Orkham [Patch 11.1.1.1000]

• This is a getting feedback post, please participate if you are interfering with mentioned weapons.

If I understand it correct, now it will be easier to roll magical stat in magical 2-H sword for example? How about ppl (like me xD) who spend about 900 crystals (im not joking 900 xD) to roll this weapon before this possible change? xD Because i tried to be fast, i lost it, and now every player will do it with few times less cost? It's a bit not fair if i understand it correct.

Greetings
    Airforce

• This is a getting feedback post, please participate if you are interfering with mentioned weapons.

If I understand it correct, now it will be easier to roll magical stat in magical 2-H sword for example? How about ppl (like me xD) who spend about 900 crystals (im not joking 900 xD) to roll this weapon before this possible change? xD Because i tried to be fast, i lost it, and now every player will do it with few times less cost? It's a bit not fair if i understand it correct.

Greetings
    Airforce

You are not alone. Same for me and other in my guild.

I tell to myself always "be patient and you'll get it cheaper"

It never worked XD

Call it shit happens and forget it. It is the best you can do

Greetings
    Airforce

An older generation are always careful about youngest, that they do not make mistakes (c) Edik DeWise

Greetings
    Airforce

Hey :)

I totally understand your point. For me, it was also 300 stones on the magic dagger and more than 100 on 1h-hammer before I saw a proper attribute for the first time. It's still a long way from 900 like yours, but I think a change like this could help the MDPS classes in general, especially for the future, who have to wield and roll such weapons.

Greetings

• Official Post

It is not, this will be changed but there is no ETA.

Greetings

There seems to be another issue, where weaponbased attackspeed (like Axeattackspeed) also only works on the weapon itself.

If you use X weapon type atttack speed stat on X weapon type weapon, it will affect only the weapon its attached to, which is intended. If you use X weapon type attack speed stat on Y weapon type, it will affect all X weapon type equipped.

Greetings

• Warrior/Mage
      • Changed Lightning Burn Weapon to reduce aggro by 20% additionally.

At least in Orkham it does not work yet. In character interface also the reduction is not shown. Could you please take a look into it?
  • Hi, i have an idea. Sometimes we pull maximum roll on good stats but our red negative attribute destroys our green stat.

Bring another type of corruption crystal that only changes our negative attribute. Of course make it expensive, for an example 1 pnc = 1 negative attribute crystal

• Official Post

There seems to be another issue, where weaponbased attackspeed (like Axeattackspeed) also only works on the weapon itself.

If you use X weapon type atttack speed stat on X weapon type weapon, it will affect only the weapon its attached to, which is intended. If you use X weapon type attack speed stat on Y weapon type, it will affect all X weapon type equipped.

Greetings

This will be changed with next patch, along with damage attributes.

Greetings

• In my case, it's not consuming resources and not creating new arrows, it only shows the progress bar and countdown.

It's as you can see, there's a crafting progress bar, but it's not consuming my resources even though I meet the conditions for crafting arrows.

Edited once, last by Ramer: Połączono post napisane przez Ramer do tego postu. ().

• Official Post

In my case, it's not consuming resources and not creating new arrows, it only shows the progress bar and countdown.

It's as you can see, there's a crafting progress bar, but it's not consuming my resources even though I meet the conditions for crafting arrows.

As resolved in other place it is about missing Arcadia Coins which are not displayed in UI due no patched files, while change was taken into account along with latest server restart.

Greetings

• Bitte prüft die Möglichkeit, dass für alle Klassen die laufend Munition benötigen die Kosten erschwinglich bleiben. Die Klassen sind dadurch etwas benachteiligt. Ändert z.B. beim NPC vor Orkham statt Pfeile sehr teuer herzustellen einfach wie bisher die Pfeile für Arcadia-Münzen zu kaufen. Für 10000 Pfeile 2500 Arcadia-Münzen wäre noch ok.

mfg.

• Another idea I got in mind.

As plate tank you "should" parry a lot.

Gloves with an effect, that trigger an AoE damage, if you parry a hit. this aoe should have a low aggro multiplier (maybe 1.2-1.5) with a range of 70.

With such gloves, a parry tank would benefit a lot. Gloves should also be include in set bonus.

An additional knight change should be increasing the values of the skill ID 490174, to have a better parry rate in orkham.

Greetings

• Regarding latest patch:

- Adjusted plate pieces dynamic attributes. Contact with DEV if you had max. rolled pieces.Max roll on plate belt for example has 788 crit. that is around 1330 at T13. The chain belt gives nearly 2.5k crit at t13 o.oIs there still any mistake in the plate set? I fear a massive power creap from dps classes with new sets o.o

• I rly dont understand this new second gloves you have added. In my opinion we dont need to be pushed to play with katana or to be scout. In my opinion 1h with no shiled talisman or any other weapon in offhand will be incresed as i know every rogue is played with double daggers wich means if we take gloves only option is katana.

Pls reconsider this and change this option witch is not fair to players who dont play with katana.
    I dont like option to be pushed only for normal set or to be scout...

Thanks in forward

• Official Post

I rly dont understand this new second gloves you have added. In my opinion we dont need to be pushed to play with katana or to be scout. In my opinion 1h with no shiled talisman or any other weapon in offhand will be incresed as i know every rogue is played with double daggers wich means if we take gloves only option is katana.

Pls reconsider this and change this option witch is not fair to players who dont play with katana.

Thanks in forward

This is different option for each gameplay decision, rather than a forced option. You can play however you want. Gauntlets of the Shadow is stronger for everything else, which is also not an option to force the player to play non ranged/katana.

Greetings

• I rly dont understand this new second gloves you have added. In my opinion we dont need to be pushed to play with katana or to be scout. In my opinion 1h with no shiled talisman or any other weapon in offhand will be incresed as i know every rogue is played with double daggers wich means if we take gloves only option is katana.

Thanks in forward

if the gloves buff is stronger than the offhand weapon, you can theoretically play r/wrd for example without a second weapon

• I mean it shoud give buff even i have my offhand equiped.. Thats what my thoughts first was about this.

Mostly if you look none of other classes making double gloves cuz other option is way better for mdd or chain players.

Thanks for fast replay

• Hi,

I just saw that plate jewellery of Orkham loose crit dmg (ring), and even p-dmg (set bonus).

Is this intended? My math tells me, that the overall aggro will be reduced for physical tanks using this set instead of rofl set

you'll get more crit rate, where I can understand the loss of crit dmg, but the loss of p-dmg seems like a mistake

Greetings

• Hello, new lower set can be created with items from orkham. But people cant do anything with their gold lower set.

So everyone sells it in ah. My suggestion is to bring a new feature to use rofl gold items ( lower set and accesorries) to make new orkham items with less materials. Lets give NPC rofl gold item and create our new items without blueprint.

I feel like nobody will be able to sell their gold rofl items in ah. Maybe this could be more useful.