Posts by Laisha

So I tested the Scout/Warlock today and I have to say that this class is way to overpowered.

I killed 1 organ in Jerath event in under 5sec and deleted Nayat even faster.

Without any additional buffs I constantly had a 6-7kk dps in the trash and 3 shoted Balton. (from 60% Hp tp 0 with one Snipe)

The main reason, in my opinion, is that the cast speed isn't capped at .5. So even though you can't cast faster than .5 every exceeding point in cast speed still increases the damage of your skills. This was changed in the physical damage formula a few weeks ago and needs to be changed here as well asap.

Another skill that is too strong is Poisonous Will. The 72% increasment was a bit too much in my opinion.

Edit: Also maybe reduce the passive magical damage of ranged weapons that you get with Shooting Mastery and Ranged weapon mastery.

Anyway these are just my impressions after testing this class a little bit ;)

Greetings.

Also regarding

Mage/Warrior

• Fixed Elemental Explosion was increasing cooldown of Thunderstorm to 30 seconds unintentionally.

The cooldown is now at 18 seconds, as it should be, but you forgot to add the 10% decrement ;)

Speaking of decrement, I think the decrement on Aquatic Storm (Mage/Priest) is too low atm. This combination is one of the strongest Mage Combinations, if not the strongest. The fact that you can buff your water damage a lot makes Aquatic Storm even stronger,so maybe increase the decrement to 12% or 15%.

Greetings.

Hi,

regarding the following fix from latest patch:

Fixed Nature’s Balance effect was disappearing after some time unintentionally.

The poison damage of Nature's Balance still doesn't work. It doesn't matter wether I have 20 or 0 points of Nature's Power, each skill does the same damage.

Also Summon Sandstorm still consumes 5 points of Nature's Power (still don't know if this is intended) and does no damage, so you loose 5% magical damage and poison damage (if it works) for a skill that does no damage whatsoever. Please consider buffings sandstorm and to let it consume only 1 point of Nature's Power (as it says in the skill describton).

Greetings.

As Cruvor mentioned, the Spear and Gun drop at Sydaphex. There is also a new bullet type, so you do not have to use the golden ones for arcadia coins. These drop at every boss in HoS (normal).

Greetings.

Implemented new weapons to sealed weapon fragments.

Thank you for implementing the magical crossbow, dagger and 2-handed sword. I just have a question regarding the nonstats that improve while increasing the power level.

Each of those weapons is, at least in my opinion, designed for a magical class (Mage/Scout, Druid/Scout, Knight/Mage, Mage/Rogue etc...) but all these weapons increase the physical attack nonstat which is quite useless for every mdps/heal.

So maybe switch physical and magical attack points, so that physical points are static and magical attack dynamicly increases with power level of the weapon.

Greetings.

I also tested that after you mentioned it and it seems that Elemental Discipline only proccs if the skill is critical.

https://gyazo.com/348f8cd99607feec364ed8687b822e16

That is one of my tests.

Greetings.

It's not only those skills but every skill that does poison damage.

Edit: I also think, I'M not sure though, that the skills which didn't get buffed with last patch, e.g Psychic Arrows, are doing the exact damage as before so maybe poison damage isn't increased at all with the increasment of Poison Damage from Nature's Power.

Greetings.

Reduced Summon Sandstorm cooldown to 2 seconds, changed it to be channel skill that channels for 5 hits

First of all, thank you for buffing/changing that skill.

I have just one question. Is it intended that each prog consumes 1 point of Nature's power? Because if it is this will decrease the aoe damage of this combination a lot since you're at 0 Nature's power after casting "Summon Sandstorm" 4 times which will not only decrease the magical damage but also the poison damage of this class, which you increased with the latest patch.

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene

Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright

It's our town, everybody scream

In this town of Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

About getting skills with cast but instant like wd/d will help but imho class would still be lacking some buffs if you wanna burst, 15+18% poison isn't nearly enough to call it a burst.

I agree. I also think that this is not enough but I wanted to improve this class in small steps so that it won't get buffed like hell and is op.

Greetings.

Regarding Scout/Warlock:

What this combo lacks, imo, are cast multis. Every other magical combination benefits greatly from these multis. Almost every skill of the Scout/Warlock is an instant so this class misses these multis. Maybe you could change the skills as you did with Warden/Druid. Make it's skills a cast and affterwards an instant. Because atm, this class does almost no damage.

The double focus cost is not that bad, in my opinon. You have enough focus reduce skills/titles etc. and with latest changes (with the last patch) this class uses less skills that cost focus anyway.

Greetings.

Druid/Warlock:

First of all, I personally really like the design of this combination.

I don't really mind the low HP since you don't need them in the current instances. And although it's true that there are some parts where you get damage there are currently so many classes that reduce damage and you have skills that reduce incoming damage like "Mother Earth's Protection" or "Rock Protection". So in my opinion this is just a timing aspect/ coordination with your party members.

My main concern on this class is that the damage output is really low.

As mentioned above already "Sandstorm" is a joke. The damage is non-existent AND you can't even spam it because of its cooldown. So you have no aoe damage whatsoever. This would be fine if the class would do an huge amount of single target dps, which it doesn't. Even with 20 points of Nature's Power and 3 stacks of Toxic Poison the damage output is really low.

So, in comparison with other magical damage classes there is no reason to play this class because not only is the single target and aoe dps much lower than it is on other mdps combos but this combination does not even have any real support for the rest of the raid, which most other magical classes have.

Greetings.

Scout/Warlock:

Regarding the focus problems, I disagree. You have the level 100 ISS and the title from Rofl that both reduce the focus cost of skills. Together with dwarven ale you can easily burst over 1min.

But I tested this class in rofl today and me and my guild members think that the skills still scale with physical attack. If not then there is something else wrong with the damage calculation because if I use fullbuffed Snipe (with over 2kk Matk) and it does a criticl 3,8kk hit, there is something wrong or this combination is useless atm.

Edit: It does scale with magical attack and damage but there is still something wrong.

Added Thunderstorm 10% damage decrement for each extra target, reduced cooldown to 18 seconds.

Is it intended that this doen't apply to the Thunderstorm of the Mage/Warrior? Because this Thunderstorm still has 30sec CD and no decrement.

Greetings.

Das sind einfach die Inhalte, welche für Spieler interessant sind, die sich schon ein wenig mit dem Spiel auskennen bzw. sind das auch z.T die Unterschiede zwischen CoA und dem "offi" Runes. Das ist nur eine Auflistung der Inhalte, die CoA interessant machen.

Translation:

These are just some facts that are for players that already have a basic understanding of the game, e.g. because they played on the official server. It is just a List of things that make CoA interessting or list the benefits you have here compared to other games.

Greetings.

Also a question, In one of last month patches, poison dmg was added into mage elemental passive skill. Is there a mage coming with that type of dmg or whats the point to add something we can't use?

Some of the new elite skills are already visable in Charplan, so yes there are some magical poison classes (unless that gets changed before release). ;)

Greetings.

A question regarding Aquatic Storm (492928) of Mage/Priest. Is it possible to let the damage numbers appear while the skill channels and not after? It is just my personal opinion but I find it really confusing and half of the time I think I have a crit because on every other channels I use , e.g. Thudnerstorm, the damage numbers appear while channeling and not after.

Greetings.

Fixed Beast Awakening had wrong attack speed calculation.

Just a general question regarding the attack speed calculation. How did you change the formula because I'm quite confused. Unless I have at least to attack speed buffs my skills deal more damage with a 2h-staff than with 1h + runes.

Also before this patch I think, while u had a wand equipped, you gained 2% damage for 1% attack speed. If this is still the case thats not working, since I don't even get 1% damage for 1% attack speed.

Maybe if a DEV could explain the new attack speed formula that would help a lot.

Thanks in advance

Greetings.

I have a question regarding Mages in general.

Where do you see the Mage atm? Because the way I see it, the burst damage compared to pDDS (scouts, rogues, champs..and YES, I compare with the same equipment) is almost nonexistent(20-30kk hit to 200kk hit). AoE wise most physical damage dealers will outdamage you, without a doubt. Atm the Mage is, imho, nothing more than a support class for some pdds. Sure some have quite a nice AoE or burst damage, but its nothing compared to most p-damage dealers.

Greetings.

Scout/Mage

Seriously, like I said before in this thread. Change "Wind’s Whistle" back to 100% damage or maybe 50%.

Think a player with gear t13/14 and bow t18 shouldn't comment because u have mega patt + dmg from your gear and then maybe this class is op but player with gear t10/11 bow 14/16 it will not feel this strong dmg. I didn't play yet this class but a change 300% to 50% it's absurd think ;) Then u will have only aoe dmg for trash.

What you seem to miss that the gear is irrelevant since he tested every combination with the same gear. So, because of that, the difference between secondary classes does not change. It doesn't matter what gear you have, as long as its the same with every combination. This would only be relevant if he tested one class with worse gear, but since he didn't this does not make any sense.

Greetings