Posts by Byte

Thank you for confirming it, I found the reason why it is still behaving different sometimes, will be fixed with next patch.

Question to Byte. Priest have some mdps ISS. Is there any plan to create a mdps priest?

Regards.

Not certainly planned, but we can see such rework in future.

Priest/Warrior.

Is it possible that the changes for the Firefary got reversed somehow? Because the Firefairy deals (again) much more than she should, unless she is supposed to hit with 50-70kk hits, then nothing is wrong.

Greetings.

I checked it again, with certain attributes, Priest fairy has even lower physical attack / physical damage than any damage dealer cenedril. Could you provide more information? Can you confirm other players in your raid witnessing high amount of damage either? Can you check race of fire fairy by hovering mouse on it? Asking these questions to know if you are missing a patch that was including race change of fairies.

Greetings

Sometimes Warrior (only warrior/champion?) have bug with rage, when have 50pts or more rage ,cant using all skills rage needed required . I would be happy if this bug been fixed.

Do you know any way to reproduce this issue? On which class combinations you are experiencing this issue?

There was such issue for Warrior/Champion and Champion/Warrior but it is fixed and I couldn't reproduce such error currently, so more information would be helpful. Most important thing to know is what is the resource you are using to gain rage?

Greetings

It is a fix for an issue that was reducing your damage when your cast speed hits to 0.5 cap. When this happens you were experiencing 2x damage multiplier instead of 6x.

Greetings

What % cast speed do we need to reach that "0.5s cap"?

You can check it with any spell that has 3 seconds of casting time. Since cast speed effects aren't stacking linearly, I couldn't tell exact value for each cast speed effects, but in total you need around 83% total cast speed to reach this limit. (This value isn't the same value as in character frame as long as you do not get 83% cast speed from single effect.)

Greetings

Fixed too high cast speed was causing issues with cast per second damage formula.

Is that fix the fact that there is now a cap at 0.5?

Greetings.

It is a fix for an issue that was reducing your damage when your cast speed hits to 0.5 cap. When this happens you were experiencing 2x damage multiplier instead of 6x.

Greetings

Thank you very much for your help! I have one more question regarding elite abilities. Just buy them in IS or do you have to do all the quests that allow you to get them?

Elite skills for level 15 - 50 are obtainable via Old Bag which is obtainable from item shop, old elite skill quests (the hardest way) or from public quest in Coast of Opportunity - Heffner Camp. For level 60 and 70, it is same, you can obtain them from item shop or from their specific quests.

Just a reminder, if you finish level 60 and 70 elite quests instead of buying from item shop, you can obtain all elite skills for any class combination from level 15 to 70 with just talking with quest givers.

Greetings

Could you explain this? I couldn't reproduce such issue.

Greetings

warrior / rogue

has an attack speed limit and when the attack speed is higher than limit, the damage dealt is reduced.

For my test results for Warrior/Rogue:

No attack speed buff:
    Slash 33.686 damage

Frenzied Attack 2.511 damage

20% attack speed buff:
    Slash 42.108 damage

Frenzied Attack 3.139 damage

52% attack speed buff:

Slash 70.180 damage

Frenzied Attack 5.232 damage

68% attack speed buff:

Slash 105.207 damage

Frenzied Attack 7.848 damage

84% attack speed buff ( capped at 0.5 )

Slash 120.880 damage

Frenzied Attack 11.321 damage

164% attack speed buff

Slash 120.880 damage

Frenzied Attack 11.321 damage

So I couldn't observe any damage output loss related with attack speed.

Greetings

Warlock

Why has the cooldown on Weakening Weave Curse skill been increased by 100% (from 4 to 8 sec.)? As far as I remember you have withdrawn from this proposal, and now all of a sudden without giving it in official information you just change it. X(||

This is a mistake and will be corrected for custom instances as soon as possible, and for all zones with next patch.

Too many changes without notice... warlock aoe, druid focus of mother nature it has 90s cd (you added that couple of hours ago without any discusion), also never tell you can move now. Mage/scout distance of pet cast is partially fixed but never said in notes either. I really expect more profesionalism from now on because we have this new system where we tell our opinions and you actually listen and is dissapointing we have to discover things while we play instead of getting detailed notes of ALL changes ignoring things we agreed not to do or do.

We do not intend to mention removed effects of a skill when it is mentioned as reworked skill because it is not the same skill as it was before. It is clearly mentioned in the certain explanation of skill (i.e.: Changed ... to ...; - description - ), however cooldown time wasn't mentioned and was a mistake, but movement restriction is intended to not being mentioned. Same applies for Mage/Warlock Forgotten Black Magic rework.

Greetings

Wind Arrows skill is using custom cooldown time, if you equip a crossbow, it will have 3 seconds of cooldown, if you equip crossbow and use Arrow of Essence, it will have 2 seconds of cooldown, if you use a bow, it will have 1 second of cooldown.

Gift of the Baron description will be corrected with next patch.

Greetings

ch/m power within prevents getting magic barrier from w/p - i suspect that was done before when the skill was also doing damage reduction, but since the power within skill was changed plz allow magic barrier to be used together with that skill.

CH/m is also immune to Warlock´s Soothing Paradoxon (498554) looks like to be the same issue .

Greetings

ch/m power within prevents getting magic barrier from w/p - i suspect that was done before when the skill was also doing damage reduction, but since the power within skill was changed plz allow magic barrier to be used together with that skill.

This isn't a bug but an intended behaviour, Elemental Defense isn't usable with some similar effects.

Greetings

From now on our change log will be announced during our discussion and test period within team in patch notes section of our website, in purpose of getting feedback from our community in real time before releasing a patch. You can read patch notes of current festival from here.

You can continue to use this thread, or send private message to me in forum / in game to give your feedback.

Greetings

This is known issue for low magical damage values in new magical damage formula. We are planning to fix it along with low level content update in future.

Greetings

We are still working on disabling all damage over time effects in Jerath event along with other balances related with it.

Greetings

druid/knight

Punishment now heals in a range of 180, although tooltip says that it is only supposed to heal within 100 range from the target, independent of where the caster is.:/

This is a known issue for all kind of raid effects applied on a target, caster always getting effect no matter at which distance for now and will be fixed as soon as possible, however, raid heal should work as it is supposed to be so only within 100 radius.

Greetings

GuildPanel addon is updated in CoA curseforge already.

We are working on a general API list in web site and expecting it to be publicly available soon.

Greetings

I think the ability to increase Chain armor by 68.8% for this class isn't really. You can test them for more accurate results.

Thanks !!!

This attribute is increasing defense that comes from chain equipment, it won't increase defense provided by basic attributes, like Stamina, of chain equipment.

Death´s Touch: Instead of Elemental Accuracy, increase Posion Damage

Since you mentioned Elemental Accuracy, I have a question for the Dev's. What exactly IS elemental accuracy? Because, on Scout/warlock, I don't see any buffs that I get from Target Area (except the crit). So what does elemental accuracy actually do? Because if it's precision, it isn't displayed in the character frame.

Greetings.

Elemental Accuracy is the accuracy that defining your accuracy of any elemental physical/magical spells or non-elemental magical spells.

Greetings

Reason for this is increment is depending on base value, base physical damage is higher in this item which is making it to have higher increment.

It was missing in post-patch notes but was already applied before last patch, patch notes will be corrected.

This mechanic was added when mentioned skill was using the target to be casted and had 6 seconds of cooldown time, which was meant to be removed long ago.

Greetings