Posts by Laisha

Also for the Mage/rogue.

While I agreed that this combination had to be nerfed since it was way too strong I think you nerfed Cursed Fangs a bit to much. Even after Flame got nerfed "Cursed Fangs" deal only ~80% of Flames damage, and that is while I buffed my elemental darkness damage. So atm it is only usefull to cast this skill once every 60sec, so you are able to cast "Kiss of the Vampire" and the rest of the time you have to cast "Flame" which is not doing that much damage anymore. (All of this compared to other Mage combinations that use other casts.)

So maybe you could increase the scaling of "Cursed Fang" again (not to the point it was at the beginning) but at least to a level where its actually usefull to cast this spell.

Greetings.

One Suggestion for the mage/knight.

In my opinion what this class misses is an matk boost. The skills per se deal normal damage, compared to oter mage combination. But while most other combinations have a buff that either increases their magical attack (/Priest, /Druid, /...) or their Int (/Warden, /Champion, /Warrior.) or their magical damage (/scout, /rogue, but the Mage/knight only increases his critical magical damage.

So my suggestion is that maybe you adapt one skill so it increases magical attack (e.g. Engergy Influx ) or change electrostatic charge (as you did for the /champ) so that this skill increases your matk. You could also give "enhanced armor" a matk buff. In the second option you don't have the boost permanent so you still have to time the usage of it but it would increase your damage in crucial points.

Greetings

Fixed some skills were rollbacked to old versions of them unintentionally.

I notices that the Blasting Cyclone on the Warrior/Mage was also rollbacked since it has no knockback effect anymore.

Greetings.

Edit: I just tested it and it seems to be a loca mistake.

I found a bug on Warlock/Warrior.

THe skill "Psychic Warrior" shares it's cooldown with the "fast lane" buff from the dalanis nightmare ring. So as soon as I use "Psychic Warrior" I can't use the ring buff for 5min and the other way around.

Greetings.

Regarding Mage/Champion:

Although I agree that the debuf from Ion Storm with 20% increased wind damage was a little bit OP (more so while buffing other classes with this skill) I do not think it was a good idea to remove the proc from aoe skills. What is the purpose of increasing wind damage recieved with an aoe skill when you only can deal single target damage to proc it?

In my opinion it would be better if you decrease the damage dealt by Ion storm when using an aoe, but to remove the proc completley is not a good idea imho, since it is absolutly unnecessary to use Ion storm atm (unless it's a boss fight).

I found a bug on Warlock/Warrior.

When in "weakend" state the skill "Consistent Heart Strike" is supposed to reset the effective time of "weakend", which should be 30sec. It does refresh the effective time but only to 15sec, which is the duration of the debuff before the changes.

Greetings.

they have the same rewards, what you talking about? the only diference its you dont get the earth core... and its good cuse to get core you need run hard mode they can keep geared and stated

And bosses as well as the events are easier.

Just to clarify, we want to run the HM version with less than 6 players (so the instance is harder to clear) and we do not want to make it easier by running normal mode.

Greetings.

Fixed Arcadian Patience was consuming 2 rage every second. You may still see rage loss in combat log but it won’t be effective, only in chat.

Following changes will be applied only in custom instances and Atlantis until next patch.

These were added in the post-Patch Notes Post-Patch Notes 10.2.1.1258, so I don't know if you've seen them already.

Greetings.

I have a question/suggestion regarding a event of Boss 5. When the Boss goes into the event with the lava flames and says "Lava flames? To me!" you don't see whether or not you have a buff/shield when you have certain buffs active (e.g. electrostatic charge, lightning shield, ion storm, wave armor, etc...).

Would it be possible to at least get a buff icon while you have the buff/shield? Because right know you need to see the blue shield around you if you want to know whether you need to run or not.

Greetings.

I have a question regarding "Aldos talisman of the cursed soul". Would it be possible to change the firedamage to elemental damage? Before the class balancing most of the mage combinations did fire damage. So even while using an 1h staff (because you also played Warmage e.g) you could compensate the missing damage from the 2h staff by using the talisman.

Since most mage combinations now deal a different kind of elemental damage (water, light, darkness, earth) the talisman is really bad on at least 5 Mage combinations.

If the talismans nonstat would be changed to elemental damage the 1h saff + talisman combo would be viable again and it would benefit all the former Warmages, that at the moment do not really know what to do with their 1h staff.

Greetings.

I noticed a difference between the skill description and the actual debug (and effect) of thunderstorm. In the description (at least in the german version) it says that the skill "reduces attack- and cast speed of the target".

But the debuff says that the "attack- and movementspeed" of the target are reduced. I tested this with a guild member and it does reduce attack and movement speed but no cast speed.

Greetings.

Btw, big thumbs up and thx, that the Knight/Mage now has a magical attack buff :)

It is missing in patch notes, but thx for it. Tests will follow :)

First of all Big Thanks for buffing this class. Just a quick question. Is it intended that "Silence" (490007) only does 84 Lightdamage? Because this is so little damage that you could just leave it out. And if I remember correctly before the changes that skill did a lot more damage.

Greetings.

In the patchnotes of Patch 10.2.1.1256, the 5th and 6th post from last there is a description error. It says that the skills of Mage/Warden is changed but in both cases its Mage/Druid

Edit: It is already changed so thanks for that =)

While we are suggesting buffs for Knight/mage. Maybe you could change the elemental damage of "Lightning Shield" from wind damage to light damage. Every skill on this class that deals damage, or is supposed to, is based on light damage. If "Whirlwind Shield" would do light damage this class would also have a decent aoe skill.

I have a suggestion for Mage/Priest. Since you buffed the water damage (e.g. Tide Mastery) could you change the Elemental damage of "Rising Tide" (ID 499608) from fire damage to water damage again? Because at the moment Rising Tide is a really bad Fireball (does half of it's damage) so there is no use at all for this skill.

Greetings.

Also about mage/rogue, I would like to report what I think is a bug. The skill Gift of the Baron is taking 5% of your HP every second and Night Refuge is a 3 hits inmune but both together dont work, your own bleed consume those 3 hits inmune in a moment. Could you please change it so your own bleed to take it off?

I wanted to report/mention this as well but a guild member told me that this is the case with all sorts of selfdots/damage absorbs which is why I did not report it. Could a dev give a statement please whether or not this is intended?

I have a question about the Mage/rouge skill "Shadow Shroud" (ID 492927). Would it be possible to change this into a buff? Although I like the change, because the damage of that skill before the patch was way to strong and overall your aoe skills deal more damage, there are some situations in instances whrere it would be better to recieve 10% less damage than to deal more damage, so it would be nice if you can choose whether you want to activate this or not.

Why do the following buffs work together for magic classes "Water embrace" ID 491323 (priest/ scout), "Essence of magic" ID 491587 (mage /priest) and "Mysterious reward" ID 494372 Druid /wardens. And for physical classes, only one thing "The Awakening of the Savage" ID 494364 (druid /warrior) or "Increased attack" ID 490491 (priest).

Why does Hot Stew (ID 200359) only increases physical attack? It's the same thing.
    Why do you want to buff the pysical and magical attack of every class into infinity?

So I tested the Warrior/Mage today in Rofl (with Mage/Warlock and Warlock/Mage as support as well as Druid as Heal).

Overall I like the changes since the damage you deal now is higher than it was before.

The only thing I really don't like nor understand are the "Blasting cyclone" and "Whirlewind". Both deal no damage and now that the Cyclone hasn't any croud control both skills are (imo) useless right now. So maybe give the skills their cc back or at least buff the damage they deal.

Warrior/Mage has always been a class that needs high magical attack, taking away it's magical attack and exchanging it for magical damage will only reduce it's viability in higher inis and increase it's viability in lower ones.

In HoS for example, warrior/mage would probably be one of if not the top dps, but take it to gorge and up and it might be one of the lowest ones.

Please, consider keeping the effect amount per stack the same but changing it back to magical attack power.

I have not tested it yet, but I will later today, but I don't totaly agree with that. The Warmage still has a decent amount of maggical attack (I have fullbuffed with w/m about 1,3kk to 1,5kk magical attack) and with recent changes to Mage classes you see many different class combinations that can reduce the magical defense of tho bosses (Mage/Warlock, /rouge, /druid) or buff your magical attack further (/priest) not to mention all the other class combinations that either buff your attack or reduce the defence even further.

As mentioned above I will test this later today but overall I think this class can deal decent damage in all instances.

Edit:
    I don't know what to think of blasting cyclone. The damage this skill deals is really low and know that it doesn't have the "knock-down" effect I think it's not that usefull. (Again, only tested on puppets and Balton clone)