2H sword leveling

• Hey dear Gm's, CM's, Dev's ,

There is a bug with leveling the 2H-Sword, the dura falls much faster than on any other wepons, i got 200 Dura on my Lollipop and the weapon was on level 100, my char had 0 dura after 2 hours(+-) and the weapon level was 112.

Please take a look on it, best Regards :)

Allegria

Changed the title of the thread from “Bugreport 2” to “2H sword leveling”.
  • I think you lvl your 2h sword as an Warden/ xyz so don’t forgett the attack Speed you will get from pets and buffs. Maybe try with other combination to see it’s the same dura lost.
    As I feel 2hour are not that fast to lose 200 dura, but I have long time not leveling my weapons 😅

And maybe you are right.

Best regards

• I think you lvl your 2h sword as an Warden/ xyz so don’t forgett the attack Speed you will get from pets and buffs. Maybe try with other combination to see it’s the same dura lost.
    As I feel 2hour are not that fast to lose 200 dura, but I have long time not leveling my weapons 😅

And maybe you are right.

Best regards

Hey my friend :)

I tried it as Warden/scout and warden/rogue , therefore it's completely not about attack speed.

Its leveling 100- 112 in 2 hours and the dura it to 0 ^^

im clear of it that more attack speed means more attack in a time. but this did happened as warden/rogue the same and this combo just has a 12,4% attack speed^^

• Official Post

I would suggest you to check how many attacks you do in a certain amount of time and compare durability loss with other weapons. Every weapon in the game is using the same formula to lose durability except ranged weapons.

Greetings

• I would suggest you to check how many attacks you do in a certain amount of time and compare durability loss with other weapons. Every weapon in the game is using the same formula to lose durability except ranged weapons.

Greetings

i will compare it and send it in :)