our Pov) ^^

Greetings

I can agree with curvor, in all the warden was way to strong! Yes Champion is a playable good class at all. But if you have people who all have the same equip and the same skill lvl the Warden was still infront and he will still good performe, this was just al small nerf and he did allrdy well before power of the woodspirit good buffed.

Greetings

This usually is because of pets, nowadays warden pets and fairys seem to cause this issue, too. This might be worth to look into as well.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Yes, but a simple recall seems not to work properly. It feels like combat is passed between them and they all need to be called back at the same time not to be able to pass the combat to another already resummoned one again.

We found maybe one reason for the combat problems. We had less combat problem with Priest/scout than with Priest/druid. Also our second heal(Druid) had less problems after the Priest change the class.
    But we need to test this more.

Huhu the skill Name or the buff name from Warden set skill 99 (I’d:490249 Berserk of Nature) are wrong or different in German client. Idk if is the same in other, but The Skill Name is Berseker der Natur and the buff Name is Berserker der Natur I’d:500575.

I can agree that Champ isn’t that Strong as some other Chain classes, I’d know why he still need reworks? Now there was even more playable Champ combos like we ever had before and now you nerf that class totally so nobody will go to play it again. Becaurse Warrior and Warden get a huge buff what they allrdy make more attractive to play. I tested champ/wl(t16 2h hammer) champ/mage (t16 2h hammer) and champ/rouge(t15 1h and t14 1h hammer) and at all the Champ/mage did a bit more then the other 2 combos even with the buff for Champ/rouge at the last patch. And now you go to Nerf the 1h hammer again? And nerf the 2h hammer dmg too? I don’t think 1x t16 1h hammer change That much maybe 2x t16 1h Hammer idk. But I don’t think so. So Please tell us the reason why? At Champ we allrdy need different weapons to play different combos what this class make less attractive to other.

i can agree and notice that power of the oak didn’t increase 2h hammer dmg. But i didn’t compare to that

becaurse this class is just another Warden tank And not playable as an Warden/dps with 2h hammer. For example the Aoe is an aggro/tunt (Spott) so Not usefull with dps pet. (Maybe in lower ini handable but not in endcontent). The Tank pet change need nessesary (from all Tank pets/ Combos) so he should not lower the attack. Warden have no crouch control also not alot hp like other tanks(yes warden/ch has interrupt skills from champ side but still low hp). And the lvl 99iss just increase 2hSword/Axe dmg too.
    In my option to make this class more playable change the Aoe to just tunt when you summon one of the tank pets. So this class can use as dps too and not only for tanking. There are many way better Tank classes. Warden/knight/Warrior are full tanks too who can wear plate But even these classes have no good crouch or usefull stun.

Wardens in general (dps) I don’t think they are worse to play. There are good combos like Wd/Warlock or Wd/rouge. But yes there are also combos they are still worse to play like Wd/mage and Wd/Warrior they cant compare to the Dmg from the other too combos. But I cannot complete agree with that to put up the physical attack to much is an good idea! Wardens get way more dmg like other chain classes and with the same amount on pa I think they will be too strong. What I told a few weeks ago.
    Warden/Warrior for example is still a good burst class! But in the hole rofl run how much time you need just a good burst? And how fast is this burst running out? In the rest of the ini he just run behind other classes. And yes then he needs the pa boost and he miss attack speed for sure.

Ch/Wl

Skill Heart Collection Rune dissappear Before 20 second is over if you are attacking. If you just use the skill, it Stay for hole 20 seconds like the skill Description say.

Seems something Kicks it out, But don’t even get what!? Test with different macro and sometimes it stay for longer. Need some more Test and i will Report

Hey and welcome :) for me it was easy to quest without any Addon. I Never used any for questing since i Play this Game. I just Used dayli notes for dayli quest in the past. But you can find epic quest line on google (Morrok Wallinder Epic quests). And if you want to lvl up fast, there are items in the is for it.

Or just enjoy the game :)

Regards