Warden Class [Feedback]

• 8e77b962af4b51978f3df293607fb9de.png

Can you consider updating this global value to ~ 50%? Wardens and Priest/Warrior are currently underperforming heavily, even in Orkham.

I also did not hear that Mage/Scouts and Priest/Scouts are breaking the meta.

• I suggest to change sonic chop from warden bard to dynamic cd like piercing arrow min: 1.5 or 2 sec max 3sec cd depending on mainhandweapon atk speed

WjQl7HI.jpeg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

Edited once, last by Idhril ().

• Hello, in my opinion wardens are not strong as other chain classes and they need some changes. Can you change some skills :

Make this skill increase our physical damage by 16.2%

Make this skill also increase our pet's physical attack speed by 15%

Change this skill to give us 18% physical damage instead sword and axe damage.

And you should also change base damage of pets. Pets need higher physical damage in instances.

• I disagree.

Pets are very strong right now. Especially Warden/Rogue and Warden/Scout can compete with any strong class.

• I disagree.

Pets are very strong right now. Especially Warden/Rogue and Warden/Scout can compete with any strong

Well, i play warden/mage usually. I didnt play warden/scout or warden/rogue so much. Classes like warden/mage need some changes My pet does 20kk hit maximum on burst. I dont know how much your pet hits. But in my opinion 20kk hit is not enough for burst to compete with other chains

• I disagree.

Pets are very strong right now. Especially Warden/Rogue and Warden/Scout can compete with any strong

Well, i play warden/mage usually. I didnt play warden/scout or warden/rogue so much. Classes like warden/mage need some changes My pet does 20kk hit maximum on burst. I dont know how much your pet hits. But in my opinion 20kk hit is not enough for burst to compete with other chains

Do you already have the two new sets? Pets scale enormously with your patk (apart from Chiron, which scales with your pdmg), so the difference is very noticable.

Moreover, Warden/Rogue deals quite significant burst damage on its own and Warden/Mage should be played with Nature Crystal for the major part of the instance, so you can't reduce those classes to just their pets.

In my experience, the only Warden that performs under the average is Warden/Warlock.

Moreover, if you want to maximize Oak walker pet damage, you have to adjust your titles, robot and dynamic attributes.

PS: My highest Sepal Stab (with patk roll) was 60kk with Xemens bugged dmg mitigation and 39kk on Runic Machinery I believe.

• Well, i heard that warden/rogue is good. But i can also say that warden/warlock is very bad and it really needs some buffs.

They should increase pet's attributes

• Warden/Scout

• Changed Sacrifice of the Pirate to be toggleable skill.

With the toggle, the -dmg debuff on Chiron is temporary so basicly Warden/Scout now has free perm 30% pdmg buff. Please fix the debuff on Chiron to be permanent and to reapply the debuff if summoning a new Chiron.

Warden/Warlock

• Increased Essence of Poison damage gain to 32.5% from 24%.
    • Increased Psychic Shadow physical damage scaling to 20% from 10%.

Could still need some love. I like the idea to make it scale more with physical dmg but the physical attack scaling is still so much stronger, making pdmg food useless in comparison. Can you further increase the physical damage scaling, but reduce the physical attack scaling?

• Warden tanks still have the problem with big pulls, because Power of the Wood Spirit only hits 6 targets and Cross Chop hits around your target.

I suggest to change Cross Chop for warden/knight, /Champ and /warrior, that it is an AoE around yourself like Whirlwind Shield from knight

Greetings

• Regarding Warden/Warrior

Right now Coat of Arms is kinda useless imho.

I suggest to change Coat of Arms (ID 494611) that it is an aura to oneself. giving the same buff to oneself like it is now (30% def and 20% parry) and giving all raid members in 200 range pdef based on 5% of the caster.

Greetings.