Warrior Class [Feedback]

• I have to agree with Captain here i dont really get why we even have the option to use a katana to be honest it has a DEX non stat and is there for a rouge weapon in my eyes.

In therms of the speer i can not really make up my mind i kind of like the idee of the weapon but we have also have classes like knight/warlock, knight/warden or prist/warrior that use this weapon but right now you have to use the speer as warrior as only really viable weapon as Long Reach is just to strong peared with a DoT-rune in the artefact.

I kind of like that we have to make a decision if we wear a 1H or 2H weapon with different benefits. But to add 2 other weapon in to the mix is a pure overkill.

I would like to see some difference with the sup classes if we have to wear a 1H or 2H weapon as of right now there are /rouge and /bard that can make a good use of the 1H weapons maybe you can do a make over for /knight to also need a 1H weapon. I feel like it is a bit waisted to have this combo as a tanking option as there is already the champions existing that can do everything this combination can do just in much better.

From a tanks pov, i also see chainclasses struggel, especially Warrior. It doesnt have much utility/support that would make up for the lacking damage (i like cyclone as example), and is just getting nerfed over and over again. Of course, the group plays a big role on the class damage numbers from everyone, but if we talk about >fast endcontent runs<, its hard for me to believe that chainclasses need nerfs.

I have to agree with Shino the warrior is in a really bad state.

All the past changes made all warrior classes really bad in thearmes of DPS output. Befor the first bleed changes you had warrior/scout and warrior/champion as a good option to play. Yes they were doing a bid to much damage BUT that was only because of the bleed the rest of the skills were not doing to great.

But why is it like this? Let me explain.

Warrior/Scout:

This classcombination gets all of its damage by his highe stats and can sustain his rage and focus by spending the oposide recouce.

Now what did go wrong here (in my eyes)?

We got a huge nerf on bloodarrow (-20.8%(i still dont know how you got to 10.5% in the patchnotes maybe someone can explain it to me)) and you changed Waiting Game to not provide physical attack any more but we gain 5% physical damage. Meand we are missing 12.5% physical attack and 15.8% physical damage now. These changes are huge!!

And are effecting all of our damage output. Not only our bleed which was to strong.

Warrior/Champion:

Is almost the same as warrior/scout get a huge boost to his stats and does use his HP pool as a recource.

Now the problem here is that we are forced to play with a 2h-Hammer now means we can not apply a bleed any more.

So this classcombination is missing out on a lot of "passive" damage. But has to wear a 2H hammer in order to use their non globalcooldown skills. Dont get me wrong here i kind of like the idee here that this class has to wear a 2H hammer as its fits the champion subclass its just that the skills are to weak.

In general the only problem that almost all the warriors had was the bleed/dot damage and not the damage of their skills as they are not strong at all.

Now what would i change to make warrior a nice option again in therms of damage?

Reduce the bleed damage even more i personaly think its not a fun mechanic to play arround and increas the damage of the spells by about 30% for aoe and arround 10% for the single target spells.

Yes 30% sounds like a lot but keep in mind that we are not able to use only aoe spells in multitarget scenarios we always had heavy hitting aoe with a lot of cooldown. What at least for me made this class unique together with the rage managmen.

In the state of the warrior as we have him now is the we have to keep as many bleeds up on the targets as we can und fill the spare time where we dont need to apply a bleed with other weaker spells.

I like the idee of Cosmo as this classcombination is my all time love because of its playstyle with two weapons.

Right now i was really suprised to see that it recived a nerf on the only skill that makes this combination actualy playable in the endcontend. It had a strong single target burst but that was its, this combination has close to zero aoe damage and is kind of weak in its off burst rotation. I do like to have to play arround your cooldowns and to manage them really good to be able to compeet in the dps race. I would take a slightly different approthe then Cosmo and yould give about 750% damage to the Frenzied Attack BUT would also make it apply on all aoe hits as well. But i would also set Moon Cleave back to the 7 seconds cooldown.

I hope it was not to much to read and i can just hope that the Dev and Balancing Team will make the warrior great again.

Greetings Varondil

• Warrior/Champs new Vendetta Blow is very strong now. Kinda hate it because If it doesnt crit, your overalldmg is low. Maybe a soft +10% critchance would make it a more consistent class.

Another issue is the too high rage requirements in AoE. Still hoping for Shock Strike Ragecost removal.

Warrior/Rogues Nerf sucks yes, but its Reflex buff got buffed from 30% pdmg to 50%pdmg. Yes you lost atkspeed from Rogue General but it is still a buff. Also with new Gloves 15 sec buff it is basicly stronger than ever in all situations. Also why people ask for AoE buff when this class is prob the single Most OP class for single target fullburst?

Regarding other Warriors:

Just try to understand that patk is the new currency. Your Bleed scales with Patk Like crazy until you reach targetdefense. After that more patk still is very beneficial until 2x targetdefense. I have 14kk Bleeds in AoE burst and that was before new Set. So have fun reaching 20mill patk.

What Is more annoying to me is that Warrior/Warlock with Spear is better than with 2h Sword.

But I have to agree that in sustain DoT-based Warrior is below average unless of course (I See it in my guild) you have naturally very high patk from OP cards and OP marriage buff.

• I would take a slightly different approthe then Cosmo and yould give about 750% damage to the Frenzied Attack BUT would also make it apply on all aoe hits as well.

Even we both know, that this would be amazing tho, its still way to OP. There are reasons why we dont wanna write this. Just do quick maths. Imagine all or mooncleave procs gonna proc a (full burst) 15kk offhand hit. Would be a bit OP... but just a bit ;).

Also with new Gloves 15 sec buff it is basicly stronger than ever in all situations.

Sadly not. My highest hit in Orkham before i build gloves was 21kk or smth in Orkham.
    Yesterday my highest with T16 glove buff was 16kk. :) 270% is way to much to nerf it.

Also why people ask for AoE buff when this class is prob the single Most OP class for single target fullburst?

You should run with proper WL, Rouges, Champions tbh.. If bosses take 3 sec to kill you are s... if they take longer then 30 sec you are s... And about trash. I wanna have a usefull aoe skill atleast. Rn my mooncleave fullburst hits 3kk on adds. Instead my singletarget does >15kk...

~ Greetings

• Also why people ask for AoE buff when this class is prob the single Most OP class for single target fullburst?

You should run with proper WL, Rouges, Champions tbh.. If bosses take 3 sec to kill you are s... if they take longer then 30 sec you are s... And about trash. I wanna have a usefull aoe skill atleast. Rn my mooncleave fullburst hits 3kk on adds. Instead my singletarget does >15kk...

~ Greetings

Regardless of your experience, no need to call me or the people I run with s... Not a good look

Also yes Gloves more than compensate dmgloss from Frenzy. Gloves gives you more than 20% dmg.

Regarding AoE-comment:

An OP single targetclass imo does not need AoE-buffs. I also never see people asking for Rogues/Warlock AoE-Buff.

Well the only true answer lies in when Orkham is run with random party but I already know all the potential excuses. Atks before Tank and never uses SA

• Mabye my wrong writing i dont mean ur person, i mean the class. Since in 3 sec each rouge will beat you almost.

Yes Rouge/Warlock nerver asked, but still recieved. :)

Random runs are never a compare to an intern run. Ppl who try to dmg check there classes in random runs are... yes...

~ Greetings.

• You say Warrior/Rogue needs buff I say it is fine. Only a random run where we can compare our Warrior/Rogues vs other classes can truly Show if the class needs buff or Not. Unless of course LL invites me for a few test runs or Akme invites you, both unlikely scenarios. Thats what I meant with the random statement.

Also do you truly believe Warrior/Rogues has bad first 3 seconds? Of course if you waste time and buff 75 ISS for 5% pdmg vs a target that dies in 3 seconds then sure.

EDIT: Saw that 75 ISS got buffed to 15% pdmg. Not Sure how I feel about that because only some Warriors need buff but I guess it should make most Warriors happy.

• Regarding Warrior/Druid

This class has two dps-skills which it cannot afford to miss:

1) Earthly Strike

- if this misses, your Slash is not flawless and your ragecosts are high for at least 6 seconds

2) Stiffle

- if this misses, your pdmg is very low for at least 15 seconds

Even with max level Spear 245/245, Precision XIII rune and precision buff from Druid, you occasionally miss one or both of these very important skills.

Suggestions:

1) Make those two skills have 100% hitrate.

or

2) Let their respective buffs trigger even if you miss.

Regarding Warrior/Warlock

As said before, this class performs much better with Spear than it does with 2h Sword. In addition, even with spear, your dmg even in AoE is below average. Let us not talk about single damage :D

Suggestions:

1) reduce Soul Crack DoT uptime from 5 seconds to 1 seconds.

If my math is correct, the time reduction boosts DoT by x5 However, the real dmgboost will be much less than x5 since the DoT only triggers once. This means if you do not hit a target or if the skill runs out, the DoT vanishes immediately

Regardless, something has to be done because even with Patk 2h Sword and DoT-Rune this class is underperforming.

Regarding Warrior/Bard

Right now this class performs best with 2h Hammer. Why? Because a 2h Hammer with the dynamic attribute of 36% Atkspeed (+56.25% dmg) and 24% Hammer Badge-Title (532296) gives you very high dps.

But this class is supposed to be played with 1h Axe+Talisman if you look at the elite. But there are three issues:

1) my 1h Axe + Talisman hits with pdmg Badge (532141) are 24% weaker than my 2h Hammer hits

2) the DoT does not get boosted by Talismans PVE dmgboost. So the DoT is infact 44% weaker than my 2h Hammer hits

3) You cannot use Moon Cleave with 1h Axe.

Suggestions:

1) Boost one of the elite to boost dmg of 1h weapon by +24% to fix dps issue

2) Boost DoT-dmg by mininmum +16 % but only allow it to be triggered with a 1h weapon.

This way overall DoT-dmg is boosted by 44% which can be replicated with 2h Hammer in the scenario but regular dpshits are only boosted by 24%.

• Hello would like to say something about the warrior/rogue.

The patch where the Rage Crisis Channel Time was increased to 1,5sec from 0.8 sec.

And Blood Dance Channel Time was increased to 1sec from 0.5 sec, I find a bit too much. the warrior/rogue has always been a class that performs fast attacks. the changes make it feel less fluid. the change with the frenzied attack from 320% to 300% is perfectly fine. but since you now have to channel both attacks for longer, this combo loses what makes it special. fast and many and not too strong attacks.

here is my suggestion:

Set the Rage Crisis Channel to 1sec from 0.8sec instead of 1.5sec.

Set the Blood Dance Channel to 0.8sec of 0.5 sec instead of 1sec.

I think that would give the class the desired spice again. thank you and have a nice evening. greetings Akatzuki (Ratte)

PS: nerf warrior warlock ;)

• Warrior warlock has abit low substain in single target and is very good in bigpulls with buffs and do more than other dps in this situations but in my pov it's needed because otherwise it's will not keep up with other dps in orkham. Because they earn much more beside bigpulls with cds.

So for me the latest changes work out quite well

Full burst single target is also good.

So for me no changes needed even a buff or a nerf. And keep in mind you need/should use another rune which you have to craft and build and roll another weapon.

WjQl7HI.jpeg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

Edited 2 times, last by Idhril ().

• I have to agree with Aka concerning Warrior/Rogue.

The damage is still okay, but the whole playstyle has suffered a lot from the channeltime changes. Especially in AoE situations it's very annoying to channel Blood Dance for one second before you can deal damage.

Please consider reverting them.

• About Warrior/Warden

in last Patch : the skill "Wild Whirlwind" ID: 494324 get nerfed. The damage buff you got from this has been lost. Hence my suggestion that you reduce the channeling time from 1sec to 0.5sec instead.

about warrior/rouge

in last patch : the skills "Moon Cleave" ID: 490121 get nerfed. Now its a 1.5sec channeling cast. And here we are back to the topic. Warrior Rogue is a fast class and can therefore no longer be played too smoothly in the AOE. My suggestion. instead of 1.5 sec to 1sec

greetings aka (ratte)