Mage Class [Feedback]

• if we use elemental catalysis we will just wait 4 minutes to use our skill again

Like all other classes? XD surprise

I was literally going to say the same thing 😂

Mages have been spoiled for a long time with op iss ( old % int passively , reset your 3 min buff…) that is not the norm, 3 min buffs are special skills and every other class has to use them wisely. Also reseting 75% of cd is still op imo 😂 imagine if scouts could reset arrow of essence too

• We are not dps or cps, guitar/lute doesn't give dmg, it's mostly useless. Lets not forget that.

Warlocks "3min" have 90s cd. Mages had 2x 3min. That was the difference.

• We are not dps or cps, guitar/lute doesn't give dmg, it's mostly useless. Lets not forget that.

That’s exactly what makes mages op imo,not being impacted by cast speed/attack speed buffs, they are completely independent of supports. Wl/m dies => who cares I can reset my op 3 min and still do dmg. On the other hand dps and cps class take a big hit from bad or dead wl/m. Just do the math on how much dmg warp charge contributes to a dps class vs mages

That’s exactly what makes mages op imo,not being impacted by cast speed/attack speed buffs, they are completely independent of supports. Wl/m dies => who cares I can reset my op 3 min and still do dmg. On the other hand dps and cps class take a big hit from bad or dead wl/m. Just do the math on how much dmg warp charge contributes to a dps class vs mages

Exactly. Mages don't need all the attack speed and cast speed support that is available through all the useful meta support classes like Scout/Priest that give such atk speed and cast speed buffs and who in the world needs the 10% mdmg from warp charge if you have mdmg on your Catalysis already? Yes, mages are completely independant of any support that exists in the entire game due to their insanely high Matt that needs no support at all to deal damage if your gear is just high enough :thumbup: kappa

Btw, why is everyone talking about 3m buffs? My Elemental Catalysis has 4 min CD except for 2 mages (M/S and M/B)? Am I playing a different game again? :/

You mean the skill every warlock (dps, support, heal, tank) can use? Yes, I imagine you are 90% of the instance without that 🙂

• Mage 85 iss is really useless at the moment. We cant reset our catalysis when we want. And when it resets our skill. It gives it 60 sec cooldown again. After 60 seconds we dont need to use catalysis again because all mobs would be dead by then. I hope they bring old iss back or change this iss to reset catalysis cooldown by 100%

Mage/champion class has lost a lot of dmg atm. Hammer+talisman gives us extra cast speed but we lost 10% wind dmg because you removed electrostatic charge's wind dmg buff. Extra cast speed is only useful at long-time boss fights such as

Rock Giant Khat Boss and Jerath Boss. And in my opinion Mage/Champion shouldnt be powerful against boss. This class is a powerful AoE class and it should deal its damage with aoe skills. When you brought hammer + talisman to this class, you made it a little bit powerful against bosses. But it lost 10% wind dmg in total. I hope you fix this class soon. Please remove

45 Elite Skill and bring back old skill. If you want people to use magical hammer, you should buff champion/bard or druid/rogue

Edited 3 times, last by grknkrdn1299: grknkrdn1299 tarafından oluşturulan bir mesaj bu mesaj ile birleştirildi. ().

• Bug report, ID: 501554. This buff says 15% dmg increased but the skill 491171 increase it by 25%. Just change the 15% to 25% in text, skill is working fine.

• A Suggestion for Mage/Druid.

Subterraneous Blade. Change this skill to inflict damage twice when we have at least 10x Green Guardian stacks. Because when we attack mobs, we are moving always and we lose our stacks every second. We can never have 20x stacks while moving. Skill ID: 494564

Cosmic Call. This skill has very good damage but it has a very long cooldown time. If you reduce its cooldown time mage/druid could be better on area damage. As you know this class is weak on single target. At least it we should use this skill more often on big pulls. Skill ID:499623

Edited 2 times, last by grknkrdn1299: grknkrdn1299 tarafından oluşturulan bir mesaj bu mesaj ile birleştirildi. ().

• M/WD

499620 this ability makes the damage do double, but the second is weaker. this skill has no effect on set skill 490230 . Damage from this skill is dealt one at a time . I suggest to 499620 it had an effect on 490230 .

I walked this mage in the arena of darkness . when attacking bosses he did more damage when using aoe combos . not worth using here 494049 . this ability only deals 1798+0.2int damage .

• You had said mage/scout will get further changes but it is still a weak class. Since you nerfed it's pet, it became really weak class. I hope you increase pet's damage. And please bring Electrostatic Charge Expertise Skill back to mage/champion.

Mage/Champion should be powerful against mobs, not against boss. With hammer + talisman it is a little bit more powerful against boss. But it is less powerful on mobs. I hope you fix mage/scout and mage/champion soon. These were two of my favourite classes. I want to see them to be good classes like before.

• Is it possible to change Mage/Rouge Skill Gift from the Baron like the Scout Blood-Arrow skill that he ticks only when u attack some mobs or a mob is in a radius from 50 ?

would be nice

and the a little life point reduction for using it cause its hard to play it sometimes and its nicer for healers

And fix it on Mage/Knight that the Lightstars Skill cant hit the oragns in rolf on b3

if you use it the damage will be 0 on Organs would be nice when it will be fix too

Greetings

• And fix it on Mage/Knight that the Lightstars Skill cant hit the oragns in rolf on b3

if you use it the damage will be 0 on Organs would be nice when it will be fix too

Are you standing close enough to the organs? Stars is an AoE spell, so it misses on organs if you're too far away, just like all other aoes do :/

yes i stand close enough dont worry i know how aoe's will work

• Are you standing close enough to the organs? Stars is an AoE spell, so it misses on organs if you're too far away, just like all other aoes do :/

yes i stand close enough dont worry i know how aoe's will work

Maybe close enough isn't actually close enough. I remember the spell missed by standing like 1 pixel away from the organs, so I had to cuddle with it like no other class had to :/ Same for mage/priest pre-patch with it's Vortex spell that uses more or less the same mechanics I guess :/

• Last Change on mage/druid is not enough, i mean thanks for opportunity to reset cooldown of ID:499623 by 45 seconds. But this is so difficult while we walk. Every second we lose our Green Guardian stacks. I suggest you to reset this skill's cooldown by 45 seconds if we have 10x stacks at least. And this skill should also deal double damage while we have 10x stacks at least ID:494564

• Last Change on mage/druid is not enough, i mean thanks for opportunity to reset cooldown of ID:499623 by 45 seconds. But this is so difficult while we walk. Every second we lose our Green Guardian stacks. I suggest you to reset this skill's cooldown by 45 seconds if we have 10x stacks at least. And this skill should also deal double damage while we have 10x stacks at least ID:494564

I think the stacks should work same as wl/m stacks. If you stop moving they stop going down and not keep decreasing for 2 more seconds. It¡s really not pleasant to play.

• I think the stacks should work same as wl/m stacks. If you stop moving they stop going down and not keep decreasing for 2 more seconds. It¡s really not pleasant to play.

It would be fine also. When we want to use our skills, we could just stop and use . Then we can use Cosmic call and Subterraneous Blade.

• Mage/Scout's pet is still weak even after you increased its magical attack. When i use burst my pet has 12m magical attack but only around 400k magical damage. This is really nonsense. Pet hits like 5m maximum. Warden classes hit around 20m.

This pet is still useless. Please increase pet's magical damage like you increased its matk power.

This is m/s pet damage :

As you can see, even if i use my burst my pet hits only around 4-5m.

And look at warden pet's sebal stab skill

Here is warden pet's auto attacks:

Please increase mage/scout's pet's magical damage. This class is so weak compared to other pet classes

• Are you buffed while running instances? My pet deals like 40-50% of my damage and it's really op now. Easily 50% more damage than other mages in DC and even in abbey it's decent and equal to M/W :/ I'd vote for a 20% nerf of this class instead, it's just too strong now...