Orkham [Patch 11.1.1.1000]

• Official Post

Changes are to reduce the sustain while increasing burst. To reduce sustain, another step was taken by reducing DoTs by 45% in orkham.

Just to clarify, katana is not receiving any change except for Rogue/Mage and Rogue/Warlock. (Rogue/Warrior too but Katana is less likely used on Rogue/Warrior). It is slightly strengthened by this change so katana can be considered as an option for at least few of Rogues, as it initially was intended to, instead of being a pure warrior weapon.

Greetings

• Hey,

you talking about smth, we cant agree with. This is a run we did rn in Orkham.
    Our Teamplay is on a good spot. So the conditions for the dps is almost same there. As we can see the top 4 dps are cloth + chain. After this there is comming far behind a leather dps. Even in burst or offburst. It doesnt matter.
    Leather nerf i dont know, why its necessary. Even there is no new gear build yet. Pls just dont compare smth in necro, rofl or whatever.
    Gear is almost on an equal level. Weapon rolls everyone has almost BiS.
    If you need me to provide more information hit me up.

~ Greetings

Edit: Katana on Rouge is compared to the Katana on Warriors pretty, pretty, PRETTY dogshit. beside trying to get perfect slice with having million of effects around you. You benefit is so less its insane. Warriors click 1 button get 10% heal and 25 rage. Maybe change the effect of Katana buff, or the way you can obtain it. ~ Since Katana in my eyes is useless

Edit1: M/Wl on first place was while run M/W

• I've had the below issue so many times today only that I started to believe that this is a not fine at this point...

Can you please change the stats pool so that when you finally get a good green stat you don't get a red stat that directly nerfs it? (nerf is even bigger than the benefit in most cases XD)

image.png?ex=65de70b5&is=65cbfbb5&hm=c173ce57420a354ac8779d5067ea24944f80f1bc48273880fbd1bd9f2c551c40&=image.png?ex=65de7068&is=65cbfb68&hm=700c8ec79c2cfd0fb6079030f2a7b284b0a3e032ae8affb0db718f19008e7778&=

image.png?ex=65de6f6e&is=65cbfa6e&hm=40b806e38df150176a480b03f29d235bab9569e208d9073857ffd6bf82e32cfa&= image.png?ex=65de5e6c&is=65cbe96c&hm=589a7670fe249fa44c70dd44979b79b68282ed2d708d32fbb62af2f0e4fb48bd&=image.png?ex=65de6c4f&is=65cbf74f&hm=291e92fd676f8d22c8671b36497249cbc15930a33a607acb4f2b96f0298743dd&=

• Official Post

I've had the below issue so many times today only that I started to believe that this is a not fine at this point...

Can you please change the stats pool so that when you finally get a good green stat you don't get a red stat that directly nerfs it? (nerf is even bigger than the benefit in most cases XD)

This is happening due to getting relevant stats has same chance for both good and bad stat slot, this chance is adjusted for second slot now.

Greetings

• Please add the option to purchase arrows/bullets/throwing knives, or increase the number of ways to obtain these items. It's a bit frustrating that there's such a small amount available, and some combinations practically need three times as much to complete one Orkham run.

• Hi, do we need to clear orkham to convert our corrupted tier stones into real mana stones ? Can you just change NPCs to be clickable without clearing instance ? Because sometimes we need to use NPCs immediately and we have no party to clear instance

• Official Post

Hi, do we need to clear orkham to convert our corrupted tier stones into real mana stones ? Can you just change NPCs to be clickable without clearing instance ? Because sometimes we need to use NPCs immediately and we have no party to clear instance

NPC doesn't require anything except removal of wall, which doesn't require any mob clear.

Greetings

• Hi

are there plans to reimplement /implement new Rogue Gloves ?

as of now there are only Katana Gloves , nothing about dagger or even other weapons ( 1h axe , 1/2h Hammers etc)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Its a shame that only high end player can use the new t-stones and they earn a alot of diamonds just because most of the players dont have access to orkham so it would be nice if u could do something about that.

• Its a shame that only high end player can use the new t-stones and they earn a alot of diamonds just because most of the players dont have access to orkham so it would be nice if u could do something about that.

you know that stones you farm in Arfance forge and transform to corrupt with the AF NPC , can be sold to other Players ?

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Elo there...

first of all, i like orkham rlly much, its shorter than dc, has a lot of funny events, trash diversity is very high and you can't solve everything with "just burst". The instance felt like a mixture of Tikal, IDK and ROFL but you only have the fun parts of those instances :thumbup:

BUT could you please put the real endboss at the actual end of the instance? Right now that Muddrass and his Buddies feels much stronger and more complex than the Ascended Xemen, which isn't feeling well. I mean, you have 3 phases and the boss(es) in each phase have different attack patterns, casts, you need entirely different gameplay to pass them, take care of positioning, run away from stuff, dodge stuff, use cleanses, be aware of aggro resets, there are actually multiple oneshot events. Even the Zhargos Worldboss on HM has less mechanics than this. This is by far one of the most complex bosses in the entire game and it's a FIRST boss 🤯

Imagine you're running IDK but have to kill Thynos instead of Mole King at the very beginning. Or run Lv 72 ini (dont remember the name rn) and Da'Dalodin is your first encounter. You can do it, but after that intense fight, the entire instance still awaits to be run (and the manticore dude are nothing compared to orkham crocs and his friends at all)!

On our firstclear the boss felt really good. you were able to skip the annoying stuff and burst it down if you had enough DPS. But then you changed 1000 things and now it feels like we were attempting on an entirely new instance that held us down from starting to farm it properly.

So please either disarm the boss so it's not as deadly anymore, or make players able to skip certain difficult events in phase 2 and 3 by DPS. In orkham it generally feels like you're punished for dealing more damage, which leads me to the question why I even should progress any further with my gear?! Doesn't make sense to me rn... :/

• Official Post

On our firstclear the boss felt really good. you were able to skip the annoying stuff and burst it down if you had enough DPS. But then you changed 1000 things and now it feels like we were attempting on an entirely new instance that held us down from starting to farm it properly.

First clears were skipping almost all tactics, so key tactics were changed to not be skippable with dps. Many still can be skipped. We don't plan to change this currently.

Greetings

• Hi, Orkham is really beatiful instance but you need to change some stuff in corrupted weapon rolling. I mean for an example you can delete Staff Attack Speed bonus. Which class needs Staff Attack Speed ? And you should delete some negative stats from some weapons. For an example Magical weapons should never get negative magical attack bonus.

Imagine you rolled 24 staff damage but your negative stat is 50% magical attack. So you need to roll again and again.

привет всем. я полностью поддерживаю Daddyflacko мнение.
    если задуматься, то можно приравнять нпс который меняет заготовки на тир к нпсам которые меняют:
    1.монеты аркадии на сувы...
    2.сувы на алмы... и т.д.
    Не правильно то, что доступ ограничен к обмену итема на итем. Можно сделать дополнительные сложности по квестам, чтобы была возможность в доступе к нпс обмена заготовок тира на сам тир

(скажу тихо) я не знаю как было бы лучше, но осмелюсь предложить:
    1.добавить в общий доступ нпс с обменом заготовок тира на сам тир (поставить его вне данжа).
    2. убрать свитки повторного прохождения Тайной Кузницы.
    3.ограничить вход в аркану, например пятница, суббота и воскресенье ( т.е. сделать вход три раза в неделю - подобие оборонки)

на мой взгляд так будет справедливо по отношению к пользователям разных слоев развития

С уважением к вам, Fiaso

Hi everybody. I fully support your opinion.

If you think about it, you can equate the NPC that changes Corrupted Tier to Normal:

1. Arcadia Coins on Ancient Mementos...

2. Ancient Mementos on Dias... etc.

It is not correct that access is limited to the exchange of item for item. You can make additional difficulties on quests so that there will be opportunity to access the NPCs of the exchange Corrupted Tier

(I will say quietly) I do not know how it would be better, but I dare suggest:

1. Add NPC that could change Corrupted Tier to Normal (put it outside the dungeon).

2. Remove the scrolls for repeat Arcane Forge.

3. limit the entrance to the Arcane Forge, for example, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (i.e. make an entrance three times on week - a kind of solve)

In my opinion, this will be fair to users of different levels of power

Best regards, Fiaso

• Farmed tiers in arcance forge can be transmuted with charges to corrupted tiers.

THese corrupted tiers can then be changed to normal ones, without any cost. So in my opinion, corrupted tiers are the same like normal tiers and everyone can access to arcane forge without a limit, because everyone can buy reset tickets.

I see no problem in it at all. If you want to sell, just sell corrupted tiers.

• In my opinion it is wrong to unlock the NPC only after an Orkham clear. It's an element of the game that should be accessible to every player. Every player can enter the Arcane Forge, but about 60-70% of the server cannot use these stones, they sacrifice time, charges and gold to sell them to the other 30%.

They are of the same value, but they are sold at different prices, Corrupted Tiers are always cheaper than normal ones, which is because only certain players can use them.

• In my opinion it is wrong to unlock the NPC only after an Orkham clear. It's an element of the game that should be accessible to every player. Every player can enter the Arcane Forge, but about 60-70% of the server cannot use these stones, they sacrifice time, charges and gold to sell them to the other 30%.

They are of the same value, but they are sold at different prices, Corrupted Tiers are always cheaper than normal ones, which is because only certain players can use them.

I really don't get it. Why sould it be accesible to everyone, if it is a part of reward for the instance clear?