Posts by Daleshy

Prestige funktioniert nicht. Nur bei mir?

Hallo,

wenn du die Einlogg Belohnungen (10,20min etc) meinst , dann ja da gibts aktuell Probleme an denen aber schon gearbeitet wird.

*Edit: All common Zones , excluding instances, where restarted and obtaining Prestige Gifts is working as intended in those zones*

Hello

Thank you for your Suggestion.
    There is currently no Plan to implement such Feature

Greetings

1b
    I missunderstood you , i thought you allready had access to Prestige.
    Maximum possible XP Bonus you can get from Prestige is 53% .

There are over 60 unique Prestige Benefits ( for example, Changing Classes in Open World/Instance, All Backpack Pages unlock) and listing them all here would blow up the Thread most likely.
    Through your journey you will have some occasions to Test Prestige for a couple days for free to make yourself a Picture.

I negotioated a bit with Miquella and she agreed to reduce the Priece for her Instruments soon.

Greetings

Hello,

1a:
    Prestige applies to your Account its active on (so 8 Chars max ,not whole playernetaccount).

1b:
    If you open Prestige Interface ( Default "J") ,for example, XP Bonus is shown here under "Store Benefits":

(With other Benefits shown below)

1c:

Any Prestige Benefit or Prestige+ Bonus ( Mount, Title, Pet etc) is only available when Prestige is activated.

2 a/b:
    The Bard Instructor "Miquella" is running around infront of the Class Hall in Varanas for example.
    She also gives you the Option to acquire Bard Instruments and an Option to upgrade them to fit your current Level.

About the issue with the disappearing Weapon from Cid, its fixed for next Patch and when Patch is introduced you may contact our Support -> click here to restore Weapon.

Level 91 Boost is possible 1x per Character , so you may create another Character and get a Boost again.

We have a dedicated CoA Wiki -> click here for Wiki with alot of Information for all Aspects of the Game.
    I highly suggest to check it out!

Some even seem to get 90KK gold per hour, while others have to farm for hours to pay for buffs from the guild castle???

We have made changes in the Past addressing this Issue (for example , Introduction of new Guild Building "Guard Tower" which decreases Gold Cost of Buff Towers significantly and increases their Duration)

There seem to be a lot of additional features here:
    https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/de/spielinhalte/

The original was actually complicated enough.

This List is currently being updated to make it more clear.

Maybe there is even an NPC who gives you lots of diamonds every day, if so where is it? That would at least explain why 99% of the items in the AH cost dias.

Unfortunately, so far I only have the impression that diamonds are the new game currency and instead or additionally they want to take the money out of the players' pockets using PNC (PlayernNetCredits). You will be annoyed with these advertisements every time you start it. Or can you somehow get PNC in-game?

Check out the Wiki i linked you there is also a Beginner Guide on how to obtain Diamonds.

About PNC:

They are used to buy e.g Cosmetic Skins / Prestige Time from our Item Shop with the Option to Gift to other Players making them Tradeable among Players.

Greetings

Hallo,

Solang deine Cenedrils hier in diesem Interface auf Slot I und II zusehen/aktiviert sind, sind auch die unten genannten Attributs Boni aktiv.

Das Beschwören von Cenedrils hat keinen Einfluss auf die Attribut Boni.

Grüße

1. At the moment there are no Plans to change how Nero Coins are acquired / Recipes are acquired.

2. Potions from Marcus Dixon are only for AoD PvE and are not usable in PvP.

3. As i wrote above , all Game Mechanics that could give a Player a disadvantage/advantag in AoD PvP ( Cards titles , cenedrils for example) are all deactivated thus giving everyone the same fair Chance.

Yes, I was close to my opponents and the strike hits but no damage

I will contact you via Forum Conversations for further checking about this issue.

Greetings

Are Cenedrils active during this event ? or artefact or robots ? or any prestige advantages ?

AoD PvP removes all your Gear/Titles/Cards upon entering Zone (including prestige / cenedril passive buffs. Robot/Artefact counts as Gear which is also removed on zone entry temporarily)

But, there is something I don't understand : during the matches I have experimented in AoD, I was unable to make any damage to other players while they killed me in one or two strike.

There is some rare Mechanic with one hit possability, this is intended.
    Some / alot of Skills are Melee, where you in range ?