Mage Class [Feedback]

• You said mage/scout would get changes in next patches. But it has not been changed so much since then. Its pet is still very weak. Even Shot skill makes better damage than m/s pet. Pet has very low damage, you already reduced pet's magical attack and i think that should be enough. Can you bring pet's magical damage back ?

Just look at these values of pet. Even warden pet has like 300k physical damage at least when we summon it.

• You said mage/scout would get changes in next patches. But it has not been changed so much since then. Its pet is still very weak. Even Shot skill makes better damage than m/s pet. Pet has very low damage, you already reduced pet's magical attack and i think that should be enough. Can you bring pet's magical damage back ?

Just look at these values of pet. Even warden pet has like 300k physical damage at least when we summon it.

Here let me explain what im talking about, Before nerf mage/scout pet was doing higher damage than other skills.

But now even Shot skill has better damage than pet's skill.

This is damage of Shot skill

and this is damage of pet's skill.

Mage/scout pet is simply one of weakest pets in game now. I know that pet was powerful and it had to be nerfed in some ways. But pet has lost like almost 80% damage. Nobody can play m/s now. You should bring pet's magical damage back

• Can you make m/r skill Gift of the Baron like Blood Arrow ? When Blood arrow is active, we can turn it off if we click that skill again. But when we click this skill again when it is active, it just enters 60 sec cooldown. I dont want to delete it manually because i can accidentally delete another buff.

Skill ID: 493264

You should also make m/wl skill Soul Stepping like this also. When i use meteor shower, i must cancel this skill if mobs die earlier than 3 seconds. Skill ID: 1491817

But i cant cancel this skill because of soul stepping. Please make Soul Stepping skill be like blood arrow also.

Skill ID:49877

• Changed Voice of the Sea set skill; Your next Elemental Catalysis will have quarter of full cooldown, but using it will put this skill into a 600 seconds of cooldown.

Reason?

• I don't understand the recent changes, I don't understand who and whose ideas these changes are based on, but with the last change, the Mage class has fallen behind a little more, I hope it is reconsidered and there is a +thought to meet this deficiency.

• M/P actualy is a copy of M/K only inflicts water damage -.- . you can see that Byte has no ideas . it was enough earlier so that 492928 was not a castable ability it just acted like a thunderstorm . then you could add a static field and a meteor shower to the combo

google translate

• Hērakleios

Farewell, a long farewell to Aquatic Storm, my fair Magic. Thou art an infidel's (enemy's) now. Peace be with you, Oh, Aquatic Storm—what a beautiful Magic you will be for the enemy's hands.

• ISS 85

Once 360 seconds have elapsed, the skill cannot be used. This happened to me 2 times today playing as M/P.

Thats because you cant use the skill itself but when its ready it'll get triggered automaticly if you use ur Elemental Catalysis.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• ISS 85

Once 360 seconds have elapsed, the skill cannot be used. This happened to me 2 times today playing as M/P.

Thats because you cant use the skill itself but when its ready it'll get triggered automaticly if you use ur Elemental Catalysis.

Actually, my mistake. I was confused by the colour of the skill description indicating that it could still be used by clicking on it.

I think it would be a good idea to change the colour scheme of the descriptions then, to the same as on passive skills .

• Thats because you cant use the skill itself but when its ready it'll get triggered automaticly if you use ur Elemental Catalysis.

Actually, my mistake. I was confused by the colour of the skill description indicating that it could still be used by clicking on it.

I think it would be a good idea to change the colour scheme of the descriptions then, to the same as on passive skills .

Afaik passive skills can only have hidden buff cooldowns, guess that's why it's an active unclickable skill now... which is fine to me...

...But I'd suggest to have the 6 min CD changed to something scaling on Elemental Catalysis actual cooldown, since there are different cooldowns versions around. M/B and M/S got 3m while others got 4m. So 6m (360s) CD for all mages seems not to be fair at all :|

Solution:

Better give the ISS 100% of the catalysis reduction plus 50% additionally. This would result in (240*0.75*1.5) 270s ISS CD for 4m Catalysis and (180*0.75*1.5) 202.5s ISS CD for 3m Catalysis :/

• M/P

proposes to extend the duration of "conduction" to 6-8 seconds . when attacking 1 target, its duration does not matter as it is reset after use 491170 . extending the time will be a little better on trash . the problem is also that the buff comes after the skill that casts 2 seconds, and you don't always have all the buffs that increase the cast . proposes 499608 also resulted in reinforcement "conduction" or 491590 to have a constant cast time of 0.5 seconds

google translate

• M/K

proposes that 490170, in addition to increasing durability, add physical defense (increase by the equivalent of magical defense)

discipline shield 1490296 while it lasts, it deals light damage (100 pts)as long as the character is attacked . proposes a damage reflection of +/- 3000 + 0.1 light damage (in theory, this shouldn't happen often...at least with a good tank).

this class is noticeably weaker when there is only 1 target . once a knight/warrior added 28% light damage per target to this mage (currently no) . all other magic classes have double damage on the main skill or eruptions . mage/knight skill has a higher point value but only one hit . there is a noticeable difference to other mages at the level of 30-40%

google translate

• you should definetely bring back old 85 iss, in this way we cant reset elemental catalysis when we want. If we run rofl,

we cant use elemental catalysis twice in nayat boss or in jerath. Because after we use it, we must wait 30 seconds to use it again. In nayat boss we must use it twice, but this is impossible now because mobs die in a few seconds and boss also dies so fast. So, we cant wait for 30 seconds to use it again. And inside jerath boss we also must wait 30 seconds to use it again. You already nerfed mage classes before, you reduced their elemental damage from 72% to 64%. That was enough i think.

This 85 iss change makes mages so difficult to play, please change it to be an active skill again.

• Didn't run in a long time so couldn't test until today. Lvl 85 iss is totally useless in rofl. In 8 out of 10 situations we could use before, we can't use now. Huge nerf to all mages tho. Really unpleasant to play.

• Removed The Sage ability to cast while moving, increased duration to 30 seconds from 15, reduced cooldown to 90 seconds from 180.
    • Fixed The Sage item set skill cooldown was wrong.

That works when it wants. Still have 3 mins cd some times and spanish description still says 3 min.

• This change is noticeable on every instance. The current ISS 85 is completely unsuitable for mags.

For the 4 minute CD version - the reset is available for 60seconds, but we have to wait for the catalysis to renew.

For the 3 minute version, on the other hand, the catalysis will renew in time and the reset will have 15seconds of renewal. In addition, for the 3 minute version, if we use the catalysis again while the ISS 85 is still renewing then after the last 15seconds the ISS 85 will not reset the catalysis.

• Lvl 85 iss is totally useless in rofl. In 8 out of 10 situations we could use before, we can't use now. Huge nerf to all mages tho. Really unpleasant to play.

Yes this is exactly what im talking about, we cant use elemental catalysis when we need it. And we cant wait for extra 30 seconds to use it again. And when 85 iss is in cooldown, if we use elemental catalysis we will just wait 4 minutes to use our skill again.

For example

If i use my elemental catalysis now. I will not have reset for my buff because my 85 iss is on cd. And 60 seconds later my iss will have no cooldown but i will have to wait for 3 minutes anyway. It makes no sense. We cant even use elemental catalysis when we want. And it doesnt even have full reset for our buff. It only resets 75% of its cooldown.

This is very cruel for mages.

I hope they bring old iss back