Posts by Denis987

Priest/Warden

In my opinion, pet's heal skills with time cast, its mistake. For example, you heal tank which lost health points, u use urgent heal, tank have full health points, all normally. But in same time pet use his Curing will (1490475), because someone lost hp and where did heal go? Right, for you, because need apply skill.

My suggestion is remove 1s cast and increase cd from 3 to 4s. Same thing do with Wd/P pet too.

Scout/Priest - Energy vampire.

I suggest you refresh elite skills for this class combination. I wrote about him early, but here more specifically. This class combination should be help beginner leather players and beginner(endgame can use this too w/o any problem) healers both. Very want to see your comments about it.

1) Purifying shot (15, 491504)

Description: you can equip two handed stick. Also removes harmful effects from target.

Cooldown: 10s

Cost: 5% mana, 10 focus.

2) Scout's Blessing Shot (20, 491513)

Comment: I would like to see this skill with aura work mechanic, but with not infinite radius (for example 120, if further aura will subside).

Description: Your blessing help you and your raid members. Decrease focus, energy, rage, MP consumption within 120 radius by 25%.

Cost: 15% mana, 40 focus.

3) Sniper (25, 492344) -> Weak points

Description: Your Eagle eyes (490425) also give you magical critical hit rate and magical critical damage.

4) Spiritual leader (30, 491335)

Description: Raises the speed of physical attacks and spell casting of you and raid members by 10% for 15s.

Cooldown: 40s

Cost: 10% mana, 15 focus.

5) Vampiric transformation (35, 492622)

Description: Transforms the blood drawn by your vampire arrows into heals for your own raid members. Also if raid member attack any target with aura scouts's blessing shot he have 10% chance restore 10% focus/energy/rage/MP, but if target have vampire arrows dote it increase chance by 20%. Increase cost vampire arrows by 35 focus.

6) Neck strike (40, 491486) -> Resurrection of Vampire

Description: You can resurrect all raid members in radius 100. But if raid member up, then he get debuff "Resurrection of Vampire", which increase consumption focus/energy/rage/MP by 100% on 60s.

Cooldown: 4 minutes

Cost: 80% mana, 80 focus.

Cast: 5s.

Comment: For example, if your skill cost 50 rage, then if you have this debuff you need 50+50*1 = 100 rage! I think it will be the most unprofitable ress, but its battle raid ress, its good. You can counter this with his aura or vampiric transformation and another decrease mana/rage/energy etc cost skills, titles etc. Or may be 104 druid iss hm ?)

7) Drums of War (45, 493010)

Description: Each time if you hit target with your shot (499580) it increase (physical and magical) critical hit rate by 500 and critical damage by 5% for all raid members.

8) Aggro Lead (50, 499578)

Comment: ok, w/o changes.

9) Revival engraving (60, 499552)

Comment: ok, w/o changes.

10) Screen attack (70, 499555)

Description: When you use aggro lead (499578) , it will increase damage dealt by 10% for 30s for all raid members in radius 150. Also if raid member got screen attack he will pass 1% his aggro to raid member with effect aggro lead.

Comment: For example, if some one dps generate 1m aggro he pass 1m-990k = 10k on tank(doesnt matter, mb another dps xdd), but we have many dps, should be normally.

Scout/Priest in theory can become a good sup with heal elements. Just need that some skills work for raid, Its:

1) Scout's blessing shot (491512);
    2) Spiritual Leader (491335), mb need in buff;

3) Vampiric transformation (492622);

4) Drums of war (493010), too need in little buff.

Also need normal weapon for it, 1h or 2h stick i think (2h better).

I tested it in dc, also ch1 Atlas, not work. Something is wrong. Your party member play music (tamb for example) and you got 18% damage ?

Yes, as I said it is working in a way. It's not in the way you think.

You can only prolong the music of p/b

If raid have p/b so every member can use enhanced music. So if someone w/m play music he got 18% from tamb(example). That was the idea.

In this case, i suggest return 1000 heal radius for p/wl spirit. Also original p/wl.

I hope there is another way... because like you say, it was op, and the nerfs, iam fine with it. i only want that the spirit works. i dont have a problem with call new at specific situations, thats ok. but sometimes it happens randomly

All work, just need mana and range(not on you, on spirit) control, thats all.

Unfortunately, i see no reason to change it. After nerf spirit's heal radius he became like this. But you still have a highest heal radius in game. This should compensate the dearth of speed.

I think, what not need just to write "change p/r to mdps/dps". Suggest your own option balance to any dps how you see that. I proposed healer way above. Im sure devs appreciate new ideas for a new elite skills.

Priest/Rogue - Supreme priest of the Snake. (Healer way)

1) Snake curse (15, 499975)

Description: Changes your urgent heal (491147), Heal (490261), Group heal (490281) to the healing of darkness. Also your Cleans will also cleanse poisons.

2) Infectious wound (20, 499973) -> Snake mark

Description: You mark the target with the snake's mark. If target is alive then every 2 seconds for 10 seconds you heal raid member with the lowest health point in radius 200. If target dead then mark moves to the nearest target in radius 100.

Cost: 40 energy, 7% MP.

Radius: 200.

Cast: 1s.

3) Quick spellcasting (25, 492400)

Description: Your nimble hands not increase your attack speed, but increase your casting speed by 25%.

4) Purge (30, 492360)

Comment: This skill very good in pvp, special for siege wars. The one class, who have anything like that, he can use it w/o any various requirements. With out changes.

5) Lure of the Snake Woman (35, 492637) -> Darkness out of light.

Description: Increase your heal of the darkness by 10%, also removes consumption of health at the Holy candle, but power of candle decrease by 2 times.

6) Shadow fury (40, 492932)

Description: Increase critical magical and physical hit rate by 600 and critical magical and physical hit damage by 5%.

7) Snake spirit (45, 493040)

Description: Snake mark with 40% chance can heal twice.

8) Fairy's "Wraith Halo" (50, 493279)

Description: Increase atk all raid members by 6% in radius 200.

9) Toxic feedback (60, 499961)

Description: Your Group heal can heal all raid members.

10) Black source resonance (70, 499974)

Description: Wraith Halo also increase elemental damage by 5% for all raid members.

I dont know correct it or not, but heal (490261) on b1 forsaken abbey significantly weaker, then should be. How i see it: I cast heal (490261) got ~650k damage on him, i cast urgent heal (491147) got ~530k damage. Class priest/druid. In my experience heal ~ 2x urgent heal stronger in power, but slower in cast time. This can be on another druid skills with high power heal too (unfortunately im not checked).

What if:

Add in Agnes quests with reward for any bosses? Just example, if u kill Astaroth u can get ~30kk gold (it just simple example). We can w/o Agnes even, we can use guild board with this quests, of course with ranks board. Stronger rank - stronger quests up to dark core last boss.

1) No mobs! Only bosses and world bosses. (Hello inflation again)

2) Its should be a daily quest, but only one per day, you can take a quest to kill Astaroth, but of course u take gold less, then Zhargos or dc. I think from Zhargos should be the highest reward(gold).

3) This quest you can take only from guild board, its should be a stimulation to join a high level guild, not stand alone in yourself guild.

4) I said about board rank, board is should be a same build as farm, armory etc. Board must be upgrade, if u want to take quest to kill Zhargos.

5) About 30kk gold for Astaroth, it was a simple example, of course we can change gold, i think its not a big problem.

What if:

Add in Agnes quests with reward for any bosses? Just example, if u kill Astaroth u can get ~30kk gold (it just simple example). We can w/o Agnes even, we can use guild board with this quests, of course with ranks board. Stronger rank - stronger quests up to dark core last boss.

A long time ago i suggested K/S with gun, check)

p.s. k/b best tank what i saw.

I said about aggro from a simple heal, not real heal. For example, if you heal 1m recover (493528), then u get 500k aggro (just example). You get aggro even if u heal ppl with 100% hp.

I dont know if it possible, but i try.

Druid/knight.

Is it possible to make a new tank based on heal ? Healing create aggro too, this tank will use heal(not damage) for tanking. The more you create a heal, the more you create a aggro. I know this idea very hard for realisation, but if do it we make a new original tank with new mechanic.

One big problem would be: how will you generate aggro if you don't heal? Atm healing is only generating aggro if you heal lost HP of friendly members. Overheal does not generate aggro. In that case, how would it be possible to get any initial aggro?

The idea itself sounds nice at the first moment, but I doubt it is possible in the way, how the game handles aggro generation based from healing

We can try create a new elite skill, for example: "Every your healing(and regenerations too) skills provoke all enemies in radius 100(for example) and generate aggro 50%(for example) your heal in boost, also remove all aggro for damage." (for example it can be a first elite skill). Unfortunately i dont know exact formula aggro generation for heal, so we can try so.

P.s. it first idea which came in my mad head xd

I dont know if it possible, but i try.

Druid/knight.

Is it possible to make a new tank based on heal ? Healing create aggro too, this tank will use heal(not damage) for tanking. The more you create a heal, the more you create a aggro. I know this idea very hard for realisation, but if do it we make a new original tank with new mechanic.

About warden/priest, what was noticed:

1) If someone in your raid die, then Wd/P pet (1490672 with skill healing surge 1490868) try to heal died ppl. (same problem with P/Wd pet)

2) I very want to see skill focused aide (1490671) work for raid, it should increase him how healer. Also when you successfully cast Urgent Heal on any target which is under effect of your Focused Aide , Divine Oak Walker will instantly cast Healing Surge on this target if their HP is below 80% from 60%.