Knight Class [Feedback]

• any dev can answer/clarify this?

• Hi,

maybe for aggro bonus (bcs all dps get now a powercreep), it would be good that a tank skill, for example whirlwind shield get an additional dmg bonus related to your current stamina. (this would not effect the knight/wl)

Greetings

• Idea for Knight/Priest:

Change the lvl 35 elite (ID 490080) to the following:

"Your Whirlwind Shield marks every enemy that got hit for 3 seconds. If you hit a marked enemy with Holy Strike, the damage will be reflected to all marked enemies"

This change would result in less AoE aggro problems for Knight/priest, bcs of only a single valuable aggro AoE skill. Also it's not for free, you need to time your skills properly.

If possible I would rather have such change on "Tsunami" (490359) than on Whirlwind Shield.

Greetings

• Idea for Knight/Scout:

Change the Skill ID 491616 ("Arrow of Vengeance") to do 350% dps ranged weapon damage and hitting all targets around radius 80 (like Cross Chop from warden) and give them 1 second knock down effect.

6-7 seconds cooldown

Aggro multiplier should be 3 or 4

Idea for Knight/Warrior:

The Skill ID 490018 (Authoritative Deterrence) is kinda useless since ID 490240 (Holy Thunder Blade) ISS exists.

Change Skill ID 490018 to be a selfbuff with 10 seconds uptime and 30 seconds cooldown. Cost 25 Rage.

While the buff is active, your Authoritative Deterrence is overwhelming your enemies. Each offensive skill, while the buff is active, fears your enemies for 0.5 seconds and reduces their movement speed by 90% for 0.5 seconds.

Greetings

Edited 2 times, last by xLutinex: Ein Beitrag von xLutinex mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. ().

• Hi,

regarding Knight/Warlock dps.

In the current state of the balancing, the class has a big problem. The design with parry conversion that gives you attack and attackspeed isn't worth anymore.

It would be cool, having an advantage to do a special gear (mixed chain and plate items), that has an advantage only on this class.

Therefore I suggest to change the following:

Change Warp Charge to not increase attackspeed anymore and change it to increase your physical damage by 31.2% on lvl 105.

Furthermore, it would be cool, if it is possible to change a passive, like skill ID 1490837, to let your physical damage increase by 0.5% for each 1% attack speed, that you are over the cap.

Example: you are exactly at 0.5 attackspeed and then the "Firetraining" buff gives you 5% increased damage, instead of 10% attack speed.

In that case a mixed gear would be a great alternative to the main stream geared players :D

Greetings

• May I ask who is responsible for the knight classes?

And maybe can this person PM me to talk about the future of the knight for class balancing?

I could also talk about the other tank classes, but I have seen, that only the knight is always missing (tank and dps)

Greetings

• my opinion is just you and me knight main and no one cares about the knight class

• New
    • Official Post

Greetings,

the very next patch (v.2008) will have a lot of tank adjustments, especially for knights. Stay tuned for the patch notes!

Hooroo,

Brontes.

• Ty,

If you need someone to talk with or want to have an opinion in future from a maintank playing/played all tanks (warden, Champ, knight, Warrior, warlock), just PM me

• Just a little teaser, but you will read a lot about target limits in the notes ;)

Sorry to say that, but this changes will change nothing in the meta. The knight class has other problems than this, while the other tanks has again other problems than the knight.

Conclusion in my opinion after the Patch: tank rating stays the same.

• Hi,

regarding Knight/Warlock dps.

2 ppl from my guild tested this class today, 1 with full normal chain gear (both new orkham sets) and 1 with custom k/wl gear where new accessoire is missing but still with ~3,9kk attack.

We both came to the conclusion, that this class news a slightly buff. warriors do more aoe damage (sustain and even burst) and we do not need to talk about the single target :D

also way more utility has a warrior.

Conclusion: this class needs a buff to be a viable endgame dps. if not for pure str chain gear, then for custom kwl gear.

Greetings

• Regarding Knight/Warlock.

It does bad dmg after the first 2-3 Seconds. After that its dmg drops of alot. To fix this without buffing its initial 2-3sec dmg:

1) I suggest ISS Tsunami CD to be reduced to 4 seconds.

2) I also suggest Punishment and Punishment Strike to have no GCD.

Both these suggestion would give K/Wl a boost after 4 Seconds of combat for AoE and single situations. Single target would be highly dependant on stacking Holy Strike fast enough before Mob dies which is very difficult in fast group. But in a fast group, at least in my experience, K/Wl is good enough.

• In orkham it seems, that leather, chain and mdps classes with good aoe does way more aoe damage than k/wl and they also do more single dmg.

Punishment and Punishment Strike doesnt have an impact except for bosses.

I would rather see a change in the direction with buffing the class with mixed special statted gear, that it is not strong with pure plate or pure chain-str statted, but strong with using the maximum out of the conversion of sta/dex -> Str and parry -> patk/Attack Speed

I personally like this idea and if wl/k has incredible high values by getting out the maximum of the conversion, why not k/wl:)