Posts by Daleshy

Ich hatte gestern wieder das gleiche Problem. (übrigens andere auch) Bevor es in eine Ini ging wollte ich einen Relog machen und habe dann 20 min gebraucht um wieder ins Spiel zu kommen. Das Spiel bleibt in der Charakterauswahl stehen und dann geht es nicht weiter. Auch die von Grox genannte Lösung funktionierte nicht. Ich habe den Rechner neu gestartet und auch das brachte keine Lösung. Nach meinen Erkenntnissen ist euch das Problem bekannt und ihr arbeitet daran. Aber es ist langsam mehr als nervig. Ich kann die Datei LauncherErrorLog senden wenn euch das hilft.

Mfg. Pistanos

Wenn du in "Lade Character Daten" hängen bleibst, schließ bitte alle Spiel Clients und warte 5min und log dich erneut ein.

grüße

I had to spend approximately 10 minutes to complete this task, the information of which I have given below.

NPC, is this mission really that difficult?

He gives me items and I am asked to process the items, but it doesn't work. I delete the quest, talk to the NPC again and get the same quest again. I try again and it doesn't work. In this way, I deal with the NPC by taking the task and deleting it. Is this normal?

Hello,

it looks like that you are not guaranteed to get Quest Item.

So you have to hit the anvil a couple of times for quest to complete (without abandoning Quest)

Greetings

Hello,

Sometimes I press Alt+1 but it doesn't work. It only works if I click with the mouse. How can I fix this problem?

As seen in the picture below, Alt+1 is not active.

Hi,

seems like you accidentally deleted or moved alt+1 hotkey to other slot.
    To put it back press esc -> hotkeys and scroll down until you reach "Extra Actionbar"

greetings

Hi,

EN

TR

Should be this currency.

Colour Differences adjustment is on to-do list.

Greetings

Hello, could you take a look to rogue/warden in sw and fix an issue with "Phantom blade" (id 494922). Indeed it randomly makes some random texture/building/tower etc appear on him when hitting guards or ennemy buidlings with this skill and during 2 sw it was the ennemy crystal that spawn on me when I was hitting guard or building and that leads to ennemy's crystal disapeared after we killed it so we couldn't end sw and had to wait until 8pm.

Hi,

is this still an issue ?

greetings

Hi! I'm enjoying the rogue-warden combo! I have a question about the katana though which I want to buy in the future (I've no idea when to use katana and when to use daggers with the rogue).

I want to level the katana upon the training grounds, but I can't find a NPC that sells them. I also can't find a recipe. Any clues where I could get a few disposable katanas?

Hi,

Katanas can be obtained (apart from crafting from endgame Dungeons) from Quest Rewards , also they can be Rented for 7 Days in Atlas from Royal Knight Jovena.

Greetings

Hallo,

im Titelinterface (standard "T") kannst du unter Festival Titel -> Frühlingsregen-Festival alle möglichen erhaltbaren Titel des Events angucken und dessen Anforderungen durchlesen.

Grüße

Привет, уровень защиты повышается, когда на вас нападают монстры. Поэтому, сражаясь, он должен пассивно увеличиваться сам по себе.

Например, вы можете пойти в низкоуровневый инстанс, собрать кучу монстров и позволить им бить вас.

например, ветряная мельница в Логаре

Zur Zeit gibt es wieder ein Problem beim Anmelden im Spiel. Das Spiel bleibt stehen bei "Lade Charakterdaten...". Ein Neustart des PC´s bringt keine Abhilfe.

Vor einiger Zeit gab es dieses Problem schon einmal. Nach einer Serverwartung war aber das Problem behoben. Andere in der Gilde berichten von dem gleichen Problem.

Was kann ich unternehmen?

Für Hilfe wäre ich dankbar.

mfg.

Hi Pistan,

Die DEVs arbeiten bereits an einer lösung des Problems.

Wenn das problem bei dir auftritt , schließe bitte dein Spiel und warte 4-5 Minuten und logge dich dann wieder ein.

Grüße

а по другому никак????

В настоящее время единственный способ получить классы, для разблокировки которых требуется определенная раса, - это сменить расу с помощью билета на смену расы в магазине предметов, да