Knight Class [Feedback]

• About Knight/Warrior

Can you make United Efforts ( ID : 499930 ) a permament aura buff or 900 seconds buff ?

And Quick Reflexes ( ID: 490064 ) could be a 900 second buff also.

Maybe you should also reduce cooldown of Whirwind ( ID : 492356 )

This class has very high aggro but its aoe skills have 6 second cooldown. It is too much i think

• Regarding Knight/Warden.

This class is currently unable to compete with other dps classes, neither in an AoE nor a singletarget environment.

I suggest the following:

- Add to Earthly Devotion (lvl 15 elite): "Enables you to equip a shield with a twohanded weapon." This way the pdps worldboss shield would finally have its use and the class would get some much needed patk and damage boost.

- Change Critical Matters (lvl 50 elite) to increase physical damage instead of crit dmg by 15%

• Regarding the new "Traces of the Cross Sword"

I suggest that lower buffs (k/wrd dps for example) does not override the better buff from the real tank.

Or only if you use plate, the shield buff should be activated

Greetings

• Regarding this change:

Reduced Traces of the Cross Sword cooldown to 10 seconds from 15, increased aggro multiplier to 2.5 from 1.1, increased radius to 100 from 75, removed target limit, increased stamina damage multiplier to 0.5 from 0.2, made it additionally inflict 150% main hand weapon DPS light damage every second for 12 seconds and upon initial cast, provide shield to raid members equal to 15% of your max. HP.

first I thought it's not good as tank, to get the shield buff only if you hit a target successfully with the initial hit, but after testing several knight classes, I need to say that the skill is good as it is!!!

Ty for this change. Even Knight/priest feels good now :O