Posts by Denis987

May be return old Priest/druid elite skills:
    1) 1490960 (i dont know, why i should use staff, if stick + talisman with 12-13 lvl runes give more, then this skill)
    2) 1490463 (need give normal heal in units, not in % or remove very long cast)
    3) 1490464 (casting time 3s, remove heal bonus, cd 25s, activity 15s, heal every 3s)
    4) 1490468 (raid heal every 3s, if target get damage many times, 20% damage transferred to caster)
    After last nerfs this class combination is dead, but i think we can return him w/o a full rebalance.

I have idea to add parameter "Heal Power Rate" in healer buffs formula. Combinations P/K, Wd/P, D/P, P/D etc + Final Form heal gear (104) + accessory have this parameter (healing bonus, not to be confused with received healing). This is my opinion, but heal power rate should have very strong influence on buffs (more then wisdom and heal points together), because its not always easy to get it. It should return healer staff (dead D/P and P/D elite skills with staff, but i think they got very strong nerf), presumably after that Wd/P will start giving max attack in game. More stimulation to do gold gear.

Do something with 2h healer staff. Its dead weapon. I compared staff and 1-h healer stick (105 lvl weapons). Its same weapon (if not see on magical damage). Magical damage have weak influence on heal, but he not increase power buffs (1h stick + talisman(or shield) better). I think need give more heal points on staff or give % wisdom buff.

If i want to play priest/champ my mates said "who give concentration prayer ? Go Dr/P". If i want to play P/D my mates said "who give clean ? Go Dr/P". If i want to play Dr/S or mb try Dr/Ch my mates said "who give attack? Go Dr/P". If i the one healer in party it doesnt matter, you go Dr/P, because you have all buffs, but not strong heal. This happens many times again and again. I think if devs do zero heal on Dr/P my mates take it as support. Nerf regens Dr/P again pls.

Tell your mates "go x/d or x/p" :P and choose your class. If you want to play dr/S, do it. If your mates want an attack buff, they need to go x/p or play without

Thats not exactly what i meant. This class combination have a lot of advantages (prayer, attack, clean etc). I think its too much for one combination.

Furthermore it's bad in my opinion that all neccesary buffs of priest and druide are general skills...

That change was made, at least I believe it was, so that players aren't forced to play p/d or d/p (especially in 6 person instances). E.g. if the Tank plays Knihgt/Druid (which can btw buff a pretty high prayer buff xD), the priest can play whatever sec class he or she wants. If other players don't want to do that cause "No! I only can play Knight/Mage and I won't buff cause I'm the tank!" or say "I'M DPS it's not my job" then I think its a problem of their mindsetting.

Greetings

If i want to play priest/champ my mates said "who give concentration prayer ? Go Dr/P". If i want to play P/D my mates said "who give clean ? Go Dr/P". If i want to play Dr/S or mb try Dr/Ch my mates said "who give attack? Go Dr/P". If i the one healer in party it doesnt matter, you go Dr/P, because you have all buffs, but not strong heal. This happens many times again and again. I think if devs do zero heal on Dr/P my mates take it as support. Nerf regens Dr/P again pls.

Hello, i have suggestions about knight/scout.

1) Evil Shackles (499926) -> Gun master
    You can equip gun and increase aggro 5%, if you equip gun.

2) Holy Chains (499925) -> Shootgun shot.
    Deals some area damage in front of you in a range of 100 (dps ranged weapon), each skill level adds to aggro.
    Equipment: Gun.
    Cost: 10 focus, 2 bullets, 3% MP.
    Cooldown: 3 seconds.
    Comment: I have idea do this skill depend of distance (low distance more damage and aggro, high distance below damage and aggro)

3) Weaken weapon strength (490066) ->Knock butt of a gun.
    Deals some damage (dps ranged weapon) and adds one layer of holy seal effect. Increase general aggro by 5%.
    Equipment: Gun.
    Cost: 5 Focus, 2% MP.
    Cooldown: 2 second.

I think need to give +bonus heal and decrease +%heal, for bard weapon need special attribute (+%hp, aggro etc). Else it wont make a difference guitar or 1h heal stick.

Whats problem with Wd/D ? Nerf him because he have more damage then your class, i dont think so. Please be more specific.

Hi.

I choose healer way and have question. ~20k urgent heal (491147) and ~40k heal (490261) its normal with max buff in new pvp gear, when my mates have ~700k hp ?

I have the same question,because the same situatuon at the siege war. Healer,who cant even recover his own HP -its not normal,especially when warlock/champ critical hits 500k+)) Will it be changed soon?

When wl/ch heal more, than you xd

Healer

I think the current state of healers, especially for 6 man content, is terrible.

The only really viable class is Druid/Priest or Priest/Druid since u cant fit a second healer and most of the time u dont have a druid dps in order to play priest/druid.

We play Dr/P or P/Dr because they have all heal buffs (atk, hp and wis). I think it was big mistake to give this buffs in general skills priest and druid, it should be special skills for this classes (before their changes(only for)). This will return diversity in healers.

Hello.
    My suggestion is to boost this skill. Today we have a few people, who choose this first, why? So, even if you dont play druid, you take another set-skill (104 druid), because you can break many various game/boss mechanics with this skill and is(104 druid) corresponds to the resources spent on it to obtain. Now priest s-s have 8% your and raid speed.
    Suggestion:
    Divine Urge
    Your aura increases movement speed and all attributes of you and friendly raid members by 5%.

Good day, i m not found something about it. Then i have suggestion.

Now skill otherworldly whisper (elite-skill warlock/druid) cast on 6 players. Suggestion: make this skill on raid (raid-buff and raid-heal), after increase atk and m. atk from 3% to 3,5% (or 4%), total we have 17,5% (or 20%) on 5 stack buff atk. and m. atk. It should be special for warlock/druid.
    I think the players will choose between warlock/mage and warlock/druid in party or both.

Have a nice day.